tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

On the day of Hartika 25th anniversary

On the day of Hartika 25 th anniversary Pankhuri returns from the hospital and Adi gives her a grand welcome!(since their 15 day challenge of not seeing each other ends) As we already know that Hartika have agreed to celebrate their 25th anniversary so preparations of the anniversary begin.

The full family is very happy exceting Anuj, Shiela and Rubal who are concerned about Rubal's "hamla"

The day passes by without any "dhamaka" and only with Paya scenes! And at last the evening comes !(when the party will take place)

The party goes well. But not as well for   Anuj,Rubal and Shiela as the police are investigating and that is why the three can't enjoy the party and are only thinking about getting caught. Especially Shiela who had thought that she will reveal the 'City hospital dhamaka'-whatever it was.

The party did go well but after that everyone is in for a shock!

After the party the Gupta's arrive !(when Adi and Harish finally decide to get a gift for Avantika coz they had forgotten it )

Govardhan will say-"Waah, kya baat hai! Kyu baoji aap to bari tarafdari kar rahe the ye mumbai walo ki . Ab kya hua? Mujhe to pahle din se hi ye nili aakh wala kuch thik nahin lag raha tha aur ab ye?Dekhiye,  kya haalat ho gayi hamari bechari Pankhuri ki! Na, bhai na ab mujhse ye sab bardash nahin hota! Isi liye mai ne ye faisla kar liya hai ki  mai Pankhuri ko apne sath vaapas Kulu  lejaunga aur use is parivaar se bahut door kar doonga!"

Nanaji says-" Dekhiye, hamari puri baat to sun lijiye"

Govardhan says-" Are kya sunu? Jis din se humne  aap logo ko se mila hai hum aapki hi baat sunte aa rahe hai!

Avantika says- " Dekhiye, aap log  samajhne ki koshish to kijiye"

Ambika says-" Bahut samajhne ki koskish ki hai hamne lekin ham aap logo ko kabhi samajh hi nahin paye! Is baar to had hi ho gayi! Aapne hamein ye tak nahin bataya ki hamari bachi ha accident ho gaya hai! Ab na jaane hamari bachi ka kya hoga? Isi liye mai bhi bhaiya se sahmat hoon! Chalo Pankhuri!

And this way Ambika snatches Pankhuri's hand and proceeds towards the door(with Pankhuri)

Meanwhile dadaji  says-" Maaf karna deewan sabh lekin is baar mai Ambika ke sath hoon. Ab aap mujhe aagya dijiye.

After saying this he too proceeds towards the door(and the rest of the family follows).

Meanwhile Avantika tries too syop them but they ignore her.

And so Avantika tells Nanaji-"Ab aap chup kyun hai dad? Rokiye na inhe.

But nanaji doesn't respond instead he goes to his room and takes out a small photograph of Naniji and weeps and says-"Sab kuch ckatam ho gaya 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice OS, but again PaYa separation 😭 Emotional for me, at least give some PaYa moments in OS dear 😭😭
tragedy thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Nice OS, but again PaYa separation 😭 Emotional for me, at least give some PaYa moments in OS dear 😭😭

I am really sorry, dear. Mujhe pls maf kar dena.
f.s.m thumbnail
Very well written OS !! ⭐️ But why separation ?? 😒 Never mind 
Really enjoyed reading !! Keep it up 😃
tragedy thumbnail
[QUOTESAIBALROUTH]Nice OS, but again PaYa separation 😭 Emotional for me, at least give some PaYa moments in OS dear 😭😭 [/QUOTE] but if I am not mistaken I had mentioned the PaYa scenes