Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga

\|/ Doubts & Discussions about Maa Durga \|/ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

yes...MAA DURGA was born as SATi but her powers were not a part of sati...ie she was  born a MORTAL being and not DIVINE goddess...like RADHA was an incarnation of only the HEART of LAKSHMIJI...similarly, sati was just a human form of the goddess without any of her powers...in fact, sati did not even know SHE was DURGA or was born due to her father's TAPASYA...she came to know all this upon her marriage to SHIV...remeber, it was shown that SHE FAINTED WHEN SHE SAT ON MAHADEV'S SEAT...NEXT TO HIM...in mahadev serial...tat was bcoz she did not possess the powers of durga or mahakali...and was a human..ie wat made her diff from gauri who won shiv due to her tapsya n nt due to other gods and goddesses' interference...

Edited by wildcat1994 - 03 January 2013 at 11:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ Doubts & Discussions about Maa Durga \|/ (Page 4)" in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildcat1994

yes...MAA DURGA was born as SATi but her powers were not a part of sati...ie she was  born a MORTAL being and not DIVINE goddess...like RADHA was an incarnation of only the HEART of LAKSHMIJI...similarly, sati was just a human form of the goddess without any of her powers...in fact, sati did not even know SHE was DURGA or was born due to her father's TAPASYA...she came to know all this upon her marriage to SHIV...remeber, it was shown that SHE FAINTED WHEN SHE SAT ON MAHADEV'S SEAT...NEXT TO HIM...in mahadev serial...tat was bcoz she did not possess the powers of durga or mahakali...and was a human..ie wat made her diff from gauri who won shiv due to her tapsya n nt due to other gods and goddesses' interference...
This is DKDM CV's version, not the real Purana's one. So judging Sati & Paravti from their POV will give -ve impression. About faulty portrayal of Sati & Paravti a lot is discussed a lot in DKDM forum. JJMD follows Purana's version so Devi Shakti's real Puranik description should be followed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

This is DKDM CV's version, not the real Purana's one. So judging Sati & Paravti from their POV will give -ve impression. About faulty portrayal of Sati & Paravti a lot is discussed a lot in DKDM forum. JJMD follows Purana's version so Devi Shakti's real Puranik description should be followed.

meenakshi...i don't know wat online puran says...bt being a rajasthani that too a rajput shiv bhakt...am telling you wat i hv hrd as a child frm books my parents n grandparents read too me...these books tat i talk of have been passed down frm generations n their language is almost unknown to me...so m telling u frm those book...i guess they r an easier version of purans tat were compiled centuries ago!!!!!

Edited by wildcat1994 - 08 January 2013 at 5:54am

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@wildcat, whatever I have posted is from Purana books, not from online Purana. I have all those books with me. DP is in Sanskrit translated in Hindi, this not online. Even I am a rajput, believe in Shiv-Shakti. So have read about them from whatever reliable source awailable. Dash Mahavidya's books too explains a lot about Shakti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

@wildcat, whatever I have posted is from Purana books, not from online Purana. I have all those books with me. DP is in Sanskrit translated in Hindi, this not online. Even I am a rajput, believe in Shiv-Shakti. So have read about them from whatever reliable source awailable. Dash Mahavidya's books too explains a lot about Shakti.
ya after all this discussion i am eager to see how they will potray sati and parvati track. can anyone tell me whther this story is there in devi puran

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sargesh

ya after all this discussion i am eager to see how they will potray sati and parvati track. can anyone tell me whther this story is there in devi puran
Sati & Parvati may take some time, their story is in DP.
This shows story what they are showing currently is not given in DP.

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sargesh

look i m sry if i hv hrt u or ur feelings bt plz relax yaar...don't get so angry!!! wat i mnt was tat i dunno which puran my parents hv...so i'll try findin it out n let u know...i hope tats fine...sry again 4 making u angry...Unhappy

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

look i m sry if i hv hrt u or ur feelings bt plz relax yaar...don't get so angry!!! wat i mnt was tat i dunno which puran my parents hv...so i'll try findin it out n let u know...i hope tats fine...sry again 4 making u angry...Unhappy
No one is angryLOL this is just a normal discussion. We are just sharing what we know.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.