Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

We Found Love (VIRIKA FF) - chapter 25 on pg.134 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 152

MyAtmaMink-saba

IF-Rockerz

MyAtmaMink-saba

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Excellent,superb updates and thanx 4 pm plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We Found Love (VIRIKA FF) - chapter 25 on pg.134 (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Interesting!
 Nice concept!
Just waiting for Virika face off!

Kays94

aa_mnhs

aa_mnhs

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Lovely concept! Its nice to read a story having the vv bros' sister. This is going to add the 'tadka' flavour to the story ;) you know girls... Eager to read the next part.
Love
Sarah

Kays94

..Amrita..

IF-Rockerz

..Amrita..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
awesome plz continue soon yaar

Kays94

romanticgurl070

Goldie

romanticgurl070

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
awesome
i actually thought it right

wooowww loved it
hoping for more n more 

Kays94

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
pheww, I'm done editing my buddies list so here goes the next chapter Wink. And for those readers who didn't get a pm, its because you didn't like the last chapter. I'm sorry if you did, and I made a mistake just pm me and add me on your list again. NEW READERS MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME A BUDDY REQUEST IF YOU WANT A PM!!!

chapter 3

Veera woke up around 6 that morning so she decided to call her mom as she fell asleep last night. She was sitting on her bed admiring her room and how her brothers died their best in decorating it. Soon Vanshika picked up the phone. 

veera - "Hi ma, how are you?"

vanshika - "I'm fine veera, how are you feeling? Were you fine on the flight?"

veera - "Actually ma, I got a fever. But it's okay, remember the doctor said it would be normal."

vanshika - "Veera, you really need to tell your brothers now. Please if you don't I will. I want them to take you to the bestest doctor there. Please Veera don't waste more time and just tell them"

veera - "i'll try, ma someones coming I'll call you later" and with that she cut the phone. Soon enough Viren entered her room.

viren - "I thought I heard you up. How are you feeling?"

veera - "Fine, how come you're up so early"

viren - "I have to go to work"

veera - "But today's Saturday. And I thought you'd take me out today"

viren - "I just have to work half-day. Virat will take you out for lunch and then I'll meet up with you guys okay?" he said giving her a kiss on her forehead. 

veera - "Fine, but come soon. When your not there, Virat bhaiya always irritates me more"

Viren just laughed and then left the room. Veera was tempted to call Jeevika right away, but she knew it was still early in the morning. She decided to text her instead.

"Hi Jeevika, this is Veera. Hope your doing fine. Just wanted to thank you once again for everything. Hope to meet up with you soon"

Veera got up from her bed and went to shower. As she was coming out from her bathroom and into her room, she started getting dizzy. She quickly reached her bed before falling down. Her head was spinning and nothing was visible. Luckily Viren came by just to say bye to hear and saw tears in her eyes. 

viren - "Virat come here fast, and bring a glass of water" he yelled

viren - "veera whats wrong? Is your head hurting?"

virat - "Bhai here, what happened to veera all of a sudden?"

viren - "Seems like her head is hurting. Virat go call Karan and tell him I won't be able to make it today. Ask him if it's okay that I work tomorrow instead?"

virat - "Okay bhai, I'll go get some medicine for Veera also"

Veera was still not feeling well. She didn't even know how she was crying so hard. Viren sat by her the whole time not letting go of his sister. Virat soon came in with the medicine and helped Veera take it in. Veera slowly stopped crying and fell asleep again. 

virat - "Bhai what happened all of a sudden?"

viren - "No idea virat. This was so scary"

Viren and Virat just sat in Veera's room till she got up. 

viren - "Veera you okay. Are you feeling better?"

veera - "Yeah i'm okay. Sorry you couldn't go to work because of me"

viren - "Shutup Veera. Veera are you sure your fine?"

virat - "Veera are you hiding something from us?"

Veera was unable to say anything back to Virat or Viren. She just clung onto Viren and gave him a hug. Virat and Viren both knew something was up. What could it possible be that Veera was hiding from them two. 

viren - "Okay lets go down and eat something"

The three of them walked downstairs. Veera was sitting on the sofa as Virat and Viren were warming up food for her. 

virat - "Bhai look at her. I haven't ever seen her this quiet. We need to find out whats wrong"

viren - "I know, but maybe she's finding it hard to tell us"

virat - "Then what should we do?"

viren - "There's one thing we can do"

Edited by Kays94 - 23 December 2012 at 12:22am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sweetscorpio555Shebee1705keens94ginabieberanubablukkdtPrincyptltasha_tackerkaranshalakaSamiiiiharshikatigerVinalJainDaniaax3puneetksingh9NiraliVirikaElmWizard5015NikShaikh9999P2189mansinadianadynezainab.krystleProtego_Maximavirikamalihaneemaneemaaa_mnhsgirl97nishyrelan..Anisha12..little.angel56Love_Familygrusha_virikamariarauf48sweetdollashitajenna_promanticgurl070sajanfan004sweets1126avni_19shine123jia123sagarpinky.paddaprincesshelensanjana_coolradzzz123NishuMashna1406-vish94-arshiasushma--Iqra--MyAtmaMink-saba-Haju-Kanwal_chohanSyed695Saaraa.-Latty-MarziiWhite-Roseshobrakapooor_Shru_basket_101-Deeps---Ayesha--sumayyah1Dhoxi

-Haju-

IF-Rockerz

-Haju-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Amazing

Loved it

What happened to Veera?

Continue soon

Thanks for the pm 

Edited by Virika11 - 23 December 2012 at 1:32am

Kays94