Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

We Found Love (VIRIKA FF) - chapter 25 on pg.134 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

romanticgurl070

Goldie

romanticgurl070

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
nice one
i guess this veera is viren's sister n viren might b the oe who betrayed jeevs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We Found Love (VIRIKA FF) - chapter 25 on pg.134 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishyrelan

Goldie

nishyrelan

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
wow !! very excited to see your PM today.. and thx for starting a new story eagerly waiting for the next update... 

Kays94

princesshelen

IF-Dazzler

princesshelen

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Awesome start...plz pm me when u continue...

Kays94

-vish94-

IF-Rockerz

-vish94-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
what an awsome start!!
excited 2 read ur story!!
thanx a lot for writing new virika FF

Kays94

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
as i got two pm and saw one of them was from you i actually screamed :D aww you should write back again guys :D

Aww superrr excited :D

Continue soon and Thanks for the pm 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna1406Kays94

aa_mnhs

aa_mnhs

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
You're awesome to start another story!!! I love you!
Te concepts amazing! Im very excited to read the next update!
Love
Sarah

Kays94

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
yay another blockbuster in the making cannot wait to read  more

Kays94

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
thank you all for liking my new concept Tongue I have one request, who ever wants a pm please like chapter 2 and make sure you're my buddy. I'm going to be editing my buddy page so I don't have to send 70+ pms. 

chapter 2

jeevika - "Well it's a huge campus and a very homely feeling. The big red brick buildings and the greenery. It's really gorgeous"

veera - "Really, I can't wait now"

jeevika - "Are you staying on campus? Or with your brothers?"

veera - "Well as of now on campus, but my brothers will probably nag me home. They're both way to protective of me. Even if I am on campus, they will be checking on me every 2 hours or so"

jeevika - "You know thats a good thing. Because inside campus, its really safe but as soon as you leave the college there are a lot of weird people outside"

veera - "Yeah I guess. So do you have any family there?"

jeevika - "No, my family is in India. I live there alone, well actually I have an apartment on campus"

veera - "Oh so you're probably a third year then?"

jeevika - "yup"

They both enjoyed each others company and talked for a while. Veera was feeling more comfortable now and in safe hands. She soon fell asleep and Jeevika as well. They both woke up in a few hours and were at their first destination, Germany. They both stayed together and hung out at the airport before their flight to LA. Veera didn't have a fever anymore and was feeling much more comfortable and relaxed. She knew now that anytime she needed anything, she would have someone like Jeevika to talk to, like an older sister. 

veera - "I'm so glad I met you. I feel so much more comfortable now"

jeevika - "Me too! And anytime you need anything just call me since I live on campus. I'd be happy to show you around"

veera - "Thanks, I can't wait to reach there now. This flight is killing me"

jeevika - "i know, just another hour till we're there"

Veera and Jeevika soon landed at the airport. It didn't take them too much time before they were out and waiting for their bags. Jeevika's stuff came out first, but she waited  for Veera's not wanting to leave her alone. She instantly felt a deep connection with her, like she was her younger sister. As soon as Veera's stuff came out they both headed outside. Veera seemed pretty excited to meet her brothers. As soon as they wee walking out, Veera heard her name being yelled. Jeevika and Veera both looked the other direction and Jeevika was surprised to see Viren there.

jeevika - "oh my god, is Veera Viren's younger sister? Shit. I need to leave before he sees me"

veera - "Jeevika, that's my older brother right there"

jeevika just smiled at her. 

jeevika - "Veera, I have to run. You have my phone number so call me anytime you want to meet up"

Veera was confused but before she could say anything Jeevika tried running away before Viren would see her. Unknowingly she stated crying as she could feel those wet tears fall on her t-shirt. Viren instantly saw Jeevika and tried running to talk to her, but she couldn't bear it. She couldn't let her heart break again. Viren tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen.

veera - "BHAI!!! who are you looking at, i'm over here and your lost in your own little world"

viren - "Sorry, how was your flight?" he said hugging her.

veera - "It went from horrible to awesome"

viren - "And how is that?" he asked while pushing the cart and walking outside.

veera - "I got a fever when we left from India because i was so nervous and Ma couldn't come either. Then the girl next to me helped me out and gave me medicine. She was so nice bhai. Her name is Jeevika and she goes to USC also. She was telling me all about the college and dorms. She even gave me her phone number so she could show me around"

Viren was happy, yet sad. He just wished that she gave him one chance to explain himself. He wondered how Jeevika felt now, knowing the girl she helped out was my sister.

viren - "Are you hungry Veera?"

veera - "Yeah starving"

viren - "Oh look, there's Virat"

Virat got out of the car and hugged his little sister. Viren and Virat both loved their sister to the core not letting anything ever happen to her. They were both like her father. Even though their father passed away, they never failed to give their younger sister every happiness she deserved. They soon all got in the car and started driving home.

viren - "What do you want to eat? We'll pick it up on the way"

veera - "mmm'mmm'"

virat - "Veera we don't have all day to decide. Speak up now before I take you home and make you eat my non-edible sandwich"

veera - "Bhai, look at how he's bugging me already" she said to Viren

viren - "Cut it out Virat, she's tired. Virat let's go to that new pizza place, I think she'll like that"

Virat drove there and went inside to get dinner for the three of them. Veera was starting to get sick again and was super tired she was falling asleep in the car. 

viren - "Veera, wake up. Just stay up another half an hour. Eat and I'll get you some medicine and then sleep please"

Virat drove home and then he took out all of his sisters stuff from the car. Viren and Veera walked inside. Veera just smiled seeing how nice their house was.

viren - "Okay you sit here, and I'll go get you something to drink. Virat get the food out and give it to her"

virat - "Bhai, she's not a little princess that we have to do everything for her, you know that right?"

viren - "Virat, stop"

After eating dinner Viren and Virat took their sister to her room. She instantly fell asleep. The both of them then came outside to call their mom and let her know that she reached safely. 

viren - "Virat, do you know who Veera met on the plane? She met Jeevika. She got a fever when she was boarding in Bombay and Jeevika helped her out and stayed with her the whole time."

virat - "Are you serious? Did you see her"

viren - "Yeah she walked out with Veera, but as soon as she saw me she ran away. Veera was telling me how Jeevika was going to show her around campus and how they talked the whole time"

virat - "oh god"

Edited by Kays94 - 21 December 2012 at 7:17pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sweetscorpio555keens94ginabieberanubabluPrincyptlkkdtsrinuvirikahetnitokaranshalakaharshikatigerVinalJainDaniaax3alina368puneetksingh92189mansi9999Paa_mnhsRose_7neemaneemaNiraliVirikaElmWizard5015NikShaikhnadianadynezainab.krystleProtego_MaximaSilentreader324virikamalihadrishti112sweet_aayushilittle.angel56Love_Familysweetdollashitagirl97nishyrelan..Anisha12..sweets1126aasma1mariarauf48jenna_promanticgurl070avni_19basket_101shine123jia123sagarpinky.paddaashna1406radzzz123NishuMprincesshelensanjana_cool-Haju-amritaluvskryanMyAtmaMink-saba--Iqra--Angelic.gurlMarziiarshiasushma-vish94-Kanwal_chohanSyed695Saaraa.-Latty-White-Roseshobrakapooor_Shru_-NightDreamer--Deeps-Dhoxisumayyah1millee18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top