Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Me too teeena...
Those idiots should be given extremely painful death.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teenss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "feeling sick :( (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hmmm..really guys..read every1's view,,nd i agree we need a deadly punishmnt agnst this bt as every1 said nthing gonna change,Ouch,i heard today in U.P some panchayat asking fr giving money to victim families nd stop court casee.Ouch
its patheticDead

Edited by teenss - 21 December 2012 at 9:32am

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
With these kind of devils and animals increasing day by day it would have been better if the world really ends Dead

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenss

hmmm..really guys..read every1's view,,nd i agree we need a deadly punishmnt agnst this bt as every1 said nthing gonna change,Ouch,i heard today in U.P some panchayat asking fr giving money to victim families nd stop court casee.Ouch
its patheticDead
What ??? if this gonna happen then the whole India will protest even more ...i think money does'nt matter but the respect infront of the society does ... but considering the fact that the Victim Family is not that finanacial safe ..so it could be possible ...but if this gonna happen then it would be the Shame for all those Womens who are surviving this fear bhaari life in India ...we want Womwn to win ..we want Women's respect ...and after our exams we gonna protest about this issue in our college ...

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
The only possible way to keep a check on such people is by having strict laws and even more stricter enforcement of such laws...

bashing or giving painful deaths to these 6 is not the solution... I feel since these people are from normal backgrounds every one are raising their voices...to punish them in a brutal way...but will keep an end to such crimes????? 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top