Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
i knw its not fully related to mkapOuch bt guys frm last few days m feeling really sick,after delhi's rape case...
we were hearing world will end on 21st december bt really if nt human race ,,humanity really deadOuch

by listening the news on news channel, by knwing the condition f that girl m really terrifiedDead
nd thats y we really need shows like pratigya not like the shows which cming on tv nd spreading negativities,,pratigya was the show which make girls brave nd gave them spirit f fighting nd today m really missing the show Crywe need more nd more such showsOuch

Edited by teenss - 20 December 2012 at 10:55pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverkrishnabhavnappearlsanitha7heera1702kriya37geessuk4Love-u-allrekrnMuskaan92piyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamSnehal21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "feeling sick :(" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Ur not the only one teena!!! We need more shows like pratigya to awaken the ruthless society that resides in major places like delhi!!!

It is sad indeed that due to such few rapists, the name of the whole country gets defamed in foreign countries...

Instead of trying to make a better living environment in India for the next upcoming generations, people are doing such shameful deeds...very sad!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702teenssDeathstrokerekrnpiyarapiyari

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
true but the most negative point for mostly woman is that they lack in physical power ...and it's hard to fight with those animals ... Even a boy with that girl could'nt able to protect her ..this conjuctive power is very dangerous ..now the only option left to deal with them is to give them the equal amount pain as they have given to that girl ..cut their 1 finger daily and finally their A** before hanging ..if this rule employs by the govt to all the Rapist then i bet ...LADKA LADKI ki taraf aankh utha kar bhi nahi dekh sakta ...but yaa humanity is over ...the way they had brutualised her was shame ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnateenssgeesDeathstrokeMuskaan92Snehal21rekrn

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
yeah completely agree with u all,feeling disgusted from when i have heard it ,there has 2 b a strict law 2 prevent these type of crimes& justice 2 b provided 2 victims asap in such cases but i fear that this sort of law will never b implemented in our country as the law makers r themselves the biggest law breakers ,v r the most unluckiest that v r being led by such criminals & i feel that the media will forget completely about it once they get their next breaking news & everything will come back 2 normal & the crimes will  keep hounding the common man .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverteenssDeathstrokeSnehal21rekrnpiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Cry It,s really shameful Cry
Y can,t they think that they themselves have their mothers sisters then yyy Dead
The moment i heard all this my eyes filled wid tears and fear Cry
May government take some serious step atleast make that loosers rapist suffer to hell Angry Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverteenssSnehal21rekrn

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
its disgusting,,,,,,,,very shockingShocked,,,,these criminals must b punishd soon,,,gov shld take strict action,,, soon ,,,Ermm but v all knw how indian judicial works,,,too slowOuchDead
thy mst nt take yrs to give justice,,,its a high time now,,, feeling very bad after knwng this news,,,scaredOuch,,,,y thr r no stricts laws for this types of criminalsAngry

Edited by Snehal21 - 21 December 2012 at 6:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverteenssrekrn

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

I was shocked when I read about this incident.  How can anyone be that cruel and vicious to another person is beyond me.Angry  But unfortunately people like that exist everywhere, I just hope that the victims get justice and the criminals are given the proper punishment.

Agree with you that tv is  good outlet to get the message across and hope there will be shows like MKAP that show how a person can stand up and fight against what is wrong.

My heart goes out to the victims and their families and what they must be going through.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702DeathstrokeSnehal21

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Shocking..Don't know what to say.Completely speechlessUnhappyDeadAnimals are better than them.So called humanAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top