26-12

randeep and rashmi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
finally they started to feel their feelings so glad that mitthu's magic seems to be working but felt bad for nishant though he did cane into talks of of his parents & loved the part when rinki slaps the guys hard...just hope nothing happens to nani & mastana overall i liked the randeep rashmi part most...as rashmi family calling her lallu is annoying could they say a nice nick name for her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "randeep and rashmi" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devil

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I really liked the entire  Randeep/Rashmi phone convo scene...dint really feel bad for Nishanth though...

I tooo agree about the "Lalloo" part, it was ok in the start but now its getting irritating.

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Really luv randeep n rashmi 2gether! n all thnx 2 mitthu!!! n ya d lalloo part is getting irritating... de shud call her rashmi or by sum other gud nickname..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.