Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Ratan a better mother to Veera... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

well said shilpa...totally agree with u...this show hv alwz shown two sides of a coin...be it bro-sis or mom-daughter

1)At one side they show relation b/w RanVeera-who r step-siblings...though tht fact is unknwn to each other yet they hv a bonding evn stronger n deeper than real siblings...
And at other side they show Baldev-Gunjan-jo real siblings hone ke bavajood hv a bonding evn worst than step-siblings...

2)At one side,they show relation b/w Veera & Ratan..again a step relation...bt still Ratan treat Veera as if shes kinda her child(though she may nt accept tht fact,bt her actions hv alwz said tht)...
And at other side they show Bansari,jo apni hi khoon,apni beti ke saath aise behave kar rahi hai as if shes a step child...

Thanks Nikki.

This is what I love about the show, they show us the good and the bad, watching this brings out all kinds of emotions in me, but in the end when I watch RanVeera and their love for each other I am left with a great feeling and a smile on my face.

Those two kids are amazing and Sneha also portrays Ratan very well, love her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ratan a better mother to Veera... (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

I agree with you
Somewhat I feel that she wants to accept veera

Thanks, yeah Ratan is still not there yet but I have a feeling once she accepts Veera, she will love her with her whole heart.

hinzNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

well said shilpa...totally agree with u...this show hv alwz shown two sides of a coin...be it bro-sis or mom-daughter

1)At one side they show relation b/w RanVeera-who r step-siblings...though tht fact is unknwn to each other yet they hv a bonding evn stronger n deeper than real siblings...
And at other side they show Baldev-Gunjan-jo real siblings hone ke bavajood hv a bonding evn worst than step-siblings...

2)At one side,they show relation b/w Veera & Ratan..again a step relation...bt still Ratan treat Veera as if shes kinda her child(though she may nt accept tht fact,bt her actions hv alwz said tht)...
And at other side they show Bansari,jo apni hi khoon,apni beti ke saath aise behave kar rahi hai as if shes a step child...

ya nikku so true...
i agree wid yuh...
ratan dont hate veera...sirf acchey se baatein nahi karti...
bt c loves veera ...& i hate baldev & his mom's behaviour towards gunjan

Ratan has soften towards Veera a lot, and she knows that Veera loves Ranvi as much as Ranvi loves Veera, she has no doubts about that, but she still needs time to fully accept Veera, but I am confident that once she does she will love Veera as her own daughter. It's just the way Ratan is.

hinzNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liipsa

Nicely put Shilpa.

Bansuri herself admitted once before her husband that she cant be large hearted like Ratan ,so dont expect me to accept child of your first marriage,Chanchali.But forget step daughter,she is insensitive towards her own daughter.She treats her many times as a maid.What can be the reason behind this coldness-is there some history or she is just typical mean vamp?

On the other hand,Ratan does care for Veera inspite of Veera being an eyesore for her.She seems accustomed to Ranveera's closeness and no more opposes it.

Agree with Gunjan's condition.Veera is treated like a princess by Ranvir and chaiji but Gunjan doesnt have any support system in her family.Even in future when she will be Ranvir's wife/gf/one sided lover,chances are high that her needs will be overlooked by Ranvir as for him Veera is the topmost priority and everything will come later.

btw,what role chanchali will play in future?she seems to be a key player .

Thanks Lipsa, I missed that part about Bansuri's having a first wife and another daughter, and it looks like Chanchali will make an entry soon too, which may change things for Gunjan.

I am unable to understand her coldness towards her own daughter though,

No matter who comes in Ranvi's life, Veera will always remain his top priority. I am sure that Ranvi will be even more protective of Veera once he grows older and eventually he will come to know the truth about Veera, but for things won't change at all, in fact I think he will be even more protective of her and love her even more than now.

hinzNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

fab post Shilpa Clap
agree with all of you here...
Gunjan is on her own in her struggle to survive in a family where her mother treats her worse than a stranger and the brother is no less evil...her dad is a spineless guy who cares but cannot stand for her in any way...and like liipsa said even in the future, we have less hope of Ranvi giving her importance as his priority will always be Veera...

coming to the main point...Ratan is way better a mother and a human being...she is just helpless as she believes shunning Veera will fetch her Sampooran...she must go through hell when adorable Veera does sweet things for Ranvi but she cannot appreciate them...she is so patient and cares so much fr Veera in unknown ways...

there can e no comparision between Ratan and Bansuri...they are poles apart when it comes to parenting the little girls...

Thank you Hina.

I only have one concern regarding Ratan, previously she made a bargain with God, she asked for one more child and take anything of her in exchange and she now has the result of this prayer, so what will happen with her current bargain?

The other day she told Chaiji that she has made a deal with god, return her Sarpanji and she will accept Veera with her heart.

I hope things don't get worse for our Ratan.

hinzNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

M so agree wid u. Gunjan's mothr is so rude to her,she nvr cared for gunjan;-( i felt bad for her. Bt ratan care for veera,may b nt in wrds bt her cncern cn b seen in her actn

Thanks, and yeah you are right Ratan may now say it with words, but her actions says it all.

hinzNikki_Titli

GiNa_kavya

IF-Dazzler

GiNa_kavya

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
so true,feel bad for gunjan,how could her own mother behave like that to her Shocked feel like giving her a tight slap AngryLOL seriously ek taraf gunjan's namesake mother,n other side is ratan atleast she cares for veera 

ll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.