Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Friends, after watching today's episode I couldn't help but think Ratan is far better mother to Veera than Gunjan's mother (sorry don't know her name)  is to Gunjan.

When Gunjan's mother prayed for Ranvi's well being I thought she couldn't be that bad, but a typical woman who liked to gossip about the pind people and I also thought she is very ambitious and jealous woman, but that's human nature. But she shocked me today with her behavior towards her very own daughter Gunjan.

How can she be that cruel to her own daughter? I know sons have more importance over daughters in many parts of India but the way she treated that little girl today takes cruelty to a new level. How can mother not understand her daughter's pain, usually mothers are first to sooth a child when they know their child is hurting but Gunjan's mom instead hurt her more instead of soothing her.

Ratan on the other hand is far better than Gunjan's mom. Even yesterday I felt that Ratan wants to accept Veera, that no matter how hard she tries not to be affected, Veera in some ways gets to her, but she has made a bargain with god so she does her best to stay away.

Anyway as I was saying Ratan cares for Veera even though she is a constant reminder of destruction of Ratan's world. Yesterday she made sure to remind Ranvi to check that Veera is not eating butter and today when she was leaving the house she told Chaiji to look after Ranvi and Veera. She may have not liked Veera calling her biji but she doesn't stop Veera from calling her biji either. She may feel uncomfortable when Veera comes around, but she never let's Veera feel as though she in not her biji.

I really felt bad for Gunjan today, her brother and mother are cruel and her father is weak man who can't even punish his son for misbehaving with his sister, and even when he was scolding Baldev he was not strong enough.

Veera has Ranvi and Chaiji so that she never feels the lack of mother's love and affections, but Gunjan seems to be on her own even though she has her parents and a brother.

So I conclude that under the circumstances Ratan is a far better mother to Veera than Gunjan's mother.

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 20 December 2012 at 7:55pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

swatikiranrajsunramyaaliipsadosthimaszFanOfMAYUREssence..Raadhnihinzsonia1230GiNa_kavyaKyaRe....geesSimi.Sweetkooliiochweetu.x-bumblebee-x.Ashvikian_AKDae_drmerJalebiGirlNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ratan a better mother to Veera..." in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Agree...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsakooliioll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
well said shilpa...totally agree with u...this show hv alwz shown two sides of a coin...be it bro-sis or mom-daughter

1)At one side they show relation b/w RanVeera-who r step-siblings...though tht fact is unknwn to each other yet they hv a bonding evn stronger n deeper than real siblings...
And at other side they show Baldev-Gunjan-jo real siblings hone ke bavajood hv a bonding evn worst than step-siblings...

2)At one side,they show relation b/w Veera & Ratan..again a step relation...bt still Ratan treat Veera as if shes kinda her child(though she may nt accept tht fact,bt her actions hv alwz said tht)...
And at other side they show Bansari,jo apni hi khoon,apni beti ke saath aise behave kar rahi hai as if shes a step child...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsahinzkooliioll-Shilpa-llDae_drmerJalebiGirl

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I agree with you
Somewhat I feel that she wants to accept veera

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsahinzkooliioll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

well said shilpa...totally agree with u...this show hv alwz shown two sides of a coin...be it bro-sis or mom-daughter

1)At one side they show relation b/w RanVeera-who r step-siblings...though tht fact is unknwn to each other yet they hv a bonding evn stronger n deeper than real siblings...
And at other side they show Baldev-Gunjan-jo real siblings hone ke bavajood hv a bonding evn worst than step-siblings...

2)At one side,they show relation b/w Veera & Ratan..again a step relation...bt still Ratan treat Veera as if shes kinda her child(though she may nt accept tht fact,bt her actions hv alwz said tht)...
And at other side they show Bansari,jo apni hi khoon,apni beti ke saath aise behave kar rahi hai as if shes a step child...

ya nikku so true...
i agree wid yuh...
ratan dont hate veera...sirf acchey se baatein nahi karti...
bt c loves veera ...& i hate baldev & his mom's behaviour towards gunjan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

liipsa

liipsa

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Nicely put Shilpa.

Bansuri herself admitted once before her husband that she cant be large hearted like Ratan ,so dont expect me to accept child of your first marriage,Chanchali.But forget step daughter,she is insensitive towards her own daughter.She treats her many times as a maid.What can be the reason behind this coldness-is there some history or she is just typical mean vamp?

On the other hand,Ratan does care for Veera inspite of Veera being an eyesore for her.She seems accustomed to Ranveera's closeness and no more opposes it.

Agree with Gunjan's condition.Veera is treated like a princess by Ranvir and chaiji but Gunjan doesnt have any support system in her family.Even in future when she will be Ranvir's wife/gf/one sided lover,chances are high that her needs will be overlooked by Ranvir as for him Veera is the topmost priority and everything will come later.

btw,what role chanchali will play in future?she seems to be a key player .

Edited by liipsa - 20 December 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzkooliioll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

fab post Shilpa Clap
agree with all of you here...
Gunjan is on her own in her struggle to survive in a family where her mother treats her worse than a stranger and the brother is no less evil...her dad is a spineless guy who cares but cannot stand for her in any way...and like liipsa said even in the future, we have less hope of Ranvi giving her importance as his priority will always be Veera...

coming to the main point...Ratan is way better a mother and a human being...she is just helpless as she believes shunning Veera will fetch her Sampooran...she must go through hell when adorable Veera does sweet things for Ranvi but she cannot appreciate them...she is so patient and cares so much fr Veera in unknown ways...

there can e no comparision between Ratan and Bansuri...they are poles apart when it comes to parenting the little girls...

Hessa85ll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
M so agree wid u. Gunjan's mothr is so rude to her,she nvr cared for gunjan;-( i felt bad for her. Bt ratan care for veera,may b nt in wrds bt her cncern cn b seen in her actn

hinzll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.