Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi blockbuster ffs!!( share yrs too) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 32

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bsasqq

Really good collection and pass my summer vacation without getting bored. I was hell worried to go to summer camp and get bugged without anything to do. Now with this list I want to extend my summer camp so I can read all with out bugging of mami and papi (perdoname papi y mami ustedes saben yo quiero mucho mucho mucho a ustedes pero no puedo estar sin ipk , compensare con las notas, te prometo).
glad you like the postSmile
i hope you have a good time with all these links.
take care

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi blockbuster ffs!!( share yrs too) (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avcmyd

IF-Dazzler

avcmyd

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Lately I visit IF only to read ff ss only. I have read some which are mentioned by you some are new surely will read all. I really appreciate you and other members for recommending and providing the links.

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avcmyd

Lately I visit IF only to read ff ss only. I have read some which are mentioned by you some are new surely will read all. I really appreciate you and other members for recommending and providing the links.

thankyou dear.
i hope you have a good time with these ff which i have listed in my post.

avcmyd

IF-Dazzler

avcmyd

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by Bsasqq

Really good collection and pass my summer vacation without getting bored. I was hell worried to go to summer camp and get bugged without anything to do. Now with this list I want to extend my summer camp so I can read all with out bugging of mami and papi (perdoname papi y mami ustedes saben yo quiero mucho mucho mucho a ustedes pero no puedo estar sin ipk , compensare con las notas, te prometo).

</div>glad you like the postSmile
<div>i hope you have a good time with all these links.

take care

@Bsasqq

Sorry to ask where are you from. I know now during holiday season is snow and winter but as you referred summer vacation, just curious.

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Most of these I have read however those which I haven't I shall give a go thanks for this thread at least I won't be bored during the Christmas break period.

Hoping to see more added to the list.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipugly

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
@Dear Kalyaani, farah53 & shraddska,

please no need to thank me.
 i am honoured & lucky to have found yr amazing ffs. you girls are just amazing.
I hope oneday yr ff will be found by some bollywodd writer & we will watcha blockbuster movie on these ffs.

thankyou.

Edited by kushipugly - 26 December 2012 at 3:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Babycakes-

Most of these I have read however those which I haven't I shall give a go thanks for this thread at least I won't be bored during the Christmas break period.

Hoping to see more added to the list.
glad you like the links.
hope you will enjoy them all. will add more soon.
thanks

shay.sana

shay.sana

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
All blockbuster ff's i agree...tfs.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top