shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by diyah_us

i am sure there will be drama which will be interesting to watch

yup!!!... I hope it will begin the Adi Pankhuri separation... there has to be one  right? i have been asking for a Kullu-separation track for ages... let's see...

I am not getting this track, do you all thin Pankhuri is in any state of mind to leave Adi? especially under the present track?

No not now... I have been asking for an Abhiman track somtime in future... where pankhuri is in kullu & waiting for Adi to come and get her... but childish Adi for some reason doesn't want to bring her back... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "P-A-R-T-whY? (Page 6)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Sabi loved your DP!Day Dreaming

An apt description of the parties of PKDROFL...sab barbaadi ki taraf jaata hainLOL...why do they even bother to spend money for their own satyanash...

Sabi Ishka are our only life lines ...we have passed the age of drooling over love at passing chits!Wink

Oh Zuzana... I love young Jaya Bhaduri ( I have a girl crush on young JB ROFL) ... I saw Upahar (based on Tagore's short story Shomapti)  when I was very young & was mesmerized by her. 
Abhiman is one of my fav Hindi movie... and Yeh Jeevan Hai (Piya ki Ghar)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNHbax_kcq4  is my fav Hindi song. I don't undersand Hindi much but I understand the emotions this woman portray... she touches my heart very time...

As far as PKDH goes... I love ishKA chmistry but I like Nakul's expressions too... Sadly they are handicapped by Disha's limited experience... That's why I want the CVs to keep PK character stoic & taciturn...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

As per precap Avanthu's Mangalsutra breaks...Does dat mean things are going 2 more bitterOuch

If Hartika issue solved so soon der s nthng much left to show on PKDH...as Adi also realised his love...

So I thnk misunderstandings s not gonna clear soon...and obviously HarTika fight on 25th Anniversary(my guess) will affect PaYa love life too

What about Sheela and Co?. What about the transformation in them too. Still a long way to go for fulfilling Nanu's dream. If the MU gets cleared now, it will be fitting with the pace of the story. What do you think?

I think it wil take summore tym 2 clear MU's ...else der will be nthng left 2 show...
If everythng cleared so fast  ...we have 2 bear Sheela Mami's kitchen politics and Rubel's revenge tracks...OuchOuch

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hahaha so I got my answer.. Sheela called Geeta... who-nu? 
Stilll a dhamaka party it will be... maybe there will be a Christmas Miracle for Avantika & Harish ... Guptas will unmask this Geeta lady & some MU will be cleared. 

Hope Adi holds a mistletoe over Pankhuri's head and kisses her.Day Dreaming

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zuzana

Sabi loved your DP!Day Dreaming

An apt description of the parties of PKDROFL...sab barbaadi ki taraf jaata hainLOL...why do they even bother to spend money for their own satyanash...

Sabi Ishka are our only life lines ...we have passed the age of drooling over love at passing chits!Wink

Oh Zuzana... I love young Jaya Bhaduri ( I have a girl crush on young JB ROFL) ... I saw Upahar (based on Tagore's short story Shomapti)  when I was very young & was mesmerized by her. 
Abhiman is one of my fav Hindi movie... and Yeh Jeevan Hai (Piya ki Ghar)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNHbax_kcq4  is my fav Hindi song. I don't undersand Hindi much but I understand the emotions this woman portray... she touches my heart very time...

As far as PKDH goes... I love ishKA chmistry but I like Nakul's expressions too... Sadly they are handicapped by Disha's limited experience... That's why I want the CVs to keep PK character stoic & taciturn...
Your heartfelt deep analysis points out that you are from the land of Tagore. In this forum we have discussed many things regarding PAYA. Nowadays there are lots of serials with love at their centre. Why we like PAYA above them ? I think, actually we like and love their innocence . Let Sheila do the kitchen politics, let Rubal be vindictive , we can bear it. But please don't take away PAYA's innocence which is the heart and soul of this serial.

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

[QUOTE=Zuzana]Sabi loved your DP!Day Dreaming

Your heartfelt deep analysis points out that you are from the land of Tagore. In this forum we have discussed many things regarding PAYA. Nowadays there are lots of serials with love at their centre. Why we like PAYA above them ? I think, actually we like and love their innocence . Let Sheila do the kitchen politics, let Rubal be vindictive , we can bear it. But please don't take away PAYA's innocence which is the heart and soul of this serial.

So true ... we will bear this new Geeta woman; Chandigar guy...all because we believe this will eventually lead to some lovely Aditya-Pankhuri momentDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.