Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by Silsha

Great Post Sab DiClapClap   Ya, U r r8.. In Diwan Mansion They alwaz Throw Great Parties,Bt @d end All r Ruined with a Sad Ending...Cry so Poor on PaYa and Nanu.!Unhappy    I Thnk Sheila Calls Sum of City Hospital StaffsLOL I Thnk its funny,bt my mind thnk lyk tat.Embarrassed In ur Post i lyk diz Lines so much. "If i were Shanki i would start selling tickets for spectators to come & enjoy the show LIVE..."ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

My hunch is- this abortion expose by Mami will help eliminate the misunderstanding between Avantika and Harish. A bless in disguise.

Yes... mami is always the bearer of bad news & clearer of MUs...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2slmuSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "P-A-R-T-whY? (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by shesherkobita

[QUOTE=SAIBALROUTH]
Hi Shoibs...Hug
@ red... WHATTT!!! No party!!! That's impossible in Hindi Serial...
Nana should just make Sheela mami Persona Non Grata... they all roll their eyes at mami but no one really says anything except Preity & after this party she will probably shut up too...

LOLLOL usually these shows stagger from one festival to the other... here its one party to the next LOL

LOL... I saw another serial (all 400 or so epi)  in 2 wks on youtube... It had one pooja after another...it was quiet a lesson for me... that show had a lot of international viewers who didn't  speak Hindi... either they were confused or extremely elated by the mysticism of Indian culture! People do not watch hindi serial for reality ... they like the glamour & glitz... woman in heavy jewelry.. lead actors so handsome & pretty that they are unreal... it's always a Cinderella story layered in pooja or rasm (?) or shandaar party!!!

I 'm getting ready for the second wedding of Aditya & PankhuriBig smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slmuSAIBALROUTH

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=SAIBALROUTH]
Hi Shoibs...Hug
Nana should just make Sheela mami Persona Non Grata... they all roll their eyes at mami but no one really says anything except Preity & after this party she will probably shut up too...

LOLLOL usually these shows stagger from one festival to the other... here its one party to the next LOL

LOL... I saw another serial (all 400 or so epi)  in 2 wks on youtube... It had one pooja after another...it was quiet a lesson for me... that show had a lot of international viewers who didn't  speak Hindi... either they were confused or extremely elated by the mysticism of Indian culture! People do not watch hindi serial for reality ... they like the glamour & glitz... woman in heavy jewelry.. lead actors so handsome & pretty that they are unreal... it's always a Cinderella story layered in pooja or rasm (?) or shandaar party!!!

have absolutely no doubt it will happen when Avantu is ready to accept that Paya are made for each other

shesherkobitaSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice post Sabrina, you have nicely pointed out how Party plays an important role in Diwan House, which has far-reaching consequence in the lives of most of the occupants of the house. Wink Wink

And I guess Nana should ban party from now onwards, seeing such disastrous consequence on most occasions, he should stop partying LOL Wink

From this party, the mystery lady will be disclosed who brought about the separation of Harish and Avantika and I guess this time misunderstandings will be cleared rather than aggravating it possibly,Embarrassed Embarrassed   hoping for the best Big smile Big smile

Nice food for thought Sabrina Clap Clap Your posts are always vibrant Star Star

Hi Shoibs...Hug

Yeah, that is really a sad affair, and how much will Nana do, I think Pankuri or avantika will have to shut up Mami, it is high time Ouch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by Silsha

Great Post Sab DiClapClap   Ya, U r r8.. In Diwan Mansion They alwaz Throw Great Parties,Bt @d end All r Ruined with a Sad Ending...Cry so Poor on PaYa and Nanu.!Unhappy    I Thnk Sheila Calls Sum of City Hospital StaffsLOL I Thnk its funny,bt my mind thnk lyk tat.Embarrassed In ur Post i lyk diz Lines so much. "If i were Shanki i would start selling tickets for spectators to come & enjoy the show LIVE..."ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

My hunch is- this abortion expose by Mami will help eliminate the misunderstanding between Avantika and Harish. A bless in disguise.

Yes... mami is always the bearer of bad news & clearer of MUs...Big smile

Yeah, but hoping that Avantika forgive Harish and forget everything Ouch Doubting that Tongue

shesherkobita

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=SAIBALROUTH]
Hi Shoibs...Hug

have absolutely no doubt it will happen when Avantu is ready to accept that Paya are made for each other

2nd wedding won't happen Sabrina Big smile And there are shows like DABH where hardly any festival or party happens Smile Big smile

shesherkobita

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shesherkobita][QUOTE=SAIBALROUTH]
Hi Shoibs...Hug
LOL

2nd wedding won't happen Sabrina Big smile And there are shows like DABH where hardly any festival or party happens Smile Big smile

WhaAATTT??? No second wedding!&!@... here i had all clothes & jewelry ready to attend  the wedding Ouch Seriously why do you think there won't be a second wedding?

DABH is a big fav in my parent's house... My daugter saw a few epi (in August) with her Nani & loved loved it. I asked her why and she said bcos it's a cooking-show dramaShocked...

I like the fast pace of PKDH... glad to know there are shows with no OTT party or festivals. 

SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shesherkobita][QUOTE=SAIBALROUTH]
Hi Shoibs...Hug
LOL

WhaAATTT??? No second wedding!&!@... here i had all clothes & jewelry ready to attend  the wedding Ouch Seriously why do you think there won't be a second wedding?

DABH is a big fav in my parent's house... My daugter saw a few epi (in August) with her Nani & loved loved it. I asked her why and she said bcos it's a cooking-show dramaShocked...

I like the fast pace of PKDH... glad to know there are shows with no OTT party or festivals. 

I am saying so because the CVs will always focus to keep PaYa separate or at least in pains, and therefore situations will be created where they will get sufferings Ouch Ouch Moreover, first let Avantika accept Pankuri, I don't think CVs are interested to do it anytime soon Cry

shesherkobitaslmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.