Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

   

P-A-R-T-whY? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Joined: 20 September 2012

Posts: 2545

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyah_us

i am sure there will be drama which will be interesting to watch

yup!!!... I hope it will begin the Adi Pankhuri separation... there has to be one  right? i have been asking for a Kullu-separation track for ages... let's see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "P-A-R-T-whY? (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006

Posts: 13334

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by shesherkobita



Actually, she does confront him.. they showed a flashback of her doing so.. and him keeping quiet. If its Preeti, it explains why he was quiet maybe.

Very true, instead of causing all these drama, which is unlikely to give Anuj the control of the property anyway, it would make so much more sense if Sheela and Anuj just spoke to Nanu.  But so much less drama.LOL

I didn't know she had confronted him...must've missed that part (online viewing has it's downside). which episode was that? 
Would you let your marriage fall apart because of someone else's secret? Especially when that someone is related to your wife... doesn't ring true...

I also wonder how CVs will address pregnancy outside wedlock? They didn't have the guts to show Avantika & Harish actually divorced... how are they going to show pre-marital...ahem...fun timeWink

Oh it was an episode during the Adi-Latika marriage ones I think.. not sure... Of course you wouldn't let your marriage fall apart.. but then this is not real life Ouch

pregnancy outside wedlock - that would just be shown as a gullible girl having been taken in by the rotter... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Joined: 08 January 2012

Posts: 12351

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Nice post Sabrina, you have nicely pointed out how Party plays an important role in Diwan House, which has far-reaching consequence in the lives of most of the occupants of the house. Wink Wink

And I guess Nana should ban party from now onwards, seeing such disastrous consequence on most occasions, he should stop partying LOL Wink

From this party, the mystery lady will be disclosed who brought about the separation of Harish and Avantika and I guess this time misunderstandings will be cleared rather than aggravating it possibly,Embarrassed Embarrassed   hoping for the best Big smile Big smile

Nice food for thought Sabrina Clap Clap Your posts are always vibrant Star Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaslmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Joined: 20 September 2012

Posts: 2545

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by shesherkobita



Actually, she does confront him.. they showed a flashback of her doing so.. and him keeping quiet. If its Preeti, it explains why he was quiet maybe.

Very true, instead of causing all these drama, which is unlikely to give Anuj the control of the property anyway, it would make so much more sense if Sheela and Anuj just spoke to Nanu.  But so much less drama.LOL

I didn't know she had confronted him...must've missed that part (online viewing has it's downside). which episode was that? 
Would you let your marriage fall apart because of someone else's secret? Especially when that someone is related to your wife... doesn't ring true...

I also wonder how CVs will address pregnancy outside wedlock? They didn't have the guts to show Avantika & Harish actually divorced... how are they going to show pre-marital...ahem...fun timeWink

Oh it was an episode during the Adi-Latika marriage ones I think.. not sure... Of course you wouldn't let your marriage fall apart.. but then this is not real life Ouch

pregnancy outside wedlock - that would just be shown as a gullible girl having been taken in by the rotter... LOL

And for that reason she never got married!?! she is being punished for that? A lesson to teach young viewers that this is what will happen if you make a mistake like her (shaking fingers)...

And also there has to be a second wedding at some point for Adi-Pankhuri...right? You & Zu scared me by saying serials go to dogs after 6 months... i can see that happening...what else is left after IshKa MU is resolved... Mami & Axis of Evil cannot sustain this serial...

I loved how Peity mami said: don't just act like a sacrificing heroine... take some credit once in awhile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slmuSAIBALROUTH

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006

Posts: 13334

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita


And for that reason she never got married!?! she is being punished for that? A lesson to teach young viewers that this is what will happen if you make a mistake like her (shaking fingers)...

And also there has to be a second wedding at some point for Adi-Pankhuri...right? You & Zu scared me by saying serials go to dogs after 6 months... i can see that happening...what else is left after IshKa MU is resolved... Mami & Axis of Evil cannot sustain this serial...

I loved how Peity mami said: don't just act like a sacrificing heroine... take some credit once in awhile...

well, see if we are going to get Paya all in love etc. and the MU cleared, can't see what else is left Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Joined: 12 December 2012

Posts: 5051

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silsha

Great Post Sab DiClapClap   Ya, U r r8.. In Diwan Mansion They alwaz Throw Great Parties,Bt @d end All r Ruined with a Sad Ending...Cry so Poor on PaYa and Nanu.!Unhappy    I Thnk Sheila Calls Sum of City Hospital StaffsLOL I Thnk its funny,bt my mind thnk lyk tat.Embarrassed In ur Post i lyk diz Lines so much. "If i were Shanki i would start selling tickets for spectators to come & enjoy the show LIVE..."ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

My hunch is- this abortion expose by Mami will help eliminate the misunderstanding between Avantika and Harish. A bless in disguise.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Joined: 20 September 2012

Posts: 2545

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice post Sabrina, you have nicely pointed out how Party plays an important role in Diwan House, which has far-reaching consequence in the lives of most of the occupants of the house. Wink Wink

And I guess Nana should ban party from now onwards, seeing such disastrous consequence on most occasions, he should stop partying LOL Wink

From this party, the mystery lady will be disclosed who brought about the separation of Harish and Avantika and I guess this time misunderstandings will be cleared rather than aggravating it possibly,Embarrassed Embarrassed   hoping for the best Big smile Big smile

Nice food for thought Sabrina Clap Clap Your posts are always vibrant Star Star

Hi Shoibs...Hug
@ red... WHATTT!!! No party!!! That's impossible in Hindi Serial...
Nana should just make Sheela mami Persona Non Grata... they all roll their eyes at mami but no one really says anything except Preity & after this party she will probably shut up too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slmuSAIBALROUTH

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006

Posts: 13334

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice post Sabrina, you have nicely pointed out how Party plays an important role in Diwan House, which has far-reaching consequence in the lives of most of the occupants of the house. Wink Wink

And I guess Nana should ban party from now onwards, seeing such disastrous consequence on most occasions, he should stop partying LOL Wink

From this party, the mystery lady will be disclosed who brought about the separation of Harish and Avantika and I guess this time misunderstandings will be cleared rather than aggravating it possibly,Embarrassed Embarrassed   hoping for the best Big smile Big smile

Nice food for thought Sabrina Clap Clap Your posts are always vibrant Star Star

Hi Shoibs...Hug
@ red... WHATTT!!! No party!!! That's impossible in Hindi Serial...
Nana should just make Sheela mami Persona Non Grata... they all roll their eyes at mami but no one really says anything except Preity & after this party she will probably shut up too...

LOLLOL usually these shows stagger from one festival to the other... here its one party to the next LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.