Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

This Vihaan is so annoying guys Angry... all gaga about this Anika when apparently she is not even interested. I mean, he doesn't even look like a billionaire, his attitude and all is not up to the mark and sadly,  the romance that they are trying to show between him and Anika is just not working out  for me.
Honestly,  I think he is not able to pull off this character as well as he did Kartik in BALH...where I just loved him..
 Also, there is something about his teeth esp. the lower jaw which he's showing off a lot LOLLOL...

What do u think about him??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-pfalcon1949QT143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vihaan and Anika" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deSigRl415

deSigRl415

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Vihaan n bulbul aa pair wll look good

Ankeeeee..PlayfulKiss..princess101

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
He is just a simple guy who loves Anika a lot and is willing to do anything for her.Embarrassed Anika is so useless all she cares about is getting diamond ring or expensive gifts. Dead

I don't get one thing how does Vivhaan know Anika from childhood? I thought that Anu put her daughter in orphanage? Confused

Ankeeeee..PlayfulKiss..MrsArnavRajput

pfalcon1949

Goldie

pfalcon1949

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I completely agree. This character's name I thought was Rehaan not vivihaan.. but I am not really sure. Also, I noticed the same Rihaan character in BALH too.. and there too the character is simply irritating and has teeth problems somehow. Too much coincidence here. Anyway, karthik was much better and lovable but this character is irritating, over acting and I already had enough. Anika is not far from him either. Irritating and overacting. I hope Jatin's character reenter and we get some interesting episodes in future. As it is all the characters on the opp. side Anushaka, her new found husband, Rehaan and Anika not working at all for me. I also, am somewhat irriated by all three kids of Mona. I guess i miss the good old KHTV too much I donno. But i expected a lot from Sargun Mehta and she is not delevering for me. Hope things get better in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray--Sarunholic--

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pfalcon1949

I completely agree. This character's name I thought was Rehaan not vivihaan.. but I am not really sure. Also, I noticed the same Rihaan character in BALH too.. and there too the character is simply irritating and has teeth problems somehow. Too much coincidence here. Anyway, karthik was much better and lovable but this character is irritating, over acting and I already had enough. Anika is not far from him either. Irritating and overacting. I hope Jatin's character reenter and we get some interesting episodes in future. As it is all the characters on the opp. side Anushaka, her new found husband, Rehaan and Anika not working at all for me. I also, am somewhat irriated by all three kids of Mona. I guess i miss the good old KHTV too much I donno. But i expected a lot from Sargun Mehta and she is not delevering for me. Hope things get better in future.

Agree with you 100 percent Clap
Its funny how u mentioned that Rehaan in BALH has teeth problems tooROFL..thats so trueLOL

And me not happy with the kids eitherConfused...Bulbul is the only one thats close to being a good actor.. abt the rest of the lot- be it Rano or Anika...I would have liked to see some better actorsConfused
And whatever happened to MONA's brain...she has become utterly impulsive and stupid (remember the incident where she went to meet this govt official in a deserted building without having any idea of that person's evil intentions); i totally fail to believe that she could be that dumb of a womanAngry

Me too liked the old days of KHTV better...I really think Pradeep and Mona's chemistry lent a lot of credibility to the existence of such a family. I miss Pradeep (please don't bash me for thatWink..i really do)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

He is just a simple guy who loves Anika a lot and is willing to do anything for her.Embarrassed Anika is so useless all she cares about is getting diamond ring or expensive gifts. Dead

I don't get one thing how does Vivhaan know Anika from childhood? I thought that Anu put her daughter in orphanage? Confused

I don't get one thing how does Vivhaan know Anika from childhood? I thought that Anu put her daughter in orphanage? Confused

Thanks for asing tht question here...I was abt to make another post for thatSmile

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
this is EK's show anything can happen

n anu gave Anika for adoption may be it is related that way i guess Confused me too not sure Ermm

Ritu-MrsArnavRajputtiny15

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
anika and rehaan pair going to break for sure

and bulbul and rehaan might be getting paired in future--lets see how there chemistry works.

Ritu-..PlayfulKiss..princess101

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.