~InShi/ZaShi AT#61~ Happy Anniversary Inshi - Page 94

Posted: 11 years ago
epi tempts me to have autism n BT coz of which indira is now so strong that she can breck open anything..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by loveinshi

epi tempts me to have autism n BT coz of which indira is now so strong that she can breck open anything..πŸ˜†

are don't u know that shez HDπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† n this show is also hd onlyπŸ˜†

but my net too troubling me now if i get offline suddenly than pardon me plz
next zara is a good shooter but this time indiras luck or may be indiras will to get that mangalsutra saved her..
coz just when she shot indira bend donw to take it n that bullet went through goons head..

n zara was calling indira to her but some goon caught her n challenged zara to shoot him.. but then zara remembers about indira skipping n tells her to jump after telling several times indira jumps n shooting starts all again..

at SN indu wants  to find out the truth.. that means rk didnt tell her anyhting..
indu n seher put some oil on the floor to make savita fall n she falls.. n in exchange of help she starts asking which member of the house is gone where..
n savita tells everything.. n then she tries to lie that zara has not gone to MA with indira..

here zara scold indira for running on roads.. n says that if anything had happened to u then what would i tell ur family n rishi.. n indira is trying to tell something about the mangalsutra n zara didnt look at her..

in the evening rk calls at MA n asks if indira was there but that nurse tells no so hez realy happy that hez zara is not bad.. but same time he hears zaras voice talking to nurse telling her to admit indira so he tells to give the phone to zara n talks to her saying i love u but please think of indu we need indira at home.. do whatever that u like..

this man is making me mad..😑

n indu hears him.. n runs in her room n packs bag n rk comes running behind her n she tells her that she hates him..hez the old rk who doesnt think of her.. coz he went to leave her mom at MA coz of zara.. n he says that no i didnt send her their then she asks wherez zara then..? n hez silent.. n she continues.. oh so now that u cant do it u've sent her to sent away my mom..
n the lady who wants to throw out my mom cannot stay in this house..

precap:
indu standing on roof n threatening rk to jump if he doesnt gets indira back n also asks for a promise that he will never ever marry zara n stay with her mom..🀣🀣
again today i didnt understand a single thing form the epi..🀣 but looking at the precap i just want to tell indu..
kid ur all promises are out-dated..ur father has already done it.. n even if u dont wish or u dont want to.. but u have to live with it..🀣 poor kid..

again today i didnt understand a single thing form the epi..🀣 but looking at the precap i just want to tell indu..
kid ur all promises are out-dated..ur father has already done it.. n even if u dont wish or u dont want to.. but u have to live with it..🀣 poor kid..

they all are same even indira did the same thing naπŸ˜†  puri family ke liye zindagi jung haiπŸ˜†
kaise lage updates..?πŸ˜† coz epi toh tumne dekha nahi..

i think its high time i leave tis show..😑 otherwise indira thik ho na ho mei pagal ho jaungi..😑
Originally posted by prachidew

they all are same even indira did the same thing naπŸ˜†  puri family ke liye zindagi jung haiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† iski jindagi jung na hoti agar ye pagal hoti aur har chiz ke liye ha kehti..πŸ˜† kyu ye har baat ki teh tak jana chahti hai god knows..

kaise lage updates..?πŸ˜† coz epi toh tumne dekha nahi..

i think its high time i leave tis show..😑 otherwise indira thik ho na ho mei pagal ho jaungi..😑

kaise lage updates bohot saari chizein mujhe bade zor se lagti hain but ye wala toh feel hi nhi hua i mean u updated well but wat you updated is called pure stretching πŸ˜† these people are😑
thanks for updatesπŸ€—
 n taking so much pain to watch hdπŸ˜†
Edited by prachidew - 11 years ago

πŸ˜† iski jindagi jung na hoti agar ye pagal hoti aur har chiz ke liye ha kehti..πŸ˜† kyu ye har baat ki teh tak jana chahti hai god knows..

are hak banta hai uskaπŸ˜† ab aisa toh nhi ki 8 saal tak ek mummy de do aur ohir bolo use ki beta yelo nayi wali mummy ussi se bore ho gayi hogi na🀣