Page 2 Page 8

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Scary mask animated emoticon 

Hi Girls
its me HiNuLOL
if u wanna get pm of my posts daily just tell me here or LIKE THE POst posted down On First page  after this POst

when Madhu Say :phool abolance mein hi rakh a jathi
RK says:Par Maine Mana Kar Diya ke Agar Koi Chezz ek bar meri ho jaye *WAH WAH Kiya Dialogue Rk Jii*
He Took Her Hands with thats roses in both hands*how romanticDouble Thumbs Up animated emoticon*

and Then He take her from wrst  close her fastly *Hayeee omg Sooo RomanticBatting Eyelashes animated emoticon*

Madhu staring at rks eyes I'm blushing animated emoticon
 Rk Staring at Madhu eyesFlirty Smile animated emoticon

And he says:toh mein use kabhi nahi chorthaWink and Smile animated emoticon *and then stars tere ishq pe*that song i played in background of my postWinkenjoy Raining hearts animated emoticon*

Madhu Shying and looking at himBlushing Smile emoticon BlushingDay Dreaming

Rk Staring at her Like A Real HusbandHeart *OMG HIsss Damn Expreprence Beautiful EyesBlushing *Giving Thumbs Up Winking animated emoticon

A Naughty and Romantic Pictures This Call A Heart picture  perfect Heart *This is Better Then a kiss believe me*

This Mood is perfect Dont wanna say something on this because i am Blushing

Handsome Booy Eyebrow wiggle animated emoticon

A Blushing MadhuuuI'm blushing animated emoticonHeartHeartBatting eyes animated emoticon

Rk Star AT His Lipsss

ad then finally a close pictures Shy Whistler animated emoticon *me Shy Girl Hands animated emoticon*

Madhu Beautifull Eyes Looking at His Handsome EYES  Shy Girl Hands animated emoticon

His Handsome eyes looking at her beautiful eyes

Madhu"s Lil Smile On Face and staring him  

Now RK is Surely Looking at her lips See SeeKiss me lips animated emoticon

they are getting close to each other more close

Guys now lets crying before watching the  next scene  Big tears animated emoticon

seee madhu pani pher dethi hai rk ki mehnat ko us bechare itna muskal se katam age baraea tha but LOLROFL

rk relize and come back on world LOL and remind al what he promised her and
 he says: biwi agar woh insaan mil jaye na jisne wadde karne ki reet banai hai wadda karta ho goli mardoga ROFL

*Jisne bi yeh reet hai agar use apni jaan kimti hai toh bhagooLOLROFL*

Madhu SmileLOL

She Look AT Down

Even He Look at dow to look at her *i just LOVED This scene It was liek she blushing and his seeing her blushing*

Mein Toh Chali But Will Read YOur each Comant

Girl Waving Hand Gesture animated emoticon 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by RishBala4ever - 20 December 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrroshan110tchoudhurycezanneskarmanmallikKLKLAnakajaasz_25antra23fariha_92sushma96icskwtjenny8891mahidRAONE8amminiammaSeresanshahtalatisukritimishramohini110svirenswapnardyamily2012-suzzie-arshi95AJIKUMARpriyacabhavdevileen10leentelevision9skamaniLu_ArmiSrutikaMagicSundaenai1311_yspbabita_14388MuSIqroCKzzzzNiharikaNeha777.SexyEyes.rbmystery93cutivenikadddhfanBlueRobbinazizeh123swarnalatha05rosalineaksumreenSilver_19cumaasmi_1310elegenttashuberry12345-Deepali-amni375goham1000suniksKayorchid70natashaa46charlie1950surabiSnehabrZorica_BgdVivu_barunvaani21anamunirsanaammuaan-rishbinimotiShazzieAnjali.12violetshineDesire6_chesung_pushpiapplenpeachesafghangirlginacAyesha05-_-harsh42nlm4-HJ-amrithasrajlafantesyArShiDelenavijayarviRaj_preet-Ratzz-desaitRENU1111NamzzAngel-33CutieTejuLadyFlame-Ammie-sonia_koolkhancool_sriNithiya95drashti38..Cute_Angel..Miss_uliuliSaiSnehakariba--epiPhobia--LogicalNonsense-SmexyGhost-TOTAL-ROMANTIC..NadiaZ..HansaTapori-Hoor-Amoureuxt_areeb--Ratna--DushtDanaf.Killer_DeviLankita24punam2712maria090.BadtameezDil.Sanna14-chrys-SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRE Ishq Pe SCENE ADDED with HD pics&tere ishq sng" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elegenttashu

elegenttashu

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
awsome lovely post Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dddhfanAnjali.12SaiSIAmBadGirl

anamunir

Goldie

anamunir

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
awesome awesome post!!!
plz pm me when u make another of these fab. posts!!!!
truely vey gud can't tell u hw much impressed i'm!!!
anamunir

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

icskwtbabita_14388SaiSIAmBadGirl

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
If You Wanna get Pm Of My Posts Daily Like this Comant

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kwkhan18antra23icskwtsukritimishraRihana5rose-Deepali-Vivu_barunDesire6nlm4Shazzievioletshinevijayarviunknown.ginacAngel-33Directioner1Dankita24SaiS

dddhfan

dddhfan

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
what can i say,just perfectClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891SaiSIAmBadGirl

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Loved them <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

JOHNdaCENA

IF-Dazzler

JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
kabhi rk kabhi madhu pani perdethe hai

Rainy24

Rainy24

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Loved ur mind blowing postThumbs Up Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmBadGirl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.