Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Celebs and their doomsday wishes

TNN | Dec 21, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Tusshar Kapoor|Shankar Mahadevan|Rajeev Khandelwal|Karan Tacker|Devang Patel
Celebs and their doomsday wishes
Kritika Kamra

TOI asks celeb what they want to do on the so called Doomsday

Cyrus Sahukar

I'll start howling if December 21 is the last day of the world, because for the past month I've been travelling madly for events and working like crazy. I will first get hold of my secretary and hug him that he was with me for the last one month. I will be shooting for an ad for a pressure cooker today, so probably I will be found dead with a pressure cooker in my hand.

Shankar Mahadevan

My wish would be that whenever the world reforms after millions of years, let there be a species which knows no greed and hatred. Let there be only peace and love.

Tusshar Kapoor

I don't think the world will end, but if it were to then I'd feel that all the poverty ends and there is more cleanliness and education in the new world. If it ends, I am sure there will be a newer world. I am optimistic and as of now, I am hoping that there is lots of good work for me in the new world! Let's wait for the Dabangg effect today, and not waste our time on doomsday predictions!

Karan Tacker

I don't want to die on December 21 as I'm going to Goa for the New Year's Eve. I am fine if the world ends on January 21, 2013. I want to do scuba diving or bungee jumping before I die. If I were to die, I would rather die this way ' jumping off from a plane.

Rajeev Khandelwal

I'd like to go to the moon along with my close friends and family and watch all the destruction from above. If the world doesn't end on December 21, then I will come down and enjoy on the earth.

Kritika Kamra

If I am assured that the world will end on December 21, I'd want to blow up all the money that I possess. immediately stop saving all my money and indulge in everything that I love to do. I would like to explore the North and South pole and plan a trip to the moon.

Devang Patel

I would want to replace Sunita Williams in the space shuttle and would love to watch the world end from up there.

Rithvik Dhanjani

I really don't believe in the Doomsday theory. But if the world were to end on December 21, I would like to collect all my pending cheques from people because there are a lot of them! And I would spend all the money. I'd like to fly to most places that I've been wanting to and go to Las Vegas for a night.

Subir Malik

Firstly, we are doing what we are best at on December 21 ' playing a gig, what fun it would be to 'depart'? Hopefully it's not a dry state up there. Cheers!

Palash Sen

I'd love to thrash some people. I can't name them because the world won't come to an end. Hence, zindagi ek 'suffer'.

Ajitesh Argal

I'd love to go on a world trip. It should be a holiday experience of a lifetime ' exploring some beautiful places, without having to think of the same daily routine or any problems! Having said that, I would love to be on a cricket field during the last moments.

Krystle D'Souza

I'd like to overcome all my fears. I have a fear of heights so I think I will go bungee jumping first. Also, I will stop working from 9 to 9 because if the world is ending, what will I do with all the money? I'd rather go out and spend my money and have lots of fun.

Deven Bhojani

If I would have believed it even a little, I would have applied all my sources to find out the truth behind it. If indeed the world were to end, I'll eat every fattening thing, watch movies, give away my wealth to the needy and share each moment with my loved ones.

Karan Wahi I haven't thought about death at all. I am quite curious to know how these rumours started! I am shooting on December 21, so I will die acting. What better can I ask for? 

Debina Bonnerjee I'd like to party with Guru (Gurmeet Choudhary) and my family; paint the town red. I'll hold his hands and look into his eyes and thank God for giving me such a loving husband and family. Since we will be together, there will be no fear. 

Shaleen Malhotra I want supernatural powers for one day, so that I can stand atop the tallest building of the world with my arms raised upwards to ward off a falling meteor and prevent the planet from meeting with disaster. 

Mouli Ganguly With hectic shooting hours, it gets difficult to go on holidays with family and close friends, so I want to go on nice vacation pronto (Goa or Karjat). 

Nandish Sandhu If today is the last day of our lives, I'd like to be transformed into someone who can live without oxygen, food, water and sun. I want to become a superhero and help people survive the Doomsday. 

Anas Rashid I'll want all the evil to be wiped out from the world before Doomsday, so the new world will be free from all the negative forces. 

Siddharth Shukla I'd like to circle the Earth and come back. But since, there isn't much time now, there are a few places I'd like to visit! 

Manish Paul I'm on a very strict diet for my film. So, if world is coming to an end, I'll eat all the sweets, ice-creams, pizzas and pastas! 

Arjun Bijlani I'd want to be with my family. It is very important to be with the family during the last day of my life it is indeed going to be that. I don't want anything more. 

Shatrunjay Gaekwad If the world is indeed going to end, I'll like to buy a private jet, put my family on it and fly to South Africa! I'd also love to buy the best of cars and zoom away on them. 

As told to Tanvi Trivedi, Amrita Mulchandani, Shruti Jambhekar, Soumitra Das, Abhhimanyu Mishra & Ano Patel

Share your vi 
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago