Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Well for me after Sailaab,this is the first show that I am watching from first episode and barring a few ones I have always enjoyed watching.Infact my situation has becme quite miserable due to KTLk as i dont have time and intention to even fight with my husband because all the time I am either watching KTLK or I am in the forum.I have kind of become recluse and really fear the day I will have to live without it.In KTLK emotions are depicted differently and it was evident in tonight's episode.The breakfast scene was something I have never seen before,I never thought eating chole bhature can be so romanti and yeh Ashu ji ki wajah se mera toh kuch jaroor ho jayega.

oh man sailaab... i m crazy till date about that show. .what a mature love story .. it was ... 

ktlk has a unique flavour.. at times makers mess it up . .but .. we do get these gems of an epi .. n its worth the wait.. Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44kaks0211Roza_DUniniborn2ruleShee_xaanhkp11sonyjknumrrdsuttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And thats why WE ARE DEFFERANT (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Tanu it just gets me so excited to see the epi when everyone is feeling so awesome about AshNi & SK/KK's acting!!!  Can't wait...definitely the story/dialogues/acting makes all the difference in the world!!! Nothing can match KTLK right now!!! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaRoza_DUttrocks

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Agree.Class was written all over the episode.KPji's dialogues were awesome! This is our KTLK.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaRoza_DUsonyjknumhkp11ttrocks

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
well said tanu feel like we got our KTLK just  fantastic . Sk and kk just rocks our in the whole epi brilliant brilliant no other serial can defeat KTLK as it is the best . what a brilliant acting by SK and KK they are just dazzling in the tv very happy about kp sir as he coming with a brilliant concept and fantastic Dio  any body cant defeat him proud to be a KLTK fan 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvinimkArmu4evaRoza_DUsonyjknumttrocks

ashvinimk

ashvinimk

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Nice post tanu. KTLK has a class, & the way they are showing ashni relationship growing in a simple way but yet very classic, i never seen in any show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

vyoman

IF-Dazzler

vyoman

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Nice post Tanuji. Totally agree with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evattrocks

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome post, tanu ji.. Yep! Totally agree with you... Ashni style of manaoying each other ballons & romantic ransom wala love letter ws beautiful shot, acted by kritsha & masha allah... What a superb way of expressing sorry for each other... Ashni aka kritsha & ktlk truly rocks!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasonyjknumttrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hoping for such sweet moments in between the dramas..

At the moment hopes high for a romantic seminar... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211Roza_DUsonyjknumniniborn2rulerrdsuttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.