Loving ktlk even more.. Sk/ kk rocks..
Posted: 11 years ago
absolutely tanuji 100% taarif toh banti hain...KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE ROCKS ⭐️
yup agreed tanu dii😛 wonderfull epi  ...ktlk rocks
ashni r just too good ❤️ proud to be ktlk fan
Originally posted by kaks0211

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aaj neend aana mushkil hain dosto...Baar baar epi dekhne ka man kar raha hain...</font>
exactly...i toh kept all my books aside and watching the scenes again and again...mujhe bilkul neend nahi aarahi hain
Well for me after Sailaab,this is the first show that I am watching from first episode and barring a few ones I have always enjoyed watching.Infact my situation has becme quite miserable due to KTLk as i dont have time and intention to even fight with my husband because all the time I am either watching KTLK or I am in the forum.I have kind of become recluse and really fear the day I will have to live without it.In KTLK emotions are depicted differently and it was evident in tonight's episode.The breakfast scene was something I have never seen before,I never thought eating chole bhature can be so romanti and yeh Ashu ji ki wajah se mera toh kuch jaroor ho jayega.
Totally agree with you..AshNi patching up was very classy & sophisticated,just out of the world..I'm speechless..am feeling so good..
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Well for me after Sailaab,this is the first show that I am watching from first episode and barring a few ones I have always enjoyed watching.Infact my situation has becme quite miserable due to KTLk as i dont have time and intention to even fight with my husband because all the time I am either watching KTLK or I am in the forum.I have kind of become recluse and really fear the day I will have to live without it.In KTLK emotions are depicted differently and it was evident in tonight's episode.The breakfast scene was something I have never seen before,I never thought eating chole bhature can be so romanti and yeh Ashu ji ki wajah se mera toh kuch jaroor ho jayega.

oh man sailaab... i m crazy till date about that show. .what a mature love story .. it was ... 

ktlk has a unique flavour.. at times makers mess it up . .but .. we do get these gems of an epi .. n its worth the wait.. 😳
Tanu it just gets me so excited to see the epi when everyone is feeling so awesome about AshNi & SK/KK's acting!!!  Can't wait...definitely the story/dialogues/acting makes all the difference in the world!!! Nothing can match KTLK right now!!! 👏
Agree.Class was written all over the episode.KPji's dialogues were awesome! This is our KTLK.
well said tanu feel like we got our KTLK just  fantastic . Sk and kk just rocks our in the whole epi brilliant brilliant no other serial can defeat KTLK as it is the best . what a brilliant acting by SK and KK they are just dazzling in the tv very happy about kp sir as he coming with a brilliant concept and fantastic Dio  any body cant defeat him proud to be a KLTK fan