Fan Fictions

Aarya ,FF: Do you remember (Thread 1)imp pg 149 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 155

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
wat a roller coaster ride one fb to another fb graet work...ClapClapClap

n hey thanks alot for pm Smile

Edited by RA17 - 22 December 2012 at 4:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarya ,FF: Do you remember (Thread 1)imp pg 149 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Superb past waiting fr yash entry thanx fr pm dear

kholita

keerthus.9

keerthus.9

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
WONDERFUL! SOO CREATIVEThumbs Up
Can you please send a PM of links of your next episodes because I don't want to miss upon any of yours.

kholita

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Awesome Part! Continue Soon! Big smileBig smile

kholita

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
                Chp 5: let the game begin

For you I was a flame
                                   Love is a losing game
                                Five story fire as you came
                                    Love is a losing game

Why do I wish I never played
                                  Oh what a mess we made
                                    And now the final frame
                                      Love is a losing game

Played out by the band
                                     Love is a losing hand
                                    More than I could stand
                                     Love is a losing hand

Self professed... profound
                                   Till the chips were down
                             ...know you're a gambling man
                                     Love is a losing hand

Though I'm rather blind
                                   Love is a fate resigned
                                   Memories mar my mind
                                     Love is a fate resigned

Over futile odds
                                And laughed at by the gods
                                    And now the final frame
                                      Love is a losing game

Aarti keep screaming " Help , somebody  call 911 , this man is kidnaping me " but soon she realize that all her sceams are in vain , yash was just leading her by holding her hand he didn't stop or look at her he just keep going ,while the bodyguards keep following them, everything was so fast she suddly realize when he stop, that they were on the park infront of a  black limozin car, yash finally let her hand go to open the of the car for her and say with Tone full of  command " Get in
Aarti look at him in a face that scream " how dare you talk to me like that " then she said " Hell no "
" Just get in " Yash 
Aarti said" Look , i know that if refuse you gonna force , its only me and there so many of you " said that looking at the Guards standing next to them  , " lets try to talk first before going enywhere im sure we gonna find a solution,dont put yourself on Troubles i mean kidnapping is a crime , you seem to be from a good family and rich too so why are doing this ?"
Yahs "  you are my wife im not kidnapping you im just taking you home ,our home    "
Aarti said trying to controle her anger " Dont call me your wife i need more proofs to believe on that, thing is i dont know you  , i had some health probleme cause me a Amnesia even if im your wife i dont remember it , please let me go and later we may talk or let our Lawyers do to talk im sure we gonna find a way to end this marriage"
 " End the marriage " yash said with anger pulling her to him tell their eyes meet  " You are to one who enter first in my life planning to make your memories a part of me , we didn't meet by chance , you planed everything , gess what you have successed a way to much you are not just a part of my memories now, you are part for my soul, you wanted that , there no way to end this marriage not after what you have done to me ,not after i found you again Yash suddenly realize the fear in her eyes, then he just let her  go
and said " Sorry its not your fault that you had Amnesia, its not your fault that you loved me and i couldn't see that, all you want from me is  i remember you , so i remind you in time like this, sorry because i yall at you it just i could control my self when you said " end this marriage "
Aarti was shocked to see his way of talking , its not his anger that shock its his possessive eyes the way he was looking at her his tone when he get angry then when he Apologize to her , she could see evey part of him sreaming " you are mine only mine " , this is was just strange feeling , she know that he wasn't going to let her go , she also undestand from his talk that she was the one who wake this desire on him , the one who make him becomming like that,she just get on car on silence and he does to same , they were sitting on the large limozine silenced ,she can feel his eyes looking her , so she look down trying to avoid his gaze for the first time in her life  she feel out of  words , just so many questions in her mind " Did she realy does that , and why ? why her parent lie to her and hide this ? how could she make a guy like him feel this way for her , she is just a crazy, weird , clumsy girl with a boring Habits and simple dreams ? was she someone else before the operation ? before the  Amnesia ? but her family told her that loosing years from her memeory had not changing at all as a person , how could she lose control like that and set quietly in his car ? "
He was setting look at her and feeling guilty " was i harsh to her ? did i said to much ? will she ever remember me ? forgive me for expel from my life Twice, the first when i did not remember 
her when , he need me to do so , and the second when i didn't 
hear explanation,and just leting her go , but i sweet today since
 destiny has give another chance with her , i will not miss it this 
time, aarti i will do enything to make you happy , just dont ask me
to let you go not for the 3 time " he keep having all this ideas , but 
he couldn't stop looking at her, he still can't believe that she there ,
alive and with him ,he couldn't even blink while looking at her, as if he does she may Disappear, he was living like a living dead, after she left his life, the only reason that he doesn't go insane after losing her is her father, his days was just full of work , he couldn't stop his memories with her , from Sweeping all his existence, he just can't lose her agian , the car stop yash get out open to door for her he pull his hand to help her out, but she didn't she was " Where are we ? " for her surprise she saw a privite plan infrond of her they were on an a private part from the airport , she just ask him again" Are we going to travel on this ?"
Yash smile and siad " yes "
Aarti " where are you taking me exacly ?"
yash " i already told you home  " 
Aarti just start to feel her old self back to her ,as the enger start to 
fill her ,she look at him and said " Dont you think im going to make things easy for you
He give her en evil smile and said " I know "
They keep looking at each other, Aarti with a looks full of chalenge and anger, and yash with look full of crazy love and determination, the way they stand their with the car behind them and plane infront just looking its like they were saying "let the game begin"

Edited by kholita - 16 February 2013 at 2:00pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjimishimstar432cynthiagemlovelina25fatizkmybmeenuu111Kranti58PiieJ12L85keerthus.9Popo.Chit15sanj1905Mulans1970vicky91aman93KS1000Leevi05nan0102Kittya_Cullenar_artksfan2pvejaniputhsmiley20Alameluhappydays30saf24lulujjjjMalika_ZL_KhanAIMAMSKanithuKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRsuhaaanamaha96n6s6k6i6r6a6n6freya123IsYaRoCHeRPuvZ-Dhoop-dumaspickachuchavvi16

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

Updating Wink 

Awesome!!! Waiting.. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20KS1000kholita

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Great part full of nice flashbacks and suspense dear. Please continue soon dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20KS1000kholita

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Aw Em Ji and El oH El! goodness Kholita, this story is like the red on a rose that is just like that ClapClapClap.. i am absolutely enjoying this.. 
Thank you so much for the pm and i'm trying to be patient for the next part..EmbarrassedLOLBig smile..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KS1000kholita

Post Reply New Post

Go to top