Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
☺️!! Awesome Khol.. 👏👏👏 Awww... the story turning dreamy.. 😳😳!! Loved the way Yash teased Aarti and Aarti was full in anger towards him.. The last part.. Haizzz... !!

Update ASAP, Khol! I can't wait for more.. 😃
pvejani thumbnail
wow😃...superb👏..amazing😉,...very intresting...loved it... desperatly waiting  to read next part dear😃
thanx for pm and updating soon😃
waiting for next update...😃
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wahahhahahha...cute, cute, cute update ☺️... out of sight and out of the blue..
Great one Kholita👏..
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Chp 19 : the proposal 

When we love someone we usuly say : we are ready to do enything for that person.
How far can we go for him ? how far can we give him ? are we still going to do enything knowing the fact that person doesn't love us, doesn't remember us, and for him we are just a The means to an end ?

Flashbacks 

Aarti then shake her head and start walking away to Aman and Sunita direction, but she stop  when she feel yash holding her from her elbow she look at him and said " What do you want Mr yash ? "
Yash   say with an evil smile " Miss Aarti dubey , will you marry me ? "
Aarti look at yash with shock then she think "Great the tumor start to cause Hallucination to me " then she start laughing and turn her head but she stop her laugh when she saw the shock on the face of Aman and Sunita , then she say " O my go they look shocked that mean they hear what i hear " she look at yash again and said 
" Did you just said what you just said ? "
Yash then notice that Aman and Sunita are standing on the door so her hold Aarti by her hand and pull her with him saying " Lets talk in some place more private", while yash was taking her Aarti keep thinking " O my god , maybe he remember too, maybe he love me too, maybe he was waiting for me too
Aarti comeback to reality when yash pul her inside the elevator, there she look at him thinking " Do you remember ? "
then she finally find the courage the ask and say " Do you ..."
But yash Interrupted when a cold tone saying " No miss Aarti i don't love you " and before Aarti could say enything the door of the elevator open again and he drag her inside till they reach his car and he open the door for her saying " Get in "
Aarti then say " Hell no, not before you tell me were are you taking me "
Yash " Just get in , we gonna talk about my proposal "
Aarti then get inside the lemo , yash also go inside press a button and say to the driver to go to some  restaurant , 
Aarti then say " No need lets talk here, its a huge car , also the driver cannot hear us, wait a minute is that a mini Fridge ?" Aarti then openen and say " Wow you have lemon soda i love it " she take one look at him while openen it " Just spill it out , if you don't love me , why do you want to marry me ? "
Yash look at he and say with firm tone " I need a bride on 2 week and a wife for 3 months"
Aarti laugh and said with a sarcasm tone " How romantic , every girl dream , i cannot wait to tell my parents "
Yash look at her and continue " We gonna signe an agreement after divorce you gonna get a Indemnity of 1 billion dollar , and dont worry we are not going to have eny physical relationship during our marriage time"
Aarti look at smile then say again with sarcasm " 1 billion dollar and no sex yipee " she shake her head and take a sip from her soda and say " Why me ? "
Yash look at her and say " G3 ma will like you, you wear traditionnal clothe and you have a long hair , perfect DIL for her , also no one will have a doupt about our agreement , our marriage will look like sandrila story, also you are in a crazy love with a boy for 12 years so you will not have eny emotional bonding or feeling for me and this will make thing simple"
Aarti look at him and say" Cut the crap and tell me the real reason, why do you need a bride on 2 week and a wife for 3 months , if you give me a good reason i may agree, infact i own you a lot since you save me from those bad people , if you give me a good reason i will do it "
Yash smile  look at her for a while then say with cold tone again " I will tell you, but if you tell enyone about our talk here  i will make sure  that it would to last you say and the last that person hear "
Aarti say " I will not tell this to enyone i promise "
Yash say with Bitterness mixed with anger" Promise are only mean to be broken "
Aarti look at him and say  " Wow good Slogan i will make sure to use it on the future "
Yash smile and start to talk " My family have a palace that they keep from generation to generation, i was born there and i spen 18 years of my life there, my grand father give to palace to my mother before he die since he trust her more than my father , and she was his favorite DIL , my mother die 10 years ago and left a will for me, 20 million dollar cash but the Ownership of that palace will be for my father till i get married and live there for 3 month with my wife , after that to palace would be mine
Aarti " Just 3 months she could say a  year of forever"
Yash  said again with cold tone  " You cannot expect to logic from a woman who kill herself "
Aarti look at him put her hand on his and say " Im sorry for your mother "
Yash take his hand away and say " I dont need your pity she was a weak woman"
Aarti " yeh dont talk about your mother like that, maybe Suicide is a horribale thing
and she shouldn't have do it since human life is sacred, but im sure she has her
reasons "
Yash said with rage " Yeh, stupid reasons, my father was going to leave her for another woman, 
and he was going to divorce her, you know what she wright on her last note, she will leave him if that 
make him happy but she love him and want to die as his wife , also she leave her last wish for not take revange from my father and be a good sonthats stupid and please dont start your love saga talk  
Aarti look at him full of rage and say " Sorry "
yash take a breath go back to his cold self and say " Dont be "
Then Aarti add " Your mother is not that weak , she still can make you get married even from the other world "
Yash look at her and smile and say " I think i will not feel bored with you on our 3 months of marriage "
Aarti then ask him " But why on 2 week you need a bride and why now ? "
Yash " because my father is going to get married on 2 week and celebrate his wedding on the palace , with the same woman that he had an affair with, when 
mom was alive, i cannot hurt him since im under the vow of my mom, also my nanny G3 who was the best friend of my mother is like her eyes on this world she will not
agree if i take the palace on some cruel way , and i realy respect her so all i can do is use my mather will, , get married live on the palace with my father and his bride for 3 months then
i will kick them out and dont worry my father is rich and has so manny other houses "
Aarti shake her head and say " Using your mother will to revenge your dad without broken the vow, wow thats cool , ok yes i will marry you ,lets just sige an agreement before marriage that say i will take nothing after divorce 
i don't want your billion  "
yash look at her and say " You say no to 1 billion dollar are you  crazy ? "
Aarti " I spend a year on mental hospital when i was a kid i think that answer your question ,  "
Yash look at her and realize that she is not jocking and when he was about to ask her she look at him and say
" Dont ask long story "
yash " But what you gonna get if you marry me, only for 3 moths without money after divorce are having some agenda, let me be clear if you refuse the signe the divorce paper on the future , i will Destroy your family , and friend and enyone you care about "
Aarti laugh and say " Dont worry im not planning to seduce you, infact after 3 months i will not be able to stay with you even if i want to, infact even you want that too, there something very importanat that i have to do ,so dont worry i promise you i will be the first to signe the divorce paper
and i always keep my promises "
yash " so why are you doing this ? "
Aarti "'lets just say i own you, you help me before and also  im not a big fan of bad fathers and dont ask about it long story , also my parents want to see me geting married , and after our divorce they may let me stay single and dreaming about the love of my life , you know that boy that i love till today for 12 years "
yash look at her and say " Great tomorrow, im gonna came with my family for engagement at your house "
Aarti jocking " Tomorrow is realy long time come tonight " then start laughing 
Yash look at her and say " Have ever try to be normal  ? eny girl on your place will not react to my proposal on your way , infact i was think that i will have  to Threat your family before you came accepeting my proposal"
Aarti " Yes i tried being normal once , it was the worst ten minute of my entire life, also i want to do this without me being a drama queen i know what you are capable of  "  
Yash " Great that make you even more perfect for this "
Aarti "but i need to promise me something "
Yash " I hope it something i can do it i don't make promises i cannot keep "
Aarti " I want you to promise me that you are not going to fall in love with me "
Yash look at her then laugh and say " Thats easy i promise you Miss Aarti Dubey that im not going to fall in love with you"
Aarti smile a sad smile and say " Thanks can you please now take me back to the company , Aman and Sunita are maybe now pulling their hair from the shock
and dont worry im not going to tell them about our agreement"
yash " Ok "
Yash take her back and when he drop her infront of the frind door saying " See you tomorrow "
Aarti say " Ok , see you then
Yash then shock his driver when he order him to take him to the next destination his father company 

As for Aarti she went inside to find Aman and Sunita waiting for her the when they saw her they ruch to her
 Aman say " Did he remember you ? "
" Is he too in love with you for all this years ? " Sunita say with a big smile
Aarti laugh and say to them " No he doesn't remember me, and he doesn't love me either, but we are going to get married in 2 weeks and i gonna need you , to be with me
with im going to tell this to my parents "
Aman and sunita has so many question but Aarti refuse to answer them , 

At home her family was on shock when she told them that she gonna marry him and 2 weeks
Vidhi " But why if he doesn't remember you , or know that you are sick ? "
Aarti " I cannot answer that but you all under my kassam no one of you is allow to tell him about that "
Mr Dubey " But why dear , what about your operation? "
Aarti " I still have time , and i will do it dont worry "
Sobha " But why Aarti why ? "
Aarti " I cannot answer your question , but i need your support on this , look at the bride side , you all gonna say me on the bride clothes
i know that 2 weeks are not enough for all the shopping that you want to do mom, but i promise i will not complain and yes vidhi and Sunita can come too, they will have fun more than me "
Aarti then get up  saying " Im tired im going to sleep tomorrow will be a long day , thank god i have to saree that you buy for me for my last engagment and i didn't wear it yet , they will come on the afternoon so
i think to time will be enough for your preparation they are just comming for the proposal , ok goodnight everybody "
Aarti then head to her room leaving everybody on shock and without choice except to agree to her weird decision
At her room Aarti take her black notebook and wright

" The opposed of "i love you" is " i cannot do enything for you " and today i can do one last thing for you my love ,
please yash don't fall in love with me , i don't know if i will survive after the operation, and even if i do i may not remember you, so please don't love me , thats all i want you to do for me " 
Then close the notebook ,change her clothes,take her medicaments and go to bed trying to have some sleep 

One of my teacher use to say " Love is beyond the good and evil, and people who reach the degree of pure love  , can do enything for their love "

Edited by kholita - 11 years ago
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kholita, I really loved the way you are keeping aarya chratstics trait intact as our nature doesnot change with age in a way so true n then aaryi wearing green attire to both convo after yash forgets his mobile hmm Yash wants his mansion as per his late  mom wish if I am not wrong in guessing is he gets married n Nida his step mom that very same Nida who was bashed by Aarti

I must say you really rocked that way you are building storiesn how each n every chapter read previous is goping hand in and.. really midblowing

Kudos… thanks for PM👏👏

Surish thumbnail

Kholita!
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kholita ,

enjoyed reading this beautiful update
silent love -- loving it
pvejani thumbnail
loved your update😃
thanx for  updating soon and pm😃😃
loved your story very much😃
superb work dear.👏
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update btw if I was Aarti I wud've take the money and demanded more plus i wud've make those 3 months of his a life a living hell😆 and aarti needs sum prayers too she told yash tht she spent a year of her life in the mental ward or whtever😆
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@swaggerchick16 dear when people fall in love there brain stop working so that explain why aarti refuse the money  🤣 and don't worry yash will live in a hell after Aarti leave him and regret every words he told her  😉Edited by kholita - 11 years ago