Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Aarya ,FF: Do you remember (Thread 1)imp pg 149 (Page 3)

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
           chp 3: come with me

Everybody live in their little world but what if we find that our world is not like we picture it , and that the people that we trust the most hide the biggest truth of our life from us 

everybody were shoched , while the doors of the hall were closing and a lot of men Surrounded the people while some of fallow yash who was heading for aarti and looking at her while Prateek was telling everybod " comedown everybody its not an attak it a familly affair please if enyone is not from the direct familly leave from that door , we have something private to discuss"
Guests start heading the only door that was left oppen and when the last guest was left Prateek close the door , and the only ones who were in the hall are aarti , prashant and their Families , yash was steal heading to Aarti who was shocked while Mr Dubey , Sobha and Prashant were Frightened looking at him coming with an anger in his face , yash push Prashat take aarti's hand, take off her ring and throw it on the floor , and tell her with anger while he keep holding her hand " What the hell are you doing ?"
Aarti said " wow can you read minds thats exactly what i was about to ask you , add the that WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ? "
yash answer " your husband "
aarti  said " Yeah "  and start laughing then " Realy and im JKR nice to meet you " husband" "
Yash pull her to him in anger and look at her eyes she was looking at him like a stranger ,then let her go saying " You dont remamber right ? "
Aarti said " remember what ?" then look to her parent who were full of guilt that was clear to their face
 then Sobha look at him with anger and said " She not your wife , not enymore "
Aarti look at her mother with shock and said " what you mean by " not enymore " why didn't stop in " she is not your wife " "
Sobha look down while Mr Dubey said to yash " Sobha is right she is not your wife enymore , you have got a divorce "
Aarti feel dizzy when her father said " divorce" , then Prashant tell yash too " Did you hear she is not your wife "
Vidhi said " Aarti signe to divorce paper that you had send to her what else do you want ? you had hurting her enough "
Vidhi's husband Pankaj said " im a lawyer and since the aarti signe the paper i cannot see what are you doing here "
Aarti was looking at everybody with an open mouth then said 
" What, how , when , o god im speechless , for the first time in my life i have nothing to said "
yash smile looking at aarti then look and Pankaj and tell " so you are a lawyer , so you should know that for a divorce to be complet both party must signe aarti did signe but i did not , so legally we still married "
Mr Dubey said to him " you jerk "
Yash smile and said " Jerk i just save your daugther from commeting a crime , a woman married to two men is illegal here and on india too, right Pankaj "
Prashant's mother look at her son and said " were going to married a married woman ? " Prashant said " all i know that she get divorce
Aarti look at Prashant and said " you know , my familly only me and your mother who has no idea that i was married and signe a divorce paper but im still married , ok when exacly did that happen wait a minute is that happen in the years that i dont remember..."
Sobah said to aarti " sorry dear we were trying to protect you
Aarti " Protect me , you lie to me you said to me after the operation that " nothing interesting happen to you,you dont have to worry about those memories that you lost chill " i think that the fact that i got married is quiet interesting " aarti look at her mother in a way she never does before she was hurt her world was not the same enymore , yash look at her and said " Aman was right the operation did Remove part of your memory

Aarti said " now i feel like im in one of the Ekta shows "

yash smile then hold her and said " Come with me "

Aarti said " No , let me go , we maybe married but i dont know you let me go "
yash " I had leted you go once and im not going to do it again "
Nobody could help aarti since the guard with guns were their 
But yash stop look at Sobha and said " Sorry maa , i will make sure that we all have diner sometime like a familly and clear up this misunderstanding i will contct you later , dont worry aarti will be fine with me " then he said to prashat " The only reason that stop me from beating you up to dead for what did you do a year and half ago and what you are trying to do now is your parent so i will say this just ones stay away from aarti
Then he add "  Mr Dubey ,  Sobha ma , Babhi , and Pankaj ji see you later and take care"
Aarti said " "see you later and take " where are taking me ?"
Yash said " our home "
aarti " our home ?"
Yash " yes dear, our home in india "
aarti then start screaming while yash was holding her hand and taking her " Help , somebody  call 911 , this man is kidnaping me "
But no one could move Sobha and vidhi keep looking at aarti intill the doors opened again but it was late aarti has gone with yash Surrounded by his bodyguards

We cannot hide the truth forever and the lie still be a lie even if we come up with it to protect our loved ones, specialy if the hidding truth can turn their world upside down 

Edited by kholita - 16 February 2013 at 1:58pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimstar432Kashishangellathaaulovelina25fatizkmybmeenuu111amandasookooKranti58keerthus.91d_luvahdarrishPopo.Chit15joa123sanj1905NovioGurmeetJ12L85padmavarvicky91Mulans1970rakenduvadanaShouting_Silverksenaman93KS1000Leevi05Kittya_Cullenpvejaniputhsmiley20ashGC_arjahappydays30ksfan2ar_artrutu83-Mrs.MasHGc-sara1990RA17AIMAMSKsaf24lulujjjjMalika_ZL_Khanpankhudi_TiaRaMSN_Vanny--Iqra--IsYaRoCHeRKrantiGuru_JKRmaha96n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15suhaaana-Saheba-gcluvvillager00dumaschavvi16Sri_Radha-BlushaLicious-pickachu-Dhoop-.King-Of-Kings

KS1000 IF-Dazzler
KS1000
KS1000

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
it's getting more and more interesting dear cann't wait for the next one dear you stop it at a point which point is very difficult to wait please update soon dear i want to know what is going to happen omg yash using gun for his love like a film hero please... update soon thanx very much for the pm sweety

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

rutu83 IF-Dazzler
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

hailaShocked

not prashantAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KS1000kholita

-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Loved It !!

KS1000kholita

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
waiting for more updates...u guys have such wonderful ideas for os and ss...i really love all to the core

KS1000kholita

-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Very Interesting Update !!

Yeah Boii !! Cool !!

Yashu Takin His Aartii Wiw Him !! Cool !!

Update Soon !! :) !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KS1000kholitaIsYaRoCHeR

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
A spoiler: thanks all for your support , this story is still in the beginning, their is stil the past i mean the start of this crazy love from yash side and bileave when i said , at first aarti was the one madly in love with him  for years , wait to understand and thanks again and take it easy thats is my first FF ever Embarrassed

Edited by kholita - 20 December 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KS1000rutu83IsYaRoCHeR

rutu83 IF-Dazzler
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
12 yrs?
what?
how old r they?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KS1000