Fan Fictions

Aarya ,FF: Do you remember (Thread 1)imp pg 149 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 3 Page 155

sheema_rajoo

IF-Dazzler

sheema_rajoo

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Good update.. Please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarya ,FF: Do you remember (Thread 1)imp pg 149 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rutu83

IF-Dazzler

rutu83

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
oooh Clap
pm please

kholita

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

kholita

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
great job thumbs up

kholita

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
                          chp 2 calm before the storm

As human we love to own , its a naturale desire , we all want to have someting , maybe own materials ( stuff, money ..) ,or   own our freedom , or own someone, that why  Slavery was a huge part of human's history , but we the most great way to own someone is by " Love ", somehow our parent own a part of us, so the rest of our familly and when it come to the relationship between man and woman this desire become stronger , marriage is way to say " i own you , you are mine " , this become easier if we are in love , but what if we forgot love and someone still own us ?

Aarti enter the dress room , when her mother Sobha and sister vidhi were waiting
vidhi said when she saw her " Finally , everybody is waiting for you for more than 30 minute "
Aarti " Chill dear, im here its not like im late to my wedding day , and im fully dressed, its great that i took my clothes with me"  she laugh
Sobha " in your wedding dear you are going nowhere Young lady, you gonna stay at hope with us , no work "
Aarti " ok , mom , but tell me how do i look ? " before they could answer Aarti said with an evil smile " im know im saxy ,but somebody has the do it
Vidhi and Sobha look at each other's then start laughing  
Vidhi said trying to controle her laugh " o god aarti im gonna miss your weird and fanny talks " , when Sobha hear that she become moving and said " we realy gonna miss you aarti beta "
Aarti look at her mother who was about to cry and said " mom, please dont cry , atlest think about your make up" Sobha smile and Vidhi said " O god aarti, never stop joking " and start to get emotional too, aarti said " not you too, come up im getting married not travelling to the Mars, there something call it phone , internet , FB , skype , so comedown , also you can cry in the wedding day im just  engagement and you are the ones who arrange this marriage not me, i was realy happy being single if you dont stop crying im going to stop this vivah "
Sobha and Vidhi smile when every joke aarti said , then sobha said " no dear it took us a long time to convince you so let go and start, i want to see your kids before i die   " everybody start to laugh , Aarti was happy to see them smiling , their smile was the most important thing for her , they are her family, they save her and give her a new life when she was a lonly kid in the Orphanage, the day they adopted her was the day of her second birth.

Yash was looking for Aarti like a crazy , then he stop and ask   employee about a girl in a green saree, the disteney love the play with this 2 , that employee was the same one who show aarti the dressing room
" o yes sir , she is Miss aarti her engagement party is today in that hall"
he said that and ent away lefting yash on shock " engagement, are they kiding me ?"
he take his cell and call Prateek 
" The Guards that you brouth have guns ? "
Prateek say in shock " why  ? "
yash " dont answer my question by another "
Prateek " yes , but why ?"
yash "Listen carefully and do exaly what i will said without question "

Aarti walk into prashant while everybody were looking at her beauty, her mother and sister were with her 
she stop infront of him 
Prashant said on Whisper " You are late "
Aarti said " sorry , i will let come late in our wedding day "
Prashant smile " Its ok, just let me trow a bachelor's party"
Aarti " only if you let me trow one for me too "
They start laughing, then Vidhi start pulling their legs " you seem to miss each's other , just put the ring and we will
let you talk alone
The ceremony start and aarti and prashant start to exchange the rings Aarti was smiling but she was thinking to whole time
"I dont love him but my parent arenged our marriage, and they are happy,he seem nice, and his family tooand they said" choose the man that your mind love not your heart and you will never get hurt " so i will do it"
she suddenly wake up from her thought when prashant hug her, she feel uncomfortable while everybody were claping aarti start thinnking  " O god when their clap will end,when this hug will end , please god end this hug im starting to Smother, this man has realy strong arm"

Suddenly a Silence Spread in the hall when a man said with anger 
" Take off your hand of my wife bas***d"

We enjoy awning things and people but when we lose something priceless , that use to be ours we gonna do everything to have it back specialy if that was person , and not eny person our 
soulmate

Edited by kholita - 16 February 2013 at 1:57pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimstar432Kashishangellathaaufatizkmybmeenuu111Popo.keerthus.9amandasookooKranti58sanj1905NovioGurmeetJ12L85Mulans1970padmavaraman93KS1000sara1990pvejaniLeevi05puthsmiley20happydays30ksfan2ar_artrutu83Kittya_Cullen-Mrs.MasHGc-AIMAMSKsaf24--Iqra--MSN_Vannypankhudi_TiaRalulujjjjMalika_ZL_Khanvillager00Kesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRParo_rudrasuhaaanagcluv-Saheba-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maha9freya123mandy15pickachu-BlushaLicious-dumaschavvi16Sri_Radha-Dhoop-.King-Of-Kings

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Lovely!!
Can't wait for the next part!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KS1000kholita

Leevi05

IF-Dazzler

Leevi05

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged