Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
                              chp 27 :  bleeding first kiss 

Kissing is like drinking salted water.  You drink, and your thirst increases.  ~Chinese Proverb

Flashbacks 

Yash look at her smile and say " Yes this one is just home " he then notice the tray on her hands , Yash then say "Are you going to have a midnight snack "
Aarti smile " No, ihad Its for you, i want you to taste the cookies that i made "
Yash say with a cold tone "Milk and cookies im not 5 Aarti "Yash then start walking then stop when he realize that Aarti wasn't fallowing him, he look at her and she was standing with a sad face , he then say "Aarti lets go " but Aarti didn't move then he add " I will not go back for you lets go now "Aarti start to walk with a sad's face like a kid he then look at her and say "Ok , ok i will eat to cookies but i will not drink to milk , i hate it "
Aarti then smile and say "Realy ? ok hold the tay "
Aarti give him the tray and he say "What the hell ? "
Aarti look at him and say " What ? "
Yash just walk and say " Nothing "
they keep walking to the bedroom and Yash think " She make me take pictures of her with her friends, now im holding a tray and i never do that in my life and i will eat coukies at late at night , this girl will drive me mad, thank god she gonna stay with me only for 3 months "
At the bedroom Yash start to eat the cookie and think " Wow realy good , o my god she is singing on the bathroom again with a loud music, for god sake girl its midnight "
when Aarti get out of the bathroom she find that the plate was empty ,
Aarti smile and think " He eat all of it "
Yash was on the bed he look at Aarti and say " Aarti , are you going to came to sleep or stand all night looking at that empty plate "
Aarti smile then go to her side of the bed lie down then say " Good night Yash "
Yash turn the light off then say "Good night Aarti "

5 days has passed , Yash start to get used to her singing on the bathroom, and every day while jogging on the morning he  slow down next to the window just to look at Aarti enjoying the weather , on every meal G3, Prateek and Aarti keep laughing and joking and he just eat calmly with warm feeling inside him, he didn't enjoy his meals like that for years ,
Yash was on his office working when he get a call from his father , asking him to go on his place to a party 
" A party but father i ..."
Suraj interrupt him " Please son this party is very importent to me , i went their every year, all the rich family on india gonna be there, it would be great if you went on my place with Aarti, please son , Nida herself make sure that you and Aarti gonna sit on the best table there, please son, "
Yash " Ok dad i will go "
Suraj " Great son, i have send the invetation with on of my emplayees you gonna have it soon bye dear "
Yash " Bye "
Suraj was on a room hotel on Paris, Nida came hug him from behind and say " Did he agree to went to the party ? "
Suraj " Yes, i so happy ,after that all the big family on india will know that the sindhia's family is reunited again, and since my son is one of the richest man on the world , you can imagine how it would great to the image of my company if everybody know that we reconciliation"
Nida with an evil smile " Of course dear , that why i make sure that Yash and Aarti sat on the best table there with the best company " then she think" Im sure Yash will be glad to meet with Aarpita again, that would be a great chance to introduce her to Aarti "

Meanwhile an empolyee came to Yash's office with the invitations, when Yash read it he think " What its for tonight , i will have to inform Aarti soon so she could get ready "
Yash then ask Prateek to take care of  his afternoon meeting and went to the palace  , when Yash arrive there he ask the servent where is Aarti, theytold him that she is having tea with G3
Meanwhile , Aarti was with G3 on her room's balcony, enjoying afternoon tea
G3 " I just love this cookies Aarti, its perfect with the lemon tea that you made, thanks dear "
Aarti "No thanks, i realy enjoy preparing this, by the way there is a cool center that my mom is a member in with a great activities , i use to be a member there too but due to work i only went there to play hockey on sunday, im thinking to start to go the more activities would you like to go too ? "
G3 " that would be great what activities they have there ? "
Aarti " A book clup, Yuga class, sports, knit clup,couking classes and tour with the members to diffrent country and more stuff  "
G3 " Wow, that seem to intersting "
Aarti "And what make this place cooler is the fact that is only for wamen "
G3" i will love to be a member there , that will be great way to fill my time,infact i used to knit but i stop that for years i would like to start do in it again "
Aarti " Realy , thats cool"
G3 smile and say "Infact i will gift to you the first ting i will made there"
Aarti " O how sweet, just make sure to make it on blue i love that color"
G3 laugh and say " Ok "
Aarti " By the way whats your favorite calor G3 ma ? "
G3 " Brown, why do you want to make something for me ?"
Aarti with a  smile " Maybe , but dont expect to get it soon i will have to take some knit classes first "

G3 laugh and say " I can give you some lessons if you want "
Aarti " Realy ? thanks i would love to, you are the best MIL G3 ma ever"
G3 laugh and say " And you are the cutest DIL ever"
They keep talking and laghing , G3 feel after a long years that she has a good friend again , she didn't have a warm talk like that since Yash's mother dead , Yash went to G3 ma and on his way to the balcony , he hear to loud laugh of G3 again he think "G3 ma didn't laugh like that for years " he then went there and say 
" Hi "
G3 look at him on surprise and say " Hi son, set and have some tea dear "
Yash " No thanks ,"
Aarti " Hi yash ,there something right , you dont usuly come this hour from work "
Yash look at her give her the invetatins and say with a firm tone "We will go to a party tonight , its a realy important event , all the rich family on india will be there, make sure to look good for tonight "
G3 ma " Great that would be the first social event that you will go into together that great "
Aarti take to invitations and say " Ok "then start to drink her tea again 
Yash look at her and say " Aarti its a very important event , as my wife you must look good, i think you should go and start to choose a perfect dress for tonight "
G3 " Yash is right , im sure you gonna feel confuse with all the dresses you better start to choose now i will help you of you want "
Aarti " Its ok , i only have 2 dresses i will not get confuse one short and one long and i will wear the long one tonight it would be perfect, i buy it a few weeks ago on my last trip to US , its a great one , my Sis help me to choose it, gess what i only went to shop with her and when she saw she insist  that i buy it since it look perfect for me at that time i was like " Why im buying this , i dont need a dress for parties ? " But i buy it because of Sis and because it was dark blue  ,but now im happy that i have do that now i have a dress for tonight "
G3 start laughing while Yash look at her and say "It better to be a good one, I have work to do, i will go  "
Aarti " Bye "
When Yash went Aarti say " I may need help with make up and hair "
G3 ma " Its ok i will help you with that but first i want to see that dress ? do you have a perfect shoes and bag for it ? "
Aarti " Yes, Sis alos make me buy shoes and bag even accessories for it "
G3 ma " great, you have an amezing sister "
Aarti " I know " then think " She make buy this stuff when she find out that im realy sick , and the only way my sister could handle stress is by shoping, she make me buy a lot of stuff that day, she was like " You are sick lets go buy clothes for you " "

On the evening Aarti was on her room with G3 , geting ready, Yash has euridy came and wear his suit , he was on the living room waiting for Aarti , 
" You look amezing, your sister was right that dress is perfect on you "
Aarti "Thanks, but pray for me not the trip on this high heels"
G3 laugh and say " Just keep holding Yash arm on the way there "
Meanwhile Yash was thinking " Why Aarti is late ? o god women "
Prateek was siting on a sofa there watching Yash he smile and say " Yash keep moving babhi will be here soon sit and have some tea with me "
Yash then was about to talk when Prateek say " Look babhi is here "
Yash turn and look at her she was looking breath taking , he just couldn't stop himself from looking at her
G3 then say " Yash beta, Aarti is looking beautiful right ? "
Yash was lost on Aarti's beauty so he say " Yes, so beautiful " Aarti then blush it was the first time that he say something like that about her, when he realize what he say he add with an firm tone " I mean now she look great , like Ms Aarti Yash Sindhia "
Aarti just smile and hold his arm saying " lets go "
Prateek "Im sure tonight you gonna be the most good looking couple on the party "
Aarti "Thanks baya , ok we have to go now , good night everybody "
G3 ma " Good night dears "
Prateek " Have fun on the party "
On the way to the car Yash's heart was beating like a crazy , the fact that Aarti was holding his arm extend a weird heat on his body , he never feel it with eny girl before , he even make sure that she hold his arm going in to the hotel were the party will be in,on the party all the eyes was on them everybady was shocked to see Yash Sindhia there with his wife
people were saying while Aarti and Yash were hiding to their tabele
" O god is that Yash Sindhia ? he is here to presente the Sindhia family , wow is that mean he solve his problems with his father"
" Wow he is realy handsome, and his wife is realy beautiful "
" O god i love the dress that the dress that she is wearing "
"He is one of the richest man on the world, is he going to have more work on india ? "
" A deal with him would be a dream came true "
 Yash was ingoring all the whispers of the people there , when they set on the table a few people were seting there , but 2 seats were still empty , some of the best besness men with there wifes and girlfriends were seting there they start to intruduse themself to Yash, on the seconds he sat there, but he was ingnoring them completly, but Aarti was more friendly  and start to talk and laugh with them ,then the music start and couples start to go to dance ,Aarti smile look to Yash and say " The music start, lets go the dance Yash, please only one dance"
He answer with a cold tone " No"
then one of the men there offere her a dance , she agree with a big smile , shock Yash , Aarti love the dance , Yash just keep looking at Aarti dancing with that man , she was dancing perfectly with a big smile , Yash then think " She seem to enjoy the dance" and he feel a weard feeling it was jealousy , he couldn't look at her dancing and laughing with another man he think again " She cannot stop talking and joking ,why is she talking with him ? probably telling him one of her long stories "then whe the dance end he saw more men comming to Aarti on the dance floor asking her to dance with them for the next dance , Yash couldn't see this enymore so he stand up went to the dance floor and take Aarti hand, pull away  from those men  then turn her the face him,  and say " Lets dance "
the music start again and Aarti start dancing with him with smiling , on there table the people were looking at them and talking " The rumors are right that Yash Sindhia is realy a rude man "
" He just ingnore all our talk even when we talk to him, he is a real Conceited"
"Did you say how he talk to his wife , so cold and bossy "
" his wife is realy nice and friendly "
" yeh a complete oppose it of him "
"How can she live with him ? "
" the question how he convince her to marry him "
" Money dear, he is maybe an ashole but a very rich one "
" Now i know why they call him robot money "
then everybody start the laugh  
Yash was dancing with Aarti then say " Wow, you are realy a good dancer "
Aarti smile and said " I took dance classes 5 years ago , for 4 years "
Yash " Realy ? "
Aarti " Its a funny story , Aman and Sunita were dating back then and there familie were not happy about it, since Aman and Sunita are from diffrent cast , so they creat a big misunderstanding between them cause a huge fight , and they stop talking to each other, Sunita family arrange her marriage and she use to go with her fiance that her parents forces her to accept him to the dances classes for their wedding, i was the common friend between Aman and Sunita and they both couldn't forbed to me to talk to them about what happen, so i make a plan i made Aman go with me to the dance clsses i told him that i need a partener, and that how they will forced to be on the same room, a lot of things happen , as a summay, Aman push Sunita's fiance because of jealousy , Sunita and Aman had a huge fight and all the misunderstanding was over and they go back together, and i fall in love with tango and i decide learn it and take the dances classes seriously , Aman and Sunita keep going there too, i find a new partner and i particepate on a few compitition for Amateur, win a few of it and become a great dancer "
Yash laugh and say " Wow , you realy a story for everything you do , your life seem full of adventures and events"
Aarti smile look at him and say " You have no idea Yash "
Yash them hold Aarti in a way make her look at him and say " You know how to dance tango ? "
Yash " You have no idea Aarti"
Aarti then start up on a chanlenging way and say " Lets see how good you are "
They start dancing and suddenly all the couples stop dancing and look at them, all the eyes were watchin them but Yash and Aarti forget about the people completly , they were dancing on harmony like they were do this for a million year, Yash on the dance keep trying to controle Aarti and make her fallow his move, Aarti do that but take a risky steps time to time that surprise him , they were smiling and for minutes the world was just about them , at the end of the dance Yash was holding her on his arm looking on her eyes with passion, he feel like he could look at those eyes forever, but the people claps , make him back to his sense he stand up , Aarti look at him and say "You are realy good "
Yash then say " Lets go back to our taible "
Aarti go back, and all the people on the their table were claping and praising their dance , Yash was thinking " What is happening to me i never dance like that before , what this girl is doing to me " he look at Aarti that was talking and laughing with the others, but then he hear a voice that shock him saying " Hi yash i didn't know that you would come here "
Yash look and say "Hi Aarpita "
Aarti froze whzn she hear this name she look to find a very beautiful woman with a good looking man seting on the 2 seat that were empty , Aarpita look at Aarti and say " Hi Aarti im Aarpita and this is Jack my fience "
Aarti " Hi , nice to meet you"
Aarpita " Nice to meet you too Aarti, Yash your wife is so beautiful "
Yash then look at Aarti take her hand and kiss her saying "I know im too lucky "
Aarti was shocked, Yash just kiss her hand and talk to her with a soft tone, she then look at Aarpita looked shocked too, and sad then she say " Excuse me i need to go to the ladies room"
Then she went , Yash was looking at her with an evil smile , Aarti look at him and think "So he do that the make her feel jealous and she did feel jealous wow "After a minute Aarti look at her handwatsh and think " O god its my medicaments time " she then say " Excuse me i need to go to the ladies room" then she take her handbag andwent on hurry, she enter there look around and find no one, she take a small bottle of water from her back then take her pills thinking " Thank god i have a big bag and i hear the fashion people are thinking to make women bags smaller , are they out of there mind ? the big handbag is the only thing that help women to survive on this big world infact, i have a lot of important things in my bag like ..."
she stop her tough when she hear someone crying on one of the toilet, she went there nock on the door and say " Are you ok miss ?
Aarpita " yes,just go away "
Aarti then take a napkin from her bag , and hading to Aarpita from the slot down of the door and say " Wipe your eyes girl, no man deserve to cry for him on the toilet while wearing your best outfit dresses"
Aarpita take to napkin and say "How did you know that i cry for a man ? "
Aarti laugh and sya " I know that you were Yash ex fience, and i notice to sadness on your face when he kiis my hand "
Aarpita start crying again and say " It just that he never that with me before "
Aarti laugh and say "You would be surpise of the things he never done with me , now dear stop crying and get out "
Aarpita open the door of the toilet and hug Aarti saying" Im sorry its just that i have regerts about him, and for 5 years i waiting for him to gorgive me and go back to me and what give me hope the fact that he didn't date enyone after our break up but i was shocked when i read that he got married all the sudden,i should be on your place sorry i just need someone to tell him this "
Aarti just pat on her head and say " Its ok like shrek say " Better out than in " "
Aarpita then start laughing look at Aarti and say " You are so nice and funny, but why you are nice to me ? after all im your husband ex ? "
Aarti "your face is melting dear"
Aarpita look at the miror laugh and say " O god i cry so much that my make up is spoiled,i will fixe it " 
Aarpita then say to Aarti " I deserve that i cheat on him , i slep with another man a week before our wedding but i was sad since Yash went on bessness trip again i call a friend  and we just get drunk and i lost control, Yash go back next day because he want to spend more time with me and find find me on he bed with another man i was..." 
then she start crying again , Aarti hug agin and say "Calm down dear , your face will melt for real, it was past dear, you cannot changing, but you can learn from your mistakes, your 
fience seem like a nice guy all you have to do is doing right this time and dont make the sme mistakes, stop 
crying woman and have some pride "
Aarpita again look at Aarti and say "You are right , i will do thing right this time , James is realy a nice guy"
Aarti " Thats my girl, but i have to say you give me a lot of new informations tonight, you always tell 
people your deep secrets like that ? "
Aarpita " No, infact you are the first one that i tell it this, Yash and me agree, to let the reason
of our break up a secret but i dont know you are just a warm person, i just feel good after talking to you,
maybe we can be friends "
Aarti " sure but im not going to get drunk with you with you are sad"
Aarpita laugh and say "You are realy funny and the way you look at me, there is no judgement "
Aarti " Who im to judge people im not perfect either ,i will go first probably people think that we kill each other here"
Aarpita laugh and say " I will be there on a minute "
Aarti " Dont cry ok "
Aarpita with a smile " Ok "
when Aarti get out of the bathroom she saw
Yash coming on her way , he stop when he saw and she go to him and say " Why did you come here it the hall that lead to the ladies room ? men bathroom is from that way "
Yash " It just that you get late and i come to chek on you "
Aarti laugh look at him and say " Dont worry no fight happen we both are fine "
the hall was empty but Aarti notice that Yash wasn't leastnning to her , he was looking to something behind her , she turn her head to see what is he looking at but then Yash hold her shoulders pull her to him and kiss her,Aarti just froze from the shock, he was touching her lips with his
she doesn't know what to do except closing her eyes she dream about this kiss since years , but then she feel pain on her lips, he was kissing her  violently, she dream of a soft kiss not a painful one like that, even
his hand were crushing her shoulders, she open her eyes, push him and scream " Stop, thats hurt "
she look at him and he was standing there and his eyes were still looking behind her she turn her head to find Aarpita standing on the door
on the bathroom with tears on her eyes,then she again rush inside the bathroom, Aarti then look , then taste like a blood on her mouth
she touch her lips to realize that he kiss her so hard that her lower lips
was bleeding , she look at him again and he say while his gaze is still on the door of the bathroom
" Do you think that she enjoy the show ? "
Aarti lift her hand to slap him but them say
"I dont want to touch you again "
Yash look at her on shock while she was going on the elevators direction
Yash then say "Aarti the party is from there where are you going ? "
Aarti didn't answer him she just went to the elevator press a button and stand waiting , Yash rush after her , the door open and she went in ,
when the door was about the close, Yash's hand stop ihe went inside too look at her and say   "Going far from me is not that easy Aarti

Edited by kholita - 11 years ago
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update 
loved reading 
enjoyed the palace tour part 
waiting for next update 
aman93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eagrly waiting... Update soon
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely partπŸ‘
I'm waiting to see Yash's reaction when he gets to know Aarthi's sickness.
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! This is getting tooo interesting!! I love love love love it!!
pvejani thumbnail
wow...superb update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘loved it
me still dreamingπŸ˜‰ abt the showπŸ˜†
thanx for long update ..and pm.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pvejani - 11 years ago
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow superb update kholita dear. U just rock with ur suspense and I am so excited for teh rest of teh part dear. Please continue soon
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm so this is the one most waited you make me so curious but find their kiss not for love but to make Arpita JealousπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

any ways if leave that the whole part was jus awesome her laughter her msemerized beauty n yash got lost then their dance i jus emaigins KS will look hot definately in blue gownπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

n then now looking forward to elevatorπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

good one dear just wish you all the best for your surgery today... i know you will be fine i have faith ...take careπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update,Khol!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Again, Aarti is like a bubbly and flirty girl all the time.. Love her character all the time...

The party scene shocked me a lot.. Although they were kissing, I found that it is full of pain and Yash made the kiss so that Arpita will get jealous of them..  

Initial part of the party was lovely.. The way he was mesmerized and impressed of her breathtaking beauty... The dancing part... It was simply awesome!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Hope there will be more romance as Yash will not easily let Aarti goes like that.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Excitedly waiting for next part.. πŸ˜ƒ Update soon,Khol!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ IsYaRoCHeR dont worry yash will not let her go like that  πŸ˜‰
@RA17 thanks dear for the good wishes , as for the kiss , i promise to give a better one on the future ( not  the near one but i will make sure that would be a good kiss next time πŸ˜†)
Edited by kholita - 11 years ago