Punar Vivah

SS: Stay beside me forever- Note and Part 4A on page 11 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
gr8 updates hope u continue soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Stay beside me forever- Note and Part 4A on page 11 (Page 8)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

~~~ Stay beside me forever~~~

Part 3

When I rushing to home to confess my love to Aarthi Ji,

I see the whole family waiting for me at doorstep and Aarthi Ji is begging for forgiveness. I couldn't think anything else and seeing anyone except my Aarthi Ji. As usual Bua Ji tell me the uttermost truth that Aarthi Ji is not a widow but a divorcee and her ex husband is none other than Prashant' and she even done BMT with Ansh for him..

The bouquet of roses drops from my grip and I can feel that my bone is crushing from inside and my heart is screaming... I almost cried when heard that shocking news.

I look at my Aarthi Ji. I couldn't see her crying but the truth is hurt me from inside...

Without waiting for a second, I just grabbed Aarthi Ji's hand and went to our room.

She keeps saying that she wants to tell it after the 3rd BMT and she couldn't tell it before cause she doesn't want to hurt me.  

I just slammed our bedroom door after I released aarthi's hand from my grip. I couldn't face her. I am afraid I couldn't control myself, end up on crying or saying words that might hurt her.  I am really in dilemma.

Suddenly I sense Aarthi Ji hands on my shoulder. She makes me to turn around to face her.

Instead of turning around, I make her to stand I front of me . I grabbed her arms and keep asking, " Why u hide the truth Aarthi Ji, why? Am I being a bad and cruel husband to you..or am I being untruthful to you. Why you couldn't tell the truth before this, for my happiness, come on Aarthi ..

You know very well about me. Do you think that I will accept your lie just because you don't want to see  me in pain. The moment Bua Ji told that you are ex-wife to Prashant, I am like shattered into pieces.

How could you betrayed me Aarthi Ji.. How could you? I never thought that my Aarthi ji will betrayed me.. I thought you were talking and going out with Prashant because you were known each other long time.

But, this first love and ex marriage issue never come to ma mind. After prashant arrival, you are starting to live double life, Aarthi Ji.. You couldn't leave me coz tied with the punar vivaah and you cant forget for first love too..All the love that you showered on me are fake .. ultimate fake..The world should awards you for best actress award for acting in front of your own husband. I Hate you, Aarthi Ji.. I hate you..

Tears keeps flowing down.. Only God knows how I'm feeling right now. Aarthi ji keeps asking me to listen to her. But my heart and mind closed for her right now. I wont and cant listen to anyone right now..

That moment I realized that I never loved  this much anyone except Aarthi Ji.

To be continued...

-anba.rk- 

p/s:  sorry for the late update and its kinda short too...will be back with long update after this...Love you all...

Edited by LoveViShalini - 28 December 2012 at 9:17pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Kashishangelcynthiagemmostarbmeenuu111pvanaticqwerty012sahibasharmaPiiesrilanka123*Maleena*Shouting_Silverns1970rakenduvadanaksenpadmavardisha_rajdevLeevi05nan0102Josmi01ksfan2Shashi1984ashGC_arjaluv_lvndrjayshu17-Mrs.MasHGc-rutu83saf24Manali_IamGCianpankhudi_TiaRaMalika_ZL_Khan..Comrade4eva..RA17lulujjjjkratzyfanVincyAnneParo_rudraKrantiGuru_JKR---nishu---shalini28caller123maha9-ProudGCian-suhaaanaSri_Radhapickachu-Thabassum-

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Beautiful concept di plz pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.-Thabassum-

---nishu---

IF-Sizzlerz

---nishu---

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
yipee me first.yaise kaise hua.yaar you r really gud

---nishu---

IF-Sizzlerz

---nishu---

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
oops second

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Thabassum-

sahibasharma

sahibasharma

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
omg...yash was hurt too much...thanks for the pm and loved the update too!!!!!!!!

sheema_rajoo

IF-Dazzler

sheema_rajoo

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
really nice updates.. continue soon and a little longer next time pretty please..Embarrassed

Shashi1984

IF-Dazzler

Shashi1984

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Concept is fabulous. Loved it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top