Punar Vivah

SS: Stay beside me forever- Note and Part 4A on page 11 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 14

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
So touchy...Can feel d pain of yash going through...Cry  
Wonderfully written and waiting for lambi update...Continue soon re...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Stay beside me forever- Note and Part 4A on page 11 (Page 11)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

tot wanna update this SS.. 

hmm.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevLeevi05

disha_rajdev

Goldie

disha_rajdev

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveViShalini

tot wanna update this SS.. 

hmm.. 

do update sis...am waiting eagerly...Big smilei just come across this ff...and read all the parts.StarStarStar..its an awesome concept sis..Thumbs Up.do PM me if u update this ff...really will appreciate it...take care sis.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Note :
Hello everyone.. Still remember me and this SS...
At last im goin to update it...  LOLLOLLOL
I know it has been ages since my last update..
So sorry for the late update...
I was so busy with works and not found time to update my SS...
At last im determined to update a not a short one.
Thanks to chikki and shlu ma for the supports and naggings... 

This time the update will be in two parts, Part A and Part B...

Hope you will enjoy read it. 
Dont forget to comment and press LIKE if you like it..
Adios.. 

Love,
Lovelydreamer. Wink

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 19 August 2013 at 12:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu59-Mrs.MasHGc-sb1410caller123

madhusquare

Goldie

madhusquare

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
res

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged

~~~ Stay beside me forever~~~

Part 4 A

That moment I realized that I never loved  this much anyone except Aarthi Ji.

I left the room and staight went to my mom and told her I wanna leave this house forever and I dont want to live with Aarthi ji anymore. All are shocked and kinda agreed with me. They feel hurted too cause of Aarthi ji's lie. Ma asked me to think twice before takes any decision. Although Ma hurt with Aarthi ji but she know that Aarthi ji is the only one who always think of others before herself. Even i aware of it. But feeling of betrayal overcome everything.  Aarthi ji came and stands beside Ma.

Gaythri Ma : Yash beta, think twice you take any decision.. Think of your kids and how they are going to handle another  separation of you and aarthi .

Yash : Nehi ma. I can't handle anymore. I really need space  right now. 

Aarthi ji : Yash ji, Listen to me first. Even a criminal given chance to justify his acts. You have to let me tell the entire truth.

Yash ji  : What truth Aarthiji ? The truth is revelead now and I dun want to listen to you anymore.

Payal : Ansh, Palak , why mumma and papa fighting again. Did mumma did something  wrong or papa did something wrong ?

Ansh : Nehi payal. Hum bhi patha nahi.

Palak : I dun want mumma aur papa fights. I hate fights.

Shoba ma : Yash beta, you have to listen to aarthi ji. We are the one ask her to lie and its not her fault at all. If you want to blame someone, its has to be us. We did so that Aarthi can have a husband like you and family like you all.

Yash ji turns away from facing Shoba ma.

Palak and Payals starts to crying seeing their parents fighting.

Aarthi ji runs to console the kids.

At the same time Suraj Pratap enter the hall and seeing everyone gathers at living room, he is also shocked.

And after seeing Aarthi standing restlessly, yash keep silent, Shoba ma folding hands in front of yash, he is able to figure out something have to do with Yash and Aarthi.

Seeing Suraj Prathap entry, Bua ji run towards his brother and tell him everything.

Bua ji : Bhaiya, aap ko patha hai ? Prashant is Aarthi ka ex husband and she is still having  affairs with him .  we got to know about this just now only. Kitni besharam yeh ladki.  Now, im also starts to doubt who's children she is carrying right now. Yash ka aur Prashant ka ?

Suraj Prathap : ( screams) Maya.. mind your words.  I believe in my Daughter in Law. Aarthi ji is as pure as ganga. Just because  she is divorcee, you starts to accusing her this and that.

All are shocked to hear Suraj Pratap saying.

Gayathri ma : Aapko phele si patha hai Aarthi is divorcee..  tell me.. tell me, ji...

Suraj Pratap : Haan, Im knew it few months ago. The moment Prashant enter our house. I can sense aarthi bahu not at all comfortable with him. From there, im meet with Dubey's and get all the information of Prashant.

Yash : Papa, you knew all this and yet you don't care to tell me. How could you papa.

Suraj Pratap went to Aarthi and hugs from sideways and tell yash that," It's because I know this is goin to happen if I told the truth earlier to you and Im also know that you can't live without Aarthi bahu even you tell entire world that you can live without her. I know you very well Yash beta."

Aarthi : Thank you, bauji. At least you were there to believe me.

SP : Dun cry bahu. After all you are the pillar of this family.

Yash : Phir bhi, papa. I need space and time and I don't want to face Aarthi ji anymore.

Aarthi Ji : Yash ji

SP : We will talk about it tomorrow morning. Now everyone go to sleep. Yash, go back to your room and think again before takes any decision.

Everyone starts to leave one by one except Aarthi  and Yash, Gayathri ma and SP. The Dubeys also went back along with Prashant.

The kids running towards Yash and Aarthi.

Ansh , Palak and Payal : Papa, mumma, aap dhono back to friends right.  We don't like to see both of you fights.

Yash  looking at his children and hug them and brought them together with him. Palak grabs Aarthi's hands too and ask her to follow with them.

Yash stare at her and Aarthi ji lovingly said to Palak that she will be right  there but right now she wanna talk with dadi aur dadaji.

To Be continued ...

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 19 August 2013 at 12:19am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemdeepu59bmeenuu111gmhatcherpvanaticsweetone*Maleena*nirmalac99madhusquarehopper_ocean_SK_jayshu17-Mrs.MasHGc-luv_lvndrJosmi01Leevi05nan0102prettyjisb1410kratzyfanVincyAnneprincess121993RA17chitsri65roseroseyIsYaRoCHeRshalini28maha9caller123Sri_Radha55shobhaAngel_Luv.King-Of-Kingsgoldenmoon

-Mrs.MasHGc-

IF-Dazzler

-Mrs.MasHGc-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Missing u so much Hug
Awesome Update Anba!! Wink
Waiting for it Long tym and Iam Waiting for Part BTongue
Yippie Iam the First One to Comment!!!PartyDancingParty
Loved SP Character More...he is really So Sweet...Heart
Iam remebering Hulk Yashu who returned from Mumbai Trip *Fear*OuchBroken Heart
Continue SoonSmile

P.S: Manager ji...your writing is Too Brilliant Star

Edited by -Mrs.MasHGc- - 19 August 2013 at 12:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.prettyjiroserosey

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
So finally my efforst of pushing u too update paid off...finally u updated one...thank u so much anba

And what an update...kya baat hai...u show total different of what ws actually shown in pv...hats off to u bhalu...

omg...poor yashu is all broken because of aartis truth...someone..help him...but please yashu...listen to aarti...she is not at fault dear...u used really good emotions here bhalu

felt sad for aarti too...she wanted to confront yash...but could not

n wow...the best thing i loved was that SP already knew abt the truth...n supported aarti when she needed him..n the way he shut bua down...kya baat kya baat kya baat

loving his positivity...

thanks for finally updting

loved it

n update son again bhalu

Edited by princess121993 - 19 August 2013 at 4:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.caller123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top