Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

~~~ Stay beside me forever~~~

Prologue is here : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3342185

Hie guys...I'm changing it from OS to SS since i am going to make it more lengthy ...Thanks to alll for ur comments in ma prologue thread..Love you all...

Part 1 

Grabbing my hands and...

Mamma...

When the word mamma heard by me,   I turn around to look at my beautiful princesses...Payal and Palak running towards me and asking

Paypal: why mamma, why you like to stand by the window every morning...It's not that something going on out there? Phir bhi kyun...

I'm just giving my smile as the answer for their question and get them ready to school. Even I wonder why I like to stand there...Am I waiting for someone... My mind says no but my heart refused to believe it...Although my mind keeps telling me that he won't come back to me...I still have hope that men of my life will come back to me one day ...

After drop Payal and Palak at school, I planned to go to shopping mall to buy some dresses for my lil princesses. The moment I enter to shopping mall, my heart beat start to rising.Ek ajeeb se bechain hai...

I am afraid something bad going to happen to me. What I feared had happened. I am accidentally met the man who I loved most and who I hurt most, also the face of the man I want to see the most, My Yash Ji. He was there too.

The moment I saw him, my eyes full of tears waiting to rolling down. I had been waiting for many days to meet him, to see his face, to see his smile, to adore him, to tease him and for the most I have to say sorry to him. He looks so pale and thin. Look like he had neglects his health once again. I feel sorry and guilty for being the reason for it.

I really need to talk to him and asking about ansh too. I looking for words to say to him but he is not in the state just like me. I can see the disgusting look still appears in his eye. There is no love for me anymore in his eyes. In fact I think there is no love for anyone except my Ansh for him.  I couldn't face him anymore. Before I could turn away he just left without say anything.

I keep turning around so that can see his face once again but he never turn around to look at me. I feel my heart is crying out loud from inside. I just wipe my tears and move away from there to look for dresses for my princesses.. To be continued...

Love,

anba rkWink

p/s: Hope you guys like it...

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part 4A

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 19 August 2013 at 12:21am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjiKashishangelbmeenuu111deepu59gmhatcherChit15sahibasharmaSunrio80pvanaticmadhusquarepratimaan2012disha_rajdevns1970Shouting_Silverpadmavarrani1209Josmi01Leevi05nan0102luv_lvndrsheema_rajooashGC_arja-Mrs.MasHGc-rutu83Kittya_Cullensb1410VincyAnneakui1984saf24pankhudi_TiaRaTilashiniMalika_ZL_KhanCOLOGYlulujjjjMSN_VannyRA17IsYaRoCHeRKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKR-ProudGCian-suhaaanafreya123shalini28maha9caller123Paro_rudra-Thabassum-pickachuSri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Stay beside me forever- Note and Part 4A on page 11" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
really nice but Shalini where is part2 eagerly waitingSmile

N hey wondering first one to comment first time...yeeeBig smile

Edited by RA17 - 20 December 2012 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Good one update soon dear!!!!!!Heart

.LovelyDreamer.

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
 PART 2

Yash POV

Why I have to see her...Why god...The pain that I keep inside my heart is starting to out again... I couldn't handle it anymore... why god...

The women I love the most is in front of me but I couldn't touch her, embrace her and even couldn't say any words to her...I hate her this much...

Ouch...I accidentally hit the stereng but the pain caused by it nothing much than the pain caused by my love, Aarthi Ji.

She lied to me. Still lie to me even though she is aware that I hate lies and liars the most.

Aaahaaa...I keeps hitting the stearing...It starts to bleeding. I am keep cursing myself why I promised to Ansh that I will bring him to his dada dadi house. Because of him I have to gone through my pain once again. But Aarthi Ji looks so thinner and her face looks paler. Her stomach is getting bigger and that moment I really want to touch her and her stomach to feel my Aayu. How are my princesses doing right now?  Are they fine? Is my Aarthi Ji is fine?

Oh ...why I keep thinking of her ... she is the reason for all this...

That incident still running in my mind...

When I rushing to home to confess my love to Aarthi Ji,

To be continued...

Love, 

anba rk

p/s : Do hit like and comment frens...

Edited by LoveViShalini - 20 December 2012 at 10:43am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagembmeenuu111deepu59Sunrio80Piiepvanaticgiaa5678amandasookoogmhatchersahibasharmasrilanka123Chit15mjht_admirer*Maleena*disha_rajdevtharumans1970padmavarShouting_Silverrani1209Josmi01luv_lvndrLeevi05nan0102sheema_rajooashGC_arjajayshu17-Mrs.MasHGc-anithuMalika_ZL_Khanakui1984saf24lulujjjjpankhudi_TiaRaCOLOGYkratzyfanVincyAnneParo_rudraKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRmaha9freya123shalini28-ProudGCian-caller123pickachu-Thabassum-Sri_Radha

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I want the PART 2??? UnhappySmile

NICE WAITING FOR UPDATE DEAR!!!!Big smile

Edited by amouramalika - 20 December 2012 at 10:50am

.LovelyDreamer.

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY