Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

   

Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Joined: 23 April 2010

Posts: 4238

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
BTW ... wonder what was written in the letter ?

Did DT explicitly ask P to kill M ... or did P assume it ??? 

Very curious to know !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liza81VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added (Page 5)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010

Posts: 58569

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Arre Sneha , where is yur discussion posttoday ?

hehe skipped didnt feel like posting it will post tomm if u all want lol waise bhi kya tha eps ramu ka jai jai lakhu ka bak bak bhabi ka blaming lol one dialogue was superb of lakhu mein toh samjhta tha is ghar ka kutta prithvi hain lekin is ghar ka kutta toh mein hun something like this was dialogue of lakhu dont rem exactly when lakhu said himself kutta was damn rofling hehe
And you will not spend a single post on Prithvi -Sunheri scene ? When Adi was looking his cutest best ? Kya baat hain ! Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Joined: 11 November 2011

Posts: 12960

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by liza81

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by liza81

no one read TC articleLOL

Prithvi try to kill ..but he will save herTongue

Nothing like that mentioned there . Khayli pulao mat pakao . ROFL

wo mera dream tha...shhhLOL

meera ko kuch nahi hoga ...yeh toh pacca mention hTongueLOL

yah , but she'll be hurt , she's bleeding in the promo .LOL
shez hurt thats enough for me to hate prithvi but ya if hez going to take care of her by saying sorry again and again then i will love him lol

wo blood prithvi ne nikala tha...nahi ... usse pehle kuch hua hoga...prithvi ne bad pheka ..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003VasusenaRadheya

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Joined: 11 November 2011

Posts: 12960

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Arre Sneha , where is yur discussion posttoday ?

hehe skipped didnt feel like posting it will post tomm if u all want lol waise bhi kya tha eps ramu ka jai jai lakhu ka bak bak bhabi ka blaming lol one dialogue was superb of lakhu mein toh samjhta tha is ghar ka kutta prithvi hain lekin is ghar ka kutta toh mein hun something like this was dialogue of lakhu dont rem exactly when lakhu said himself kutta was damn rofling hehe

And you will not spend a single post on Prithvi -Sunheri scene ? When Adi was looking his cutest best ? Kya baat hain ! Confused 

LOLgargi.. 
aap bana do aaj ka post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010

Posts: 58569

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

BTW ... wonder what was written in the letter ?

Did DT explicitly ask P to kill M ... or did P assume it ??? 

Very curious to know !!!!!
Read the article Usha , the letter was written by Laakha , not Dt .Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Joined: 11 November 2011

Posts: 12960

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

BTW ... wonder what was written in the letter ?

Did DT explicitly ask P to kill M ... or did P assume it ??? 

Very curious to know !!!!!

lakhu ne P ko jhut bola hoga...& yeh bholu nikal pada M ko leke ..killli karneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003VasusenaRadheya

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Joined: 23 April 2010

Posts: 4238

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by rusha4003

BTW ... wonder what was written in the letter ?

Did DT explicitly ask P to kill M ... or did P assume it ??? 

Very curious to know !!!!!
Read the article Usha , the letter was written by Laakha , not Dt .Embarrassed 


OMG ... really  ???

Where is the article ... plz tell me ! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010

Posts: 58569

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by liza81

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by liza81

no one read TC articleLOL

Prithvi try to kill ..but he will save herTongue

Nothing like that mentioned there . Khayli pulao mat pakao . ROFL

wo mera dream tha...shhhLOL

meera ko kuch nahi hoga ...yeh toh pacca mention hTongueLOL

yah , but she'll be hurt , she's bleeding in the promo .LOL
shez hurt thats enough for me to hate prithvi but ya if hez going to take care of her by saying sorry again and again then i will love him lol

wo blood prithvi ne nikala tha...nahi ... usse pehle kuch hua hoga...prithvi ne bad pheka ..LOL

no , Wanna bet ? HE DID IT ! He threw her , but as luck would have it she didn't fell much lower , then Prithvi seeing that she's still alive , picked her up again from there to throw her properly , so that this time there is  no chance for her . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.