Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Have not watched the promo yet..but from the precap itself disappointed..huh...pyaar karne ka bhi hadh hota hai hate prithvi for loving mr ramu like hell lol..and nafrat what kind of nafrat it is huh such a cruel nature its to kill a gal huh..i watch lots of films but cvs itna bhi filmy mat dikhao...huh
Sneha , watch the promo , it's visually very well shot n think of the positive side yaar , WE GOT NEW PROMO atleast , we were waiting for it soo long .Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I love adi so much...but iss tarah ki nafrat dikhana chahte hai toh thats it i cant watch the show...better to watch when love track starts...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicliza81VasusenaRadheya

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
You are right Sneha ... P is taking this too far ... ! Unhappy

Verbal sparring is OK ... to a certain his handling pulling  Miu and forcibly carrying her was ok ... but this is too much! 

mariyakamransnehapatroVasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Have not watched the promo yet..but from the precap itself disappointed..huh...pyaar karne ka bhi hadh hota hai hate prithvi for loving mr ramu like hell lol..and nafrat what kind of nafrat it is huh such a cruel nature its to kill a gal huh..i watch lots of films but cvs itna bhi filmy mat dikhao...huh
<font size="2">Sneha , watch the promo , it's visually very well shot n think of the positive side yaar , WE GOT NEW PROMO atleast , we were waiting for it soo long .Smile

visually kisko chahiye lol for me tv shows need to be sensible or even if they are filmy there should be some limit...i mean killing a gal jus becoz ramu said to do huh thats so mean

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I love adi so much...but iss tarah ki nafrat dikhana chahte hai toh thats it i cant watch the show...better to watch when love track starts...
Don't say that Sneha , nothing will happen to Miu as we already know , we will just get some very high voltage drama . And what a serial is without drama ? Remember Mithvi is not a lovey-dovey pair and  it'll take huge time for anything like that to start , enjoy Prithvi-sunheri scenes till then n me Akash-Miu scenes .Embarrassed 

rusha4003

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I don't know why everyone is so shocked , Prithvi HATES Miu , breaking news guys , he'd have done something like that himself too , didn't you heard what he told Miu before throwing her ?  

rusha4003

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

You arerightSneha ... P is taking this too far ... !Unhappy
Verbal sparring is OK ... to a certain his handling pulling Miu and forcibly carrying her was ok ... but this is too much!

usha everything till now was ok infact i liked watching it also lol..but killing huh thats too much...anyways lite for now but if such scenes are repeated its cvs fault for sure lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003VasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

<font size="2">Don't say that Sneha , nothing will happen to Miu as we already know , we will just get some very high voltage drama . And what a serial is without drama ? Remember Mithvi is not a lovey-dovey pair and it'll take huge time for anything like that to start , enjoy Prithvi-sunheri scenes till then n me Akash-Miu scenes .Embarrassed

i know am reacting too much may be but am not used to high voltage drama..tv shows are meant to enjoy for me till now shows i watched are either light hearted or social msg kind and so hehe junoon pe hero ready to kill herione is something unable to accept hehe..showing hate is fully ok for me but i feel cvs are crossing limits huh

rusha4003ZaYaHolicVasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.