Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Aw..I love this show too..Prithvi Meera ROCKS..!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added (Page 18)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abiramy

abiramy

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
The pic is quite nice. I hope Prithvi saves her but I think it is very unlikely. I would like Meera to get back at Prithvi for whatever he has done to her. Oh come on, this poor girl has went through a lot in the village. Does not he think if she is lying and came for only mere wealth, why would she want to risk her life and honour? Money would not be important for anyone more than their life.  

He is way much devoted to Datta that he can't see anything beyond that. I know that Dutta took care of him since young and ya so he should be grateful. But he should know just by referring Dutta as God, he is not God. Just a mere human and human make mistakes and tell lies in certain circumstances. As Meera as said before, Prithvi is only good with his muscles not brains. He is a real 'mandbutti'.

VasusenaRadheya

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Watch... the Promo....Ouch
Poor .MEERA... Rocks...Prithvi-Meera

Edited by ananya2000 - 21 December 2012 at 3:32am

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw..I love this show too..Prithvi Meera ROCKS..!!Day Dreaming
Hey Abhay ki dewani , PKYEK-ke baad tumse milkar dil garden garden ho gaya ! Smile Please come here regularly too . Embarrassed 

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
TOTAL ROMANTIC , mindblowing profile pic yaara . Day Dreaming

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
omg... i have seen many couples who hated each other n fell in luv on telly(like AR, AN in dmg,rishbala etc)... but omg... honestly ithni nafrat? P threw her... how could he?

poor miu... but i'm luving it, cuz mitvi's story is a way different from all of da above shows.. <3

tfs :))

VasusenaRadheya

sana2511

sana2511

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
oh noo how could prithvi do this to miu..Cry.soo sad i hope kuch naa ho miu ko...nd prithvi tum bohot pachtaogi...dekhna tum meera ki maafi keliye uske peech peeche jaogi..Angry.aur miu tum kabi prithvi ko maaf nahi karo...Cool

VasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana2511

oh noo how couldprithvi do this to miu..Cry.soo sad i hope kuch naa ho miu ko...nd prithvi tum bohot pachtaogi...dekhna tum meera ki maafi keliye uske peech peeche jaogi..Angry.aur miu tum kabi prithvi ko maaf nahi karo...Cool

hehe i want prithvi to learn lesson from his big mistake and ya he has to say sorry to our miu cant wait to watch such scene :)

VasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.