Anamika

Mickys Confession & Jeets Innocence !!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

I liked the precap LOLTongue

well i liked the beginning Winkpart n mickyEmbarrassed running ROFLlike he is goinROFL 4 a marathonROFLLOL
Wink salujasWacko confusedConfusedROFL wen micky was shouting at  the moon lol ROFL, even the salujas were lookin up n down at the moon ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mickys Confession & Jeets Innocence !!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
loved micky's acting, the way he was sitting on the curb after confession to Jeet and his family and repeatedly shouting that he has confessed and to leave him alone to the dark night sky was so amazing EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, an excellent actor he is ClapClap. Even If u were a villain my mickey mouse, I will miss you loadsConfused, hope to see u soon again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

loved micky's acting, the way he was sitting on the curb after confession to Jeet and his family and repeatedly shouting that he has confessed and to leave him alone to the dark night sky was so amazing EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, an excellent actor he is ClapClap. Even If u were a villain my mickey mouse, I will miss you loadsConfused, hope to see u soon again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

even i want micki bacWink , totally agree vineet has done an awesome in portraying mickis role Star
so does that mean Embarrassedmicki track ends Confusedor the actor is quitingShocked lets seeeConfused
yea that scene was amazingStar n guess wht he met his WinkEmbarrassedfuture in law mom ( rano's mom)
ROFL

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I dont want Micky to be punished more. Spare him Anamika.

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I dont want Micky to be punished more. Spare him Anamika.

anamikaWink should go after that bebe Deador ranoAngry
 same here i dont want micky Embarrassed to be punished further bechare ko kitna pareshan karogi Confused

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Nowadays I find bebe most irritating.

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Nowadays I find bebe most irritating.

cant she be anormal dadiWink for once ugggh pls somebody throw her off acliff AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Madzz07

Madzz07

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Micky ne mast acting ki thi yaar...Clapsach me darra hua lag rha tha...WinkWinknd jab upar dekhkr bol rha to...LOL pagal lag rha tha..LOLLOL

Edited by Madzz07 - 22 December 2012 at 11:53am

lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.