radiohead1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes that will be my only reaction pathetic! give me a thousand emotional scenes and thats all im gonna say becuase there is no connect

all i see is bullshit!!

the sudden change in the funeral scene what do the writers and director think we are fools sitting and watching

they give us rishi being a father today ok fine but at the cost of potraying him as basically a life ruiner

not done HD team just not done

👏👏 to these guys by altering scenes they may prove lahore wali to be indira but this shows what heights can a producer go to when they run out ideas

they end up destroying the couple i though was inshi(beautiful chemistry yet again which made it so much more painful)
also rishi what am i supposed to do i can clearly say i cant defend him anymore

thank you writers for destroying him like every other streched out soap on tv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Radiohead  (Riya if i am not mistaken )  ...

Agree with your post completely...

We have all been saying this for a long time now ... there is not a bigger set of Self Destructive CVs than these...They are past Masters at destroying all that is Beautiful and Good in the show

First we had the Lovely couple INSHI ... but they could not bear to see our Love for them ... so they set about Destroying them with the most Inane and Brainless tracks culminating in that mosst Horrendous BT track .     😡

Then they gave us ZASHI ...and as we started falling for them ... they were back to their tricks ... Ohhh ... how could this be allowed to happen ... how can we again have a  Couple that people want ... so let us get down to Butchering ZASHI too .    😡

So this is the story of this show ... they can give lessons to all in how to kill your own baby with your own hands .    

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cool down people..muje lagtahai LW SN aaneke baad Rishi will surely doubt her & will try to find out the truth..yes on temporary inshi is separated but they will be united soon for sure..Inshi cant live without each other, they truely, madly in love with each other..rishi may show sympathy on LW seeing her mental & physical condition & for some time he might be in confusion because of finger prints match but later he surely find out everything.

I have full confidence on only & only Rishi 
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

cool down people..muje lagtahai LW SN aaneke baad Rishi will surely doubt her & will try to find out the truth..yes on temporary inshi is separated but they will be united soon for sure..Inshi cant live without each other, they truely, madly in love with each other..rishi may show sympathy on LW seeing her mental & physical condition & for some time he might be in confusion because of finger prints match but later he surely find out everything.

I have full confidence on only & only Rishi 

yaar but its so heart breaking phir se inshi ko zashi bana kar lag kar diya
😡abki baar indra ko rishi se lag karne ke liye indra ko hi use kiya😆very innovative🤣
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radiohead1

yes that will be my only reaction pathetic! give me a thousand emotional scenes and thats all im gonna say becuase there is no connect

all i see is bullshit!!

the sudden change in the funeral scene what do the writers and director think we are fools sitting and watching

they give us rishi being a father today ok fine but at the cost of potraying him as basically a life ruiner

not done HD team just not done

👏👏 to these guys by altering scenes they may prove lahore wali to be indira but this shows what heights can a producer go to when they run out ideas

they end up destroying the couple i though was inshi(beautiful chemistry yet again which made it so much more painful)
also rishi what am i supposed to do i can clearly say i cant defend him anymore

thank you writers for destroying him like every other streched out soap on tv

Excellent post. 😊

Its not their fault, you see. This is my guess: when they started this show, they did not have a clear story in mind. They started off thinking that they'll mould this hatke show based on the audience response. The audience responded because it did start off as a hatke show. But because they had no clarity, most of the tracks in the initial months would revolve around how Indira's struggle against her own nikamma family. Every epi was about how this young girl does everything to support them despite their ingratitude. 

They could have done a lot with the mysterious kirayedaar who stays away from his family and yet becomes a sort of support system to his makaan-malkin. But all the tracks at that time would ultimately come back to Sharma Nivas, Inder trying to misappropriate it, and how Indira's greedy family could not look beyond money. They even tried to trade her off along with the house to Sameer Diwan. Then the Diwans came and they did nothing with them. None of the other characters (Sunaina, Munna, Mandira, Kutumb) were developed to any extent.

Characters came and went but the story would not evolve. And that still continues. Its not a new development. Its just that we cannot take it anymore because they have caused irreparable damage to the characterization of the lead pair and they have tampered with the Inshi/Zashi bond.

The statement in your post about them thinking that the audience will watch anything is so right. They really are taking pains to insult our intelligence. And that's not fair. 

This is something I've said before somewhere that its not as though other shows get it right all the time or are perfect. But the good shows maintain fidelity to the original storyline and characterization. Its really important and these writers don't seem capable of understanding this fact.

This is called a rant and I am sorry to use your thread to do so. 😊

sumitonly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chill guys please enjoy the show and let the story unfold and support the pair...
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

all i see is bullshit!!
I couldn't have said it any better!  LW is already mad, Rishi officially went mad after seeing the potli today, and Zara will be going mad soon after she sees LW- Inder shall soon have some company. 

But just think, if they can turn back on everything they showed us for the last 3 months, how can we believe what they are showing us now?  Its like the story of the boy who cries wolf.  The writers have cried "Indira" way too many times for me to beiieve anythihg they show us anymore. 

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Most of you summaries it nicely.. I just want to  my two cents !!  This show took off very well with story
 line and Ratis popularity!! This was not supposed to be love story !! Ila did not want this to be love story .Rishi was just side kick!!! But he was really likable and very naughty!!!  Fans love him and their Jody , Macau was big success!! This couple became very popular amongs thier  fans!!!  They tried to bring in different  male  leads to but Rishis loyal fans rejected them. Lots for letter reached their door steps !! They  tested fans loyalty during kidnapping track and it backfired!! Fan cried more for Rishi !!! They could not change story so they have to come up with many stupid track, romance is not their forte and they were push  by fans for romance !!! They could not handle it and messed up INSHI ,,fan  never got satisfaction from Inshi .specially after MARRIGE !!! 
  They came up with BT and every one knows that it got complicated. They change story after new extension and we are suffering with them . I think they  cannot decide and took vote about who is Indira !! Fans feels confused because they are confused !!!  Hope they come up with good solution. Illa is great writer but  I do not think she is writting it and that why they have this mess!!!! Lets  wait and see, how  much Rishi suffers . He is punching bag anyway!!!!
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whatever, may be but Iam enjoying the show.

So I don't think it is pathetic.