Arjun

joke that suits shaleen - SHALEEN ARRESTED: (FUN)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hey guys i just had a message from one of my friends..that suits shaleen like anything...even though it had his name in place of shaleen's but i just imagined him automaticallyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

it said ..

Hi today's breaking news!

SHALLEN MALHOTRA ARRESTED FOR MURDER!!!

itis said that one fine morning he was passing by on his bike when a girl looked at him and he smiled!

bechari! khushi se mar gayi!LOL
(she died out of happiness!LOL)

oh my..mere sath aisa ho mai to sachi me mar jaungi...to see shaleen infront of my eyes!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed WOW!!!Wink

MUSKAAN

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91Sweet_KittyRainy67asritoshARluv16princessaneekaPaRtY.RoCkErMehr03iluvrainaartikirthiiiRSZRLuna92Priya_Gorasiyaehmmbh_luvrms.ObseSSeDMistiofMistzshruti-love--ARIA--APRIL14.9.Sara.9.littlebratAmritamalhotraFLOREY-Lila-aroojarainprincesshelenlaila1994LivingforARkgmuArieltabiM.V.Kohli007ankita2804Krishnaluv94Moner_RadioGurmeet4DrashtimadmadonaNATURESHIVANIBubbly_ShanayaskraftyMiminitsaliya_beghchand91Sneha113halima_zaka-.serendipity.-princy48prava55663kashishkvidya.anand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "joke that suits shaleen - SHALEEN ARRESTED: (FUN)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lila-

IF-Dazzler

-Lila-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Hahhaahaha
Sahi bola...Shaleen ki ek smile se hazaron ladkiya mar jayenge toh hez no less than a terrorist LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiiiDivaaaprava55663

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
kyaaa!!!!
kash kr de..delhi k roads pe ghumna pdegaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I dn't want to c him in real,agar dekhlungi wo din meri zindagi ka aakhri din hogaLOLkhushi ke mare mar jaoungiEmbarrassed

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

I dn't want to c him in real,agar dekhlungi wo din meri zindagi ka aakhri din hogaLOLkhushi ke mare mar jaoungiEmbarrassed

Aliya ur post reminded me the song "Bhulega dill jis din tujhe wo deen meri jindagi ka akhri din hoga"
But in Shaleen's case it should be " Dekhenge nain jis din tujhe wo din meri jindagi ka akhri din hoga" LOL
I will surely die if he came infront of me.

Edited by Arieltabi - 20 December 2012 at 9:53am

aliya_begh

princesshelen

IF-Dazzler

princesshelen

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Lol...

..sweetchilly..

IF-Rockerz

..sweetchilly..

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Sach mai shaleen k smile se sab mar jayenge...

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hey ...
I've no clue what the hell will I do if Shaleen comes infront of me ... I'm sure I'm gonna faint ... ;)

DesiiiDivaaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.