Episode 150 Discussion: 20th Dec 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 150  Discussion: 20th Dec 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? 😉. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3351396

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HopelessLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SD please delete this post...Edited by HopelessLove - 11 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome episode
pefrumes are used to disgue our smell
rk sprying pefrume on madhu makes me feel that rks name will be disguise for madhu from ballu
madhu giving rose, which is symbol for love and rk not even letting ballu touch the rose was so cute
bas haq hai mera is back so i hope we are going to see janoon back
ballu entry was awesome
and precape  madhu and ballu cant wait
Edited by nehakariba - 11 years ago
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ballu the ambulance driver!!!  😊

I like the idea of navigating  Mumbai traffic using ambulance as a mode of transport.

This  Bhagvan Shaitan Chaudhary has now made the entry in RK-Madhu life story and he is going to create waves much to RK's consternation . He is comfortable in his villainous attitude and is actually quite cute!!!. A very dangerous psychopath who will strike with a big smile on his face.

Good choice of using perfume and rose as love tokens which actually linger for a very very long time. These affectionate scenes between RK and Madhu are quite restrained but indulgent nonetheless.

Great use of the broken photo frame and Malik's wada to Padmini that he would do everything in his power to fix Madhu/Trish relationship.

Ab ayega maza!!!
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahaha...what an episode...😆...full on paisa vasool...credits to Ballu..😆😆😆

Right from ->

** the cute banter between Miyaa-Biwi...😳...aaah !! he really didn't feel like going without her...awww !! 😳...they both are sucha tease man !! 😆😆...i loved how RK was persuading her in coming to party...even used "chocolate-waali-heroine's" excuse 😆...had she not told him teasingly that " i'll miss u...so don't go..." who knows...he would have stayed back ! 😳...n my-my...RK was dressed to KILL today......he looked absolutely DELISH...❤️

** Ballu's Dhamakedaar entry with the dialogue - "Welcome Ladies & Laundas" 🤣 whoaa... RudeA$$ is back n how...😆😆...n using Ambulance for commuting in Mumbai traffic...seriously ?! 🤣...that too like a typical driver...😆😆...gosh !!! RK really made an APT statement - High level ka Paagal hai...😆😆

** Today's symbolism which i guess everybody caught 😆 - just like how RK didn't let Ballu touch that Rose...he won't let him touch his Biwi also...😳...not only by actions...BUT he also said that loud n clear with a dialogue straight from his heart that was dripping with POSSESSIVENESS 😳 -

"Kyunki ek baar...agar koi cheez meri ho jae...toh main usse kabhi nahi chodta"

** N plz can't he even give her a PECK on cheeks ?! 😡...i always keep my expectations low...BUT today i was disappointed...😡😆...yeah, do i sound despo ?! 😆😆...

SD, i have a question for u...actually read about this symbolism in another post...but felt like asking u too -

Rishabh stopping Ballu from touching the rose and later finding a similarity between Maddy and Ballu is symbolic. He will stand between MB and Ballu, yet connect them. Until Maddy chooses her psycho father over Rishabh someday.

do u think - this will happen ??

Edited by -CoolChick- - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
A filler episode with the primary intent to introduce BSC ...Erstwhile Balraj Singh Chaudhary now known as Bhagwan Shaitan Choudhary

Today RK and Him have met. Tomorrow BSC is going to meet Madhubala. RK calls BSC as a NUT CASE, but by the end of it, he does get affected by Balraj charm, like I was. It was hilarious and very smart of him to make an ambulance as his getaway vehicle because that beats Mumbai traffic. Well no one can stop Balraj ! Right !!! I was smirking at that man and his crazy thinking and lo to my surprise even RK is impressed with that brilliant idea. 👏 😆 

RK dressed for Party ...I liked it. And I also liked how he was throwing Balraj's hands away from him.Loved that BSC's madness attracted RK. Come to think of it, it was hilarious 🤣

Down side of the episode. 
Now that RK-MB marriage is paused, does that mean that I have to watch those boring eyelocks or attempts at intimacy when I know for sure nothing's gonna happen. Why don't they instead have them lose themselves into passion and regret later as guilt-ridden souls or enjoy as sinners or rather just stay away from it like saints. Oh! Please give me anything than just the ennui as if selling some kind of adolescent sensationalism...As a viewer, it is cheating for me with filler scene of such sort with no real drama happening in those minutes. God !!! spare me from these unwanted fillers !!!

A borderline bearable scene 
That RK wanted his Biwi to come along with him to the party. And I am really surprised, why Madhu must have withheld herself from joining. Except for the clunk reason that "let first RK meet up with BSC and have the ambulance scene" and "let's have the rose scene there to show RK possessiveness" except for that ...I cannot fathom how Balraj could have thought that single rose was enough to alleviate the medicinal smell of the ambulance !!! And who in their right minds would want to remove rose from another man's shirt??  May be that was to show that it is The Balraj for us.😳 And what's with Madhu asking RK, why didn't he leave rose in the ambulance?? I cannot imagine her saying this. But then again I am a Scorpio. I think differently and have different notions on tokens of affection.
Anyways coming back to dissection of the borderline bearable scene...Husband was wishing wife to join him at the party. Wife too subtly showed she wanted to join him, but then didn't want to be too clingy. I could make sense of that scene only that way. Chalo him spraying the perfume and her giving him the rose...Sigh!!! will keep them from too much sighing in remembrances !! 

Rating...Just that one laugh at the ambulance scene...when Balraj explains its convenience, noting else was brilliant in terms of drama. However, RK's get up for the party appealed to me. Bittuji seems to have improved in his taste of attire. He is wearing all plain Shirts now 👏. And finally Zutshi did make me listen to him in full. Please just give him meaty dialogues and a role to play and not the nincompoop he came across to me with that song and ambulance rescue. Made no sense to me, except as the crazy Movie Financier. So I am plain confused where does it fall...B or B - or C. 😕
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Got interrupted by a production call and completely forgot to reserve the spot in usual place.

Episode 150  Discussion - EOD Summary

Enter BSC - Bhagwan Shaitan Chaudhary  - Our very own Balraj Singh Choudhary
Nayak Nahin Khalnayak Hoon Main

Episode Events
The entire episode is dedicated to the reentry of Balraj. RK meets up him at Balraj's Birthday party. RK and Balraj recognize each other as having met in the loack-up. RK tells Bittuji that BSC is a Nut-Case and they should not do any business with him. He leaves the party. Unfortunately, his car has broken down which forces him to take the lift offered by Balraj in his ambulance to go to his home. 
The episode is strewn with loaded meaning as how RK would be protective of Madhu against Balraj...with the innocent rose taking the lead role. The rose is adorned on RK's coat by Madhu, Balraj tries to grab it and RK stops Balraj and shoves him away. RK comes all intact with the rose back to Madhu.
Not to forget...there are two romantic scenes between Madhu and RK...in the beginning and 

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - nehakariba, MarathiMulgi, CoolChick, SD, himbin
Page 2 - Charu, SD, tanu07, Soundarya, Gurtiluv
Page 3 - pnars, RKLover
Page 4 - zoya_naziya, dramacrazy12
Page 5 - Namzz, eshasrk, SD
Page 6 - RKLover, Savz_Uniqueblis, himbin
Page 7 - kt25
Page 8 - SD, Gurtiluv
Page 9 - RKLover, Zorica, Soundarya, Charu
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
dramago thumbnail
Lot of symbolism and foreshadowing in the episode...RK asking Madhu to come with him to the party and Madhu rejecting repeatedly saying she has other things to do...and RK goes and meets Ballu ...this could all be symbolic to what happened last few episodes...RK saying there could be chocolate wala heroine in the party and Madhu saying she doesn't want to come between him and his heroine's thanks(meaning gratitude)...just hope this is not foreshadowing Trishna...I don't want to dampen anyone's spirits but,my imaginations are running wild with this episode...RK spraying Madhu with his perfume saying this is her saza for not accompanying him...I think this could mean that he would immerse Madhu into his world(films) to keep her close to him when fate seems to separate them...RK getting into smelly ambulance meaning he is getting into the foul world of ballu but,Madhu's love symbolized by the rose would always stay and protect him and he in turn would protect her from Ballu...

RK has this twisted side to him which is always attracted to insane people...Normalcy doesn't appeal him...otherwise why would he get into Ballu's ambulance...Now,I get why he would have fell for Deepali...she too has that never say die spirit and going to any extent for the things she wants...its only that she wanted money and fame not,love...That's the reason he got attracted to Madhu,her paagalpan (though fell in love for her heart),so easily forgave Mallik and got into that paagal's ambulance...seems in trying to protect Madhu and keep her with him RK risks his money,fame and power...In a desperate measure he,himself might produce the movie to launch his biwi...RK wanted a producer who could dance to his tunes but,I have a feeling ballu would become a very powerful producer in the industry and trouble Rishabala...Ignore my post if didn't make sense...nice episode with ballu's tadka...Rishabala's romance and RK's frustration at not being able to come close(due to his stupid vaada) was too 
cute...😳

Edited by himbin - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb analysis, Shri.⭐️👏
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
WOW ! i'm at loss of words for today's epi..20 mins of world class entertainment, romance, RK and Madhu..👏 

it was like a dream come true bec. i always fantasized about these scenes, the morning , night ones..RK getting ready for the party and Madhu still asking him about "chocolate wali  heroine" 🤣 a big smile as pasted on my face throughtout..each n every dialogue was cute &  romantic..this romance has a different magic...they are in love, they're in each others company 24X7, they are married yet not married..this is the actual love story of Madhu & Rishabh which is even more exiting and romantic bec. they r living with each other, just waiting for the next step...

he insisted so many times but she didn't come along..planning karni hai 🤢 spare us the horror and show ma-beta patching up in 1 epi. itself..

the party scene, i'm not familiar with this guys antics , it was strange...RK was right..he's a very high level ka pagal..total gone case..if RK is not there to compensate for him, i'll not be able to tolerate itna torture...abs. loved RK in tht angry avtar , he was just mindblowing...all these days i was confused what do i want to watch bec. i was not liking what i was watching...ab i got the answer..there should be one person in this show who is pitted against RK bec. he is outstanding in these scenes...his persona, his attitude, arrogance, i love to watch it...and now it'll be clubbed with his soft side when he will be with Madhu...so the best combo one can expect...toh welcome BSC ! 

what happened to RK's cars all of a sudden? saari khatara? retire this 10 yrs old model honda accord..so not RK style..

his scene with ballu was hilarious..and that fan also who came to ask for autograph...

my fav. today is his scene with MAdhu...when she learnt tht he came on ambulance, look at her reaction 😆 tum leto nahi tum baitho nahi...both r cuteness personified...sent me to the dreamland...
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago