Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Gunjan and Vihaan Wedding

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
After watching the recent episodes Gunjan-Mayank created misunderstandings (by seems and sangita) tore them apart,I strongly feel that there may be Gunjan-vihaan track coming up and i feel there are many chances of Rachana-rajeev track to start as well.
 I feel this bcoz if gunjan-mayank wedding happens,there would be no story left for gunjan and mayank .They will again have fights or misunderstanding created by seema and sangeeta bcoz thy dnt like gunjan being with mayank.And then gunjan will end up having kitchen drama in the show.
 But if Gunjan and Vihaan track,there is lot of poetential.Vihaan personally likes Gunjan.His mom dnt like Gunjan and DIL studying.So Gunjan as a tough girl will teach lesson for her Mil who dnt support Dil studying or their progress.
  Gunjan tough behaviour and she can't show in mayank house bcoz no will support her if she does like that not evn shail after all they have some different family rules and all.
  This will also give good track for rachana also.So there are chances that vihaan using her and later rajeev comes to her rescue and two hockey players may find their love.Mayank also have good track n story bcoz he may be shown getting frustrated with charu,trying to adjust with her etc etc.
 So i personally feel that Mayank-charu wedding will pave way for lot of exciting and dhamaka tracks for gunjan,Vihaan,rachana,rajeev and mayank .If Gunjan-Mayank wedding happens then may be there will be very less story and potential for gunjan and mayank in the show.

This  my POV.Not to hurt any fans feeling.Hope no one misundertand

Edited by ramya567 - 20 December 2012 at 8:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Trini1982Princess3101missdramkrhoneey95RaleighbcatkashishrocksmadhubansenKamalika..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunjan and Vihaan Wedding" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missdramkr

missdramkr

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I really like your POV and hope Gunjan+Vihaan and Mayank+Charu end up together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

desipwincess84

Groupbie

desipwincess84

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I always thought this from when the Vihaan and Gunjan pretending to be Rachna track happened. even if Gunjan and Mayank got married this story is most about the two cousin sisters how would they continue that track so i think Rachna and Gunjan will marry into the same fam

Edited by desipwincess84 - 20 December 2012 at 9:41am

brat2008

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
A big no to Gunjan marry Vihaan marriage If Gunjan is not going to pair with Mayank then bring a another guy for Gunjan but not Vihaan i don't like him with Gunjan at all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goldhorse-AngelaKaParI-

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
  The track looks like allmost heading Vihaan & Gunjan's way. (Hopefully)Confused

In case Charu & Mayank"s wedding does not take place
.Charu will be done with the serial coz she does not have anymore role to play 

In case it does happen she will be in the Garg residence officially to torture Gunjan along with S & S  and Mayank repenting once he knows the truth but cannot do anything other than jumping off the cliff
 (For real this timeROFL)

Gunjan will definetly have a shoulder to cry on-Vihaan who actually harbors feelings for her and from there their love story could take offThumbs Up

Rajeev will come into pic then to save Rachna (maybe). They have hardly shown Rachna & Rajeev track. Wink

They really need to show more interaction btw Rajeev & Rachna and spill the beans abt Rajeev,s past once and for all and get it done withBig smile

There will be more story telling if Vihaan & Gunjan+ Rajeev & Rachna  get togetherClap

Raleighbcat

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

I totally agree with u, if cvs wil show both the sisters marrying in same house, they wil have many tracks to show! Now lets see what happens!

brat2008

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
dont know what will happen but vihaan is actually a stronger personality than mayank and he will support gunjan unline mayank.. he also knows how to manipulate his mom to get things done..

brat2008

Sneha.Shakya

Sneha.Shakya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I think Vihaan will get married to Gunjan and Rachana with Rajiv cause if this would not be the storyline then why did the writers show Rajiv as Savitri Devi's first son. Surely they could have shown him as any other's son. But they showed him and Vihaan brothers to make the girls marrying into same family and from this there is a scope for long and better storyline rather than SS evil schemes and kitchen politics in Garg's residence.So I personally think Vihaan-Gunjan and Rajiv- Rachana is sure to happen.

brat2008

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.