Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
a emotional episode...but indeed a fabulous one
hatts of to each n every cast...fabulous acting !!👏
short update
ladies come in mm...hetal hugs gopi...also takes baby...urshi then fighting to take baby😆
ahem-parag-kinjal crying...n trying to make koki awake...kinjal says she is sorry for her bad behaviour...koki should wake up n scold her
 koki health deteriorated...almost😭gopi call parag...parag crying ..gopi hear ahem crying ut to wake koki...parag cuts the phone...gopi decide to go to hospital
all ladies n betiM comes in hospital...gopi trying to wake koki...for her...for baby...they all need her back...still no respond😭baby starts crying...gopi starts to leave...and its Miracle...😛koki responds!!!ever1 happy😛😛
gopi keeps baby near koki...koki touch the baby
koki happy looks at ever1...😃and then removes her mask and talk with gopi n thank kanhaji
urmi makes a comment...I knew yamraj wont take Vevanji...and stops...hetal-ahem😲 laugh😆...ahem super happy for koki😛

precap:urshi convo in mm...urmi tell rashi dont u think baby is unlucky to family...means ahem kidnap..gopi condition...koki hospital condition...koki near door,,,,and ask who is responsible??

Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hetal!

Glad they didn't drag Koki's recovery 😆

Pre-cap is deceiving. UrShi will cover up.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😃 Yippie🥳 happiness at last..🤗 Aww.. Beti M 

Just like Urmi to comment that in the precap😡 She deserves that Thappad now.. Completely
You go Koki🥳

Thanks Hetal😛
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Completely agree with you. It was an emotional episode. I am happy that Kokila woke up and that she is back in action along with Urshi. 😆

Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Thanks Hetal!

Glad they didn't drag Koki's recovery 😆

Pre-cap is deceiving. UrShi will cover up.

They will but I hate Urmi for making such generic statements on a new born🤢 Looks like she will repeat the Gopi cycle with her daughter and hate the child from the beginning calling it unlucky😡
Hetp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

They will but I hate Urmi for making such generic statements on a new born🤢 Looks like she will repeat the Gopi cycle with her daughter and hate the child from the beginning calling it unlucky😡

I dont understand urshi...
in koki hospital scene..they cried...but again they are back to their kk mind🤢
they literally blame that innocent girl for all😭
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hetp

I dont understand urshi...
in koki hospital scene..they cried...but again they are back to their kk mind🤢
they literally blame that innocent girl for all😭

I told ya.. Urmi and Rashi are both bipolar🤢

But there are people like them in real world too who blame the girl child or a child for things that go wrong in their life. Just how pathetic. 
If you ask me,  Beti M saved the Modis from destruction by making sure that Aman was exposed properly. Ahem escaped for her and Gopi got her husband back because of her. 

Koki lived because of her. She is extremely lucky. Just like Urmi to think the opposite😡😡
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hetal 🥳
very emotional episode loved Goki reunion
Hetal you are right it was baby that bring her dadi back⭐️
oce again KK started
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for Short Update😛
Hetp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I told ya.. Urmi and Rashi are both bipolar🤢

But there are people like them in real world too who blame the girl child or a child for things that go wrong in their life. Just how pathetic. 
If you ask me,  Beti M saved the Modis from destruction by making sure that Aman was exposed properly. Ahem escaped for her and Gopi got her husband back because of her. 

Koki lived because of her. She is extremely lucky. Just like Urmi to think the opposite😡😡

betiM is lucky for all😛but then why people have mentality that if new child is born..and along with it family is facing problem..so the child should be held responsible😭what that poor soul has done...😭
but then i think urmi will especially behave with baby as she behave with gopi🤢
another shocking scene in today epi...when urmi spoke about yamraj stuff..even ahem laughed😲