Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Adeeba.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok i will wait.
but come soon with a lot of updates in feb.
Muskaan_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for ur update:):)
ruble-sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls update soon..can't wait for the update!!!
FromTheAshes thumbnail

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:-

shruti_raicindistanPoorvaAroraaaliyakasyapAishaYfurjadvanesha230adeena_89KtotheMlovebadhanaayushikumarkasya123abida406arshilover15tishmaTamaruimli95RafaheliTRIPTIB-ZGH-DilLoveRomancevaishuuGr8tymsnehaarshisarah1000saara76sessyReachmeMahimaMVChinnu.MunnunujhattsimraaanMysaswtsamstar303piyushi-zunnilicious-fianotasmineV3Odnisha2701craziefanarnaushimsrenjinistarplusfanno1dimishraRitwikaparidabluewater07diyawaqasakurmapuhatelove_1zarie_emanMyAnastasia18jisareshmimohanNkayaniBosy_Saeedmadhusquarearshisiree1920storyprincesshelentanvi_arshiArShiFever.dhakdhak22adeeba21moushumi_90pari97Sim96--Sarunholic--keertuakankhaSAM32A.Hajnaljesovijothijoe18missmknadiabenzariya123Humayrame.ashiya..Sugar_ArHi..pup03praseetharasiafankamalapushpa-Farwa_Ibrahim-Kurup-Priya.1-shasru26KatelynTwilightStar_JPJaan_Arshistar_fan1shanonlastdesireevrydayirabbavearniepervaizTa33iiEilakiaVYGA89qutiegiyapoojaloveskajenpriyankishane1kingofmelakshyaNktkaulpriyankaParamjitmelfnsjeb1pinkssganga16trbhavnahvidu87-Chinu-rupzloveuKIARSHIsamia19pavi1Nichussbarun_loverekiholoAmanda.LimdeeswarnacrizalShree.Nandaaishu3003udaymanyata07summaiyasayedfffan123ASR6262SanjArShi-ASRLaxshaLOVEArshidrunkiiebabemayuloveuAkorshinewmoon2011meenalumanature2Shimmer_Vanipunam2712pinky89KaSh-Maneet-Fan-afsha-yappingduck

chapter 2

Arnav drove towards the hospital...All the thoughts from the past running in his mind...He was seeing her after so many years and that too in this condition...He again turn his face towards her,her mess hair and bleeding lips...He remember their college days when his khushi was the most beautiful girl in whole college...He silky hair pink cheeks rose like lips but the khushi who was lying in front of him was totally changed...

He came back to his sense when driver stop the car in front of City Hospital...Without wasting any more time Arnav took her in his arm and rushed towards the main door...Without caring he was calling the doctors through his lungs and in no time khushi was gone from his strong arms which was now helpless for the most precious thing in his life...

Doctor took khushi to ICU  because there was no need of any operation'

Arnav was waiting outside the ICU and was peeking through the small window on the gate of ICU

He saw doctors and nurses running here there and trying to save khushi his khushi '

The ground was sinking below arnav's feet. He was only asking one question to god that why only khushi why only her'..

Arnav needed someone beside so he called his mother and his di

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anjali-hello chotte..

Arnav-di (he said in a broken and chocked voice)

Anjali-chotte what happened tell me I can feel u r crying

Arnav-di please come to city hospital with maa please di I need you

Anjali-chotte we r coming but tell me what r u doing there??

Arnav-di i.. i.. found her.. di khushi

Anjali-chotte khushi the girl u love and wants to marry after soo many years.. what happened  to her

Arnav-di please come

Anjali-chotte we r coming ok'

Anjali to meera(arnav's mom)

Anjali-maa we have to go to city hospital now chotte has called us there.

Meera-what. What happened to chotte??

Anjali-maa he is alright but I think khushi is not.

Meera-khushi???

Anjali-maa the girl chotte loves.

Meera-what?

Anjali-yes maa..

Meera-lets go beta?

IN HOSPITAL

Arnav was going through mixed emotions at the same time

Concern for his khushi

Anger for the persone who did this to his khushi

Shame on the manking how can somebody stoop soo low just to satisfy their needs he thought

Pain in his heart was unbearable he was feeling like hell

He never thought that he will see his khushi in this state

He promised himself wenever he will come to know who is that b*****D he will kill him on the spot.

Till now after 5 years also he remembers each and every moment he spent with khushi in the collage how they used to laugh together eat together he remembered how they played prank on each other and their friends and proffessors''.

He remembered the day wen they both confesses their love to each other'(note:-khushi loved arnav but said him no for the marriage coz of her responsibilities and in these 5 years they were not in contact as they both were busy in thier lives but arnav never ever touched anyother girl and vice-versa with khushi they both still loves each other)

~~flash back~~

2nd year of the college

Arnav and khushi has realized their love just the thing left is confeesion

Arnav planned a date for him and khushi to confess his love'.

He dialed khushi

Khushi-hey arnuu how r u?? why u called

Arnav-khush I want u too come at our secret place tonite at 8. And please wear the red saree I gifted u that day ok.

Khushi-but why arnuu??

Arnav-wait khush' sabra ka faal hamesha meetha hota hai..

Khushi-ohk arnuu' byee I will be there

Arnav-byee khush'.

~~~8 pm on the secret plcae~~

Khushi wore that saree and reached the place and she was looking stunning in the red saree with silver embroidery on it..

and she was stunned lokking at the place it was decorated in white with a table at centre the word which escaped from her mouth was "awesome"

(arnav khushi studied in Mumbai)

But arnav was not there khushi called him

Khushi-arnuu arnuu where are u ??

But noo answer she went to the table and again called him

Khushi-arnuuu arnuu

Suddenly she felt a breez of air blowing and she turned around and saw arnav in a red shirt with a black waist court and a black pant he was looking dashing'.

Arnav saw her and was mesmirised by her beauty'.

He walked towards her and stood in front of her'''

Khushi-what is all this arnuu??

Arnav-khushi I wanna say something to you'

Khushi-say arnuu

He bent down on his knees and started

Arnav-khush I don't know what is with me but whenever I am around you my eyes r always on you.. wen I am away from you I just feel to come to u as soon as possible wenever I see u crying I just feel like taking u in a hug and take ur all pain away from u.. I don't what why I am being like this.. but all these feelings are special for me u r special for me '. I love u khushi' I really really love u'.

Khushi-arnuu

Arnav-please khushi be my girlfriend'..

Khushi-arnuu I love u too baby'.

They both hugged each other and arnav slipped a ring in her finger'.

~~flashback ends~~

Meanwhile anjali and meer arrives at the hospital and see arnav standing infront of the ICU

Anjali goes there and pats his shoulder

Anjali-chotte

arnav turned and saw anjali he immeadialtely hugged her...

meanwhile doctor came out of ICU

arnav-doctor how is khushi

doctor-woh mr.raizada

arnav-what doctor??

doctor-sorry mr.raizada we cannot save her she is dead...

arnav-noo this cannot happen...

arnav ran inside the ICU and anjali and meera followed him

to be continued...

dont be scared hrideyy will make everything alrite

Edited by hrideyy - 11 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
updated at 1:18pm IST
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

i know.

Originally posted by: hrideyy

updated at 1:18pm IST

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u updated!!!!!!!!!!!
i was waiting for it for so long!!!
finally!!!
nice update!!!
please dont kill khushi...
she has tolive for her arnu!!!!!
w8ng for next!!!!!!!!1
Nkayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Omg plz dont make her die!!!
Ps why did they stay away from each other all these years not even a single phone call?
Plz update soon!
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow! awesome part...
so they confessed their love...
arnav should kill tht b******d...
khushi died...😲
-Megha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NOOO !!!