Qubool Hai

ASAD NEEDS ATTITUDE CHANGE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I cant understand asad behaviour, now dont get me wrong the guy acts well to his character, but his character leaves much to be desired.

he is afraid to get involved with girl cuz he might hurt her like his father, dis his mother,well then simple, dont be like ur father man, he blames him for leaving them well, maybe his father had a weakness jus like all humans, to err, so if he afraid to be like father , well then it means u r  a weak person, so what like father like son, crapThumbs Down you can reach greater heights if you want to, you need to want to change before it can occur.

you know people say that a face can spoil ur day or inspire it, well every time zoya sees asad face and his reactions it is always sour, never pleasant !  Deadgood grief man learn to smile, smiling is a charity and it can really enlighten ur day, think about it guys and look at this from this real life perspective, forget that u love ksg ... be mature in your thinking and u would realise what im trying to say.

next asad is a to judgmental, if u r goin to criticize people make sure that u r perfect, yeah right lets
see who gets an A there, his attitude, his constant anger, not healthy, not attratctive, you know people who are extremely particular about the things like spoon here ,cup there cushion placed here etc... really have some sort of mental imbalance ,his character really is suffering from some depressiom, and yeah he should visit  anger management or doctor cuz he has anger bout his past and father.
he really acts like a king, why cant you put down ur jacket and why cant you get ur own coffee man! LOL like almost every man does. next his sister and mother so afraid of his anger, gosh its disgusting. Thumbs Down no wonder he dont want to marrry, which person wants to live  and suffocate with that stink attittude. i mean zoya is not far off, she's a guest but doesnt act like one, it is only once in the show that she is seen trying to find her father , where has that mission gone, she needs doc too, cuz she wants mother love and to stop nightmares,  so you know what, they both suit each other. ROFL now guys this is not meant to hurt or insult anyone characters, it just observation, so maybe writers will use gumption and write good story lines for us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krystal001SweetiShobhySiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASAD NEEDS ATTITUDE CHANGE" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
ab story toh yehi hai, characters bhi yehi hai.kya kare?

no1special

Groupbie

no1special

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

well I personally luv his attitude Thumbs Up dn't like boring characters

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Me loving Asad's character!There is so much depth yet to be brought forward. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.