Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

sneha finds out anurags her father!woohoo (Page 4)

Signora2 Goldie
Signora2
Signora2

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Hello Bajaj fans

A few months bank Anurag found himself in a similar predicament, he got killed but was brought back to life on popular demand. Why go on an overdrive about RoNIT Roy , actors come and go, I am sure Ronit roy will bend and come back and also smell of MONEY is powerful.  Why go on talking about SArkar and KYUNKI in this forum?   AS it is Ronit Roy is better off in SARKAR, IF i were him, i would choose Sarakr, atleast he plays his age a middle aged man  with kids to boot. IN Kasuti his white patch of snow keeps on decreasing at the start of the leap, it was in good measure , now it is becoming thiner and thiner. ASsuming that he is well versed as an actor, then why worry about AGEING? Somebody mentioned about him going in a coma coz of Sneha's harsh words----------- IS HE SO FAINT HEARTED? I WONDER.
SIGNORA2 

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Hi!

He is not faint hearted, but, what would Bajaj do, when the child he loves so much would talk to him rudely.

Any way, arti.in I agree with you, I also want to say good bye to anu fan ASAP. Even in Sarkar my Big brother (Ronit) is there for few minutes, atleast there he doesn't have mindless  and heartless producer like Ekta. Anu fans doesn't need to support Bajaj (ronit).

I just want KZK to be an end for all, even they show Anu-Prerna hugging and  crying.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:45am | IP Logged
chill people...
jo bhi hoga...
achche ke liye hi hoga!Smile
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Mariam is so mean.. I have read quite a few of her messages more than supporting anurag what she does is..... Ohh I am least bothered to discuss all this..

I agree with Arti even I want to say Good bye to Anurag and those unbearable ppl of Kzk soon... I like Sarrkkar I luv Kunal... But I want to see him as Mihir.. Rishu is the best... but alongside Rishu there are a lot of obstacles.. like those ppl again of Kzk. But heres hoping for the best.

Signora2 Goldie
Signora2
Signora2

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Hi RJ 1234

I am no Bajaj fan but a good soap is a good soap, as I see SARkar shaping up currently, It is good and so is the cast. Atleast my likes and dislikes are purely on merit  and not other wise. So enjoy for now coz u never know if the director of SArkar too gets bitten by EKTA bug.

signora2

Go to top