Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

sneha finds out anurags her father!woohoo

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged

heyy todays episode ws awesum

sneha found out anu is her dad!!!!...and tht she had/has a bro called prem...but i dont think the comin episodes will b gr8 coz sneha will prob scream at anu for not acceptin her as his daughter....y didn tht miss im soo perfect prerna tell her tht now anu knows he is snehas dad and he loves her alot....n if he didn know tht sneha ws his daughter then he wudnt hav slept wid miss perfect and had prem no.2.....but nooo miss perfect wont mention tht will she.....

and she said tht bajaj came into her life after she got a divorce from anu mAan does tht woman know how to lie, why didn she tell sneha tht anu thot sneha ws bajaj's daughter bcoz of miss perfect herself....she just said he refused to accept u as his daughter, yea and reason being???

cant wait to c mondays episode!!!

peace out!

Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
WOW....shimmer1 i totally agree with you....Prerna would never let her mistakes out...she think she is the perfect women there aver was or is...Only if sneha knew the whole truth then I would like to see who's side she takes...

Edited by Tehzeeb - 12 May 2005 at 11:03am
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Prerna madam toh apni hadein kabhi paar nahin karti na!!!Woh toh devi hain!!! Yuck!!! Jhoothi kahin ki!!!!!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i bet bcoz of this sneha wil tell mean stuff to bajaj and he wil go into coma or watever .. i wil never watch kzk again... i don wanna go thru all this again... plz i luv ronit   i cant see such things happening 2 ronit...
Shaheen786 Senior Member
Shaheen786
Shaheen786

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

i'd say that Anurag and Prerna both made mistakes but i think komo and others eg Bajaj upto a certain extent had a part to play in it as well.

Shaheen

Signora2 Goldie
Signora2
Signora2

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Wow It is there and  finally it can be told that Sneha ur father is Anurag Basu. I agree with U shimmer1 that Prerna does not seem to rise to the ocsasion, imagine justifying ur own guilt about  why she  had marriage with Bajaj, she says coz B loved Sneha, but the daughter says he accepted Sneha coz of her mother. What a come down for the hoity toity  Lil Ms  innocent and pure Prerna only ur child can show u the  mirror , u jumped into a marriage to take revenge on Anurag and your own sense of perceived goodness of MR B which was always aimed at keeping u apart, u were burdened by his goodness and nothing else. Prerna should have told   Sneha about Anurag and his love for her, he risked his marriage to save his daughter and remember their coming together was Apo*na's suggestion. True Shimmer1 Bajaj was with his hang dog expression was there to misguide Prerna, she should have told Sneha that she trusted him for his advise more than her husband even if it meant creating rift between Anurag and herself. Look at the pompous Mr BAjaj in the last week episode he says to Prerna tum meri ho meri rahogi, tum meri wife ho, what man this smiliar situation when anu and prerna were married did not stop u from laying hands on somebody's wife.                   

no1fanofronit dont worry, we endured perceived goodness of Mr Bajaj now the things are finally falling in place.

Signora2

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Hi!

I really hate Sneha for saying that "Bajaj her papa has accpeted her cuz' he loves prerna". Bajaj has always loved her more than Prerna. Remember when Bajaj let go Prerna with Anuraag to Save sneha, where all that things went. common man no one would have done such a gr88 as Mr. Bajaj has done for Sneha.

R.j

Signora2 Goldie
Signora2
Signora2

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

RJ1234

You are forgetting Mr Bajaj gave his permission for saving Sneha, but had Second thoughts after having a chat with his friend. Menwhile the deed has already been done, Bajaj rushes to get back Prerna but does not know about it, he blasts later when he gets to know she is pregnant. his words are u did not tell me. EVen common man does not sacrifice his love as Anurag did even when he gets to know about Mr Bajaj's one night stand, knowing fully well what Bajaj did to his r.ship

Signora2  

Go to top