~*~ Nazim Land Appreciation Thread # 2 ~*~ - Page 98

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -GiNa-

indeed Deepa im like when he roaming in kumbh his body flashing in my eyes omg i cant tell u my halat ☺️ how can some be looking such HOT!! 😳
now I hope CVs make it even better by showing him in action tomorrow! πŸ˜›

indeed Deepa im like when he roaming in kumbh his body flashing in my eyes omg i cant tell u my halat ☺️ how can some be looking such HOT!! 😳
btw Sherry...you must must must get the pic of Meera hugging Ahem when he was holding her...it was just too cute!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Deepa i take it already post it tomorrow forsure.. πŸ˜› nodoubt it was tureky awww moment how cutely she placing her head on his chest daddy's princess n lucky girl 😳

Deepa i take it already post it tomorrow forsure.. πŸ˜› nodoubt it was tureky awww moment how cutely she placing her head on his chest daddy's princess n lucky girl 😳
I thought that time you must be thinking lucky Meera! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dipsy80

I thought that time you must be thinking lucky Meera! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Deepa ktne ache se janti ho tum mujhko 😳
as much as I love the first pic I just cannot take my eyes off the 2nd pic Sherry! 😳...Is there a way that I can get rid of the background? I wish there werent so many people around them  

as much as I love the first pic I just cannot take my eyes off the 2nd pic Sherry! 😳...Is there a way that I can get rid of the background? I wish there werent so many people around them

i also love first pic but scenod one is adoreble MeeHem looks awww Meera looks so calm with him 😳 baby looked super tired n sleepy also πŸ˜›
no dear u have to bear the crowd around them

i also love first pic but scenod one is adoreble MeeHem looks awww Meera looks so calm with him 😳 baby looked super tired n sleepy also πŸ˜›
no dear u have to bear the crowd around them
boo hoo!!! πŸ˜­...I wanted to make that pic my DP! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

boo hoo!!! 😭...I wanted to make that pic my DP! 😭😭😭

so put in ur DP Deepa only Naaz n baby face u select 😊