Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~*~ Nazim Land Appreciation Thread # 2 ~*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by -GiNa-

today again Naz did fabulous job Clap he looks so broken when dco said sorry to him... Omg his face n expression were brilliant Clap along with him each n every one did excellent performance Clap or most most especially Beti M... She is darling love her god bess her Hug

love Naz tearful face eyes with pleased smiling face was just wrothy watching Day Dreaming

told you the episode will end today with Ahem's happy tears Big smile

We knew it Deepa... The episode will end with Ahem's happy tears... Big smile

as i mention i love his teary eyes or smiling face was just worthy for watching Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amalaziz-dipsy80-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Nazim Land Appreciation Thread # 2 ~*~ (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

today again Naz did fabulous job Clap he looks so broken when dco said sorry to him... Omg his face n expression were brilliant Clap along with him each n every one did excellent performance Clap or most most especially Beti M... She is darling love her god bess her Hug

love Naz tearful face eyes with pleased smiling face was just wrothy watching Day Dreaming

as i mention i love his teary eyes or smiling face was just worthy for watching Day Dreaming
i found 1 thing odd though...Beti M started crying in the hospital, but as Gopi was walking away Ahem called her back and suddenly baby stopped crying!...as if she was stunned!!! Confused..kya tha woh? Ahem ki awaz ka jadoo? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjan3amalazizNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

i found 1 thing odd though...Beti M started crying in the hospital, but as Gopi was walking away Ahem called her back and suddenly baby stopped crying!...as if she was stunned!!! Confused..kya tha woh? Ahem ki awaz ka jadoo? Wink

she stunned to hears her hottie daddy dhamdar awaz LOL u forget deepa she also her hottie daddy fan Wink but the shot was really to good.. Embarrassed

amalaziz-dipsy80-

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

i found 1 thing odd though...Beti M started crying in the hospital, but as Gopi was walking away Ahem called her back and suddenly baby stopped crying!...as if she was stunned!!! Confused..kya tha woh? Ahem ki awaz ka jadoo? Wink

she stunned to hears her hottie daddy dhamdar awaz LOL u forget deepa she also her hottie daddy fan Wink but the shot was really to good.. Embarrassed
well the entire episode was too good but Beti M's reaction reminded me Gopi's reaction when Ahem would yell "chup ekdum chup" at her in the good old days ROFL

amalazizNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
aery our Ahemji voice magic hai hi aisa Day Dreaming
but indeed whole episode was outstanding or urmi are back in her ture colours Dead but im so happy koki is ready with her full glare to deal with urmila ben shah Wink

amalaziz-dipsy80-

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

but indeed whole episode was outstanding or urmi are back in her ture colours Dead but im so happy koki is ready with her full glare to deal with urmila ben shah Wink
yeah that was real quick even by Kanhaji's standards! LOL..Koki almost died and in no time they showed her back on her feet as if nothing happened! i am sure Jihem will be back to office too immediately LOL..Ahem was beaten black and blue, fell from a cliff, banged his head and yet he didnt look injured at all! i love how the CVs discard the leftovers of each track to move to the next one LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

yeah that was real quick even by Kanhaji's standards! LOL..Koki almost died and in no time they showed her back on her feet as if nothing happened! i am sure Jihem will be back to office too immediately LOL..Ahem was beaten black and blue, fell from a cliff, banged his head and yet he didnt look injured at all! i love how the CVs discard the leftovers of each track to move to the next one LOL

u know what.. In so many episode we seen Ahem with stubble look so today when they show Flash back scene or he with his real look clean shave or in black suit looks so refresh n different Embarrassed

-dipsy80-

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

yeah that was real quick even by Kanhaji's standards! LOL..Koki almost died and in no time they showed her back on her feet as if nothing happened! i am sure Jihem will be back to office too immediately LOL..Ahem was beaten black and blue, fell from a cliff, banged his head and yet he didnt look injured at all! i love how the CVs discard the leftovers of each track to move to the next one LOL

u know what.. In so many episode we seen Ahem with stubble look so today when they show Flash back scene or he with his real look clean shave or in black suit looks so refresh n different Embarrassed
dont worry the stubble is going to disappear soon enough...still i kind of like him in stubble..not that i hate the clean shaven look..moral of the story..ahemji har roop me pasand hai LOL...i hope the black suit makes a reappearance though! he looks the best in black suit! Ouch

Edited by dipsy80 - 20 December 2012 at 11:09am

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top