Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~*~ Nazim Land Appreciation Thread # 2 ~*~ (Page 130)

Post Reply New Post

Page 130 of 150

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Brilliant pics Sherry! I really loved the scene where Gohem took the holy dip with Ahem holding Meera...and the way Meehem smiled at each other! Day Dreaming...you captured Meera's dimple! Isnt she most beautiful!!! Big smile

</div>
Thanks Deepa Embarrassed

yup Meera dimple look cho cute and MeeHem scene Day Dreaming adoreble Tongue

btw check previous pg Embarrassed

aww my fave meehem pic! and Ahem looks fab in the pic where he is sprinkling the holy water! you have captured every emotion on his face in your pics Sherry! Clap

<div>hey same pinch i love that pic to Naaz faical expressions were fab in that pic Embarrassed Thanks dear Hug

Sherry I wish the CVs realize what they have...GoMeeHem chemistry is sizzling! just one scene or moment and the forum goes crazy! Big smile

absouluty Deepa hope Cvs realise this n give MeeHem scene nodoubt Naaz n Maahi shares very awesome chemistry love their cutie love just look at her yaar she looks damm tired n find her grogeous bed on his chest Embarrassed Naaz holds her like his own real baby u cant think ones abt isnt real or it shoot isnt it??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Nazim Land Appreciation Thread # 2 ~*~ (Page 130)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thought il pop in and say Hi 

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yes I really loved that in the entire Kumbh sequence Naz was holding Maahi and apart from the Maahi resting on his chest pic I even loved the way he was holding her earlier in the temple..and they look so gorgeous together in the Kumbh promo!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

yes I really loved that in the entire Kumbh sequence Naz was holding Maahi and apart from the Maahi resting on his chest pic I even loved the way he was holding her earlier in the temple..and they look so gorgeous together in the Kumbh promo!Day Dreaming

oh yes in promo MeeHem looks incredible Embarrassed
i also love whole MKM sequence only for MeeHem n ofcourse Naaz stunning n drop dead look in dhoti n shirtless Deepa i wish we get his shirtless look again in SnS Day Dreaming it sounds like a dream but i want it would be come ture some other day Embarrassed

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

oh yes in promo MeeHem looks incredible Embarrassed
i also love whole MKM sequence only for MeeHem n ofcourse Naaz stunning n drop dead look in dhoti n shirtless Deepa i wish we get his shirtless look again in SnS Day Dreaming it sounds like a dream but i want it would be come ture some other day Embarrassed

i know Sherry but right now I think we should be happy.about the fact that we got a shirtless Ahem for an entire track! :-D..till last we hadnt even imagined this right? but yeah i surely dont mind seeing that again ;-)..now i want lots of gohem, meehem and komee (koki-meera) scenes! i know we wont get but i can hope atleast :-(

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
but now we get some Nikki aunty secne for couple of days in SnS i have nodoubt on Naaz scene aswell now again cvs back on his glimpse Confused this coming track sounds so boring yaar Itseems like cvs have nothing much beside cat fights n UrShi KKs Dead

i also want as u mention Deepa want Ahem MeeHem n KoMee ( sounds cute Embarrassed ) scenes.. Smile

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
yayyy we reached on 130 pg Party only 10 pgs left n the we move on 3# AT... Woohooo Party Party

Edited by -GiNa- - 09 March 2013 at 12:31pm

Shweta2111

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Naz looks extremely protective about meera ...and Meera looks very comfortable with him..

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top