Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~*~ Nazim Land Appreciation Thread # 2 ~*~ (Page 110)

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22920

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

awesome pics Sherry!Big smile you have almost made me forget my grief of not seeing Ahem today! Smile...aww MeeHem! the first 2 pics look like he tried making her fold her hands in prayer in the temple but she really is obsessed with his hands, she is literally bending over! LOL...chooo cute!!!Tongue


Deepa dont know wht she seeing in his hands n fingers.. She so busy in playing with n also Naaz try to up her but she want to play with fingers n yes even she bending over.. LOL choo cute... Whenever MeeHem share screen no metter its small scene or long scene but they steal totallly.. Embarrassed even Naaz is so pleased with stood her... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Joined: 09 December 2011
Posts: 5651

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by dipsy80

awesome pics Sherry!Big smile you have almost made me forget my grief of not seeing Ahem today! Smile...aww MeeHem! the first 2 pics look like he tried making her fold her hands in prayer in the temple but she really is obsessed with his hands, she is literally bending over! LOL...chooo cute!!!Tongue


Deepa dont know wht she seeing in his hands n fingers.. She so busy in playing with n also Naaz try to up her but she want to play with fingers n yes even she bending over.. LOL choo cute... Whenever MeeHem share screen no metter its small scene or long scene but they steal totallly.. Embarrassed even Naaz is so pleased with stood her... Tongue
yeah she is such a calm child..i have never seen her fidget so much in anybody else's arms! she really looked like she was trying to get his attention and wanting to play! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22920

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
she knows Deepa that whos hold her in his macho arams or look like she have obsession of Naaz like us.. Embarrassed or who would not get Naaz attention yaar... Day Dreaming i think Naaz n Maahi bond in real was so good thats y she look so calm n kool with him... Tongue

Edited by -GiNa- - 26 February 2013 at 10:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Joined: 09 December 2011
Posts: 5651

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

she knows Deepa that whos hold her in his macho arams or look like she have obsession of Naaz like us.. Embarrassed or who would not get Naaz attention yaar... Day Dreaming i think Naaz n Maahi bond in real was so good thats y she look so calm n kool with him... Tongue
i think she was getting irritated that he was not playing with her! LOL...maybe Naz plays with her a lot when he holds her so she was probably wondering why is he acting so stiff suddenly!poor thing didnt know Ahem couldnt be that expressive! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22920

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by -GiNa-

she knows Deepa that whos hold her in his macho arams or look like she have obsession of Naaz like us.. Embarrassed or who would not get Naaz attention yaar... Day Dreaming i think Naaz n Maahi bond in real was so good thats y she look so calm n kool with him... Tongue

i think she was getting irritated that he was not playing with her! LOL...maybe Naz plays with her a lot when he holds her so she was probably wondering why is he acting so stiff suddenly!poor thing didnt know Ahem couldnt be that expressive! LOL



o god LOL ture she is baby how would her know that they shooting.. Might be she gets confuse though in Naaz sudden changes Wink kuch ho but She loves his fingers every time she wanna play with those Embarrassed
Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 5458

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@Sherry n deepa I'm blushing reading ur discussions about meehem aka naaz-mahi...aww both of them rockz..!!they are chooo cute..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22920

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

@Sherry n deepa I'm blushing reading ur discussions about meehem aka naaz-mahi...aww both of them rockz..!!they are chooo cute..



lolz Hetal.. MeeHem are screen stealer whenever they come they steal.. Or Yes Naaz n Maahi bonding n chemistry were fabulous both are so into eachother lovely Embarrassed indeed they are chooo cute.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hetp

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 13788

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Yesterday Episode pics of MeeHem Embarrassed ( pics credit by Me )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
thanks , you accually get to see what ahem looks like ... thank for sharing the picture...love them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiShweta2111NazimKiDewani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nazim-Gia pics from SBS party more pix added

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: DREAMY_EYES   Replies: 55   Views: 16015

DREAMY_EYES 55 16015 24 September 2012 at 12:18am by Savi_S
Nazim in SBB

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 4912

gohem123 17 4912 25 June 2012 at 12:01am by -Arnisha-
~Mohammed Nazim/Ahem AT#2 Ahem Droolers WELCOME~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: Bobbi.   Replies: 224   Views: 30386

Bobbi. 224 30386 06 May 2012 at 1:24pm by Bobbi.
Nazim has improved

2

Author: sree07   Replies: 11   Views: 2354

sree07 11 2354 09 December 2011 at 6:51am by Bobbi.
Nazim Acting

Author: Hafs   Replies: 8   Views: 2841

Hafs 8 2841 08 December 2011 at 8:51am by munnihyderabad

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index