Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Guys have you checked  KV's twitter today. It indicates Viraj's character will chnage. If it really happens I will be sooo happy !!
But he wnts our support which end we want to see.

Edited by sabrina.a - 22 December 2012 at 6:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

candid_friskyashuzMahinKsector-Mishu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Viraj going to be normal??" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Ohh god i m so damn happy i cant even express it

candid_friskyashuzsabrina.aMahinKsector

candid_frisky

candid_frisky

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Sleepy m also happy..i wanna c Viraj change into a good guy But not so soon..i luv his bad side more.. m also happy..i also wanna c Viraj change into a good guy But not so soon..i love his bad side more!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzsabrina.aMahinKsector

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Guys you all plz tweet on his wall that we want Viraj to be positive I know f this really happens we will so much happy.

candid_friskyashuzMahinKsector-Mishu-

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I think his reasons for those tweets were different. 

I wouldn't be expecting a transformation soon, unless the show is about to end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candid_friskyMahinKsectormysticgoryfilms

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
What different reason??? Well I think they will slowly take the show to finale. The Jhanvi's soul is the track for this I guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candid_friskyMahinK

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Would be happy if viraj changes for the better...
That also means that...he will be "Viraj The IMPROVED Dobriyal"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.asector

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
It doesn't make sense showing Viraj becoming normal.  The damage he has done is permanent, and both Raghav & Jhanvi are dead.  So if there is no way he can repair the damage, trying to redeem him is worthless.

In that context, today's episode puzzled me.  Mrs Vyas asked him to recollect a moment when he made Jhanvi happy, and Viraj just couldn't - all the nightmare scenes of Jhanvi running barefoot on the bridge, being tortured by Viraj, being watered by him, et al came flashing in his mind, and he gave up & left.

I'm just not getting the point of that.  Is it to create a track where Viraj finally gets a conscience and regrets what he's done to Jhanvi?  If yeah, it's too late, and really not worth showing.  And in that situation, showing Ananya trying to bring him down would be pretty redundant, wouldn't it?

If the show is about to end, as the TOI story stated - and they have been wrong in the past - then end it w/ Viraj being defeated, not reformed.  Show him get a life sentence in jail, and end the show on that note.

criticaleyessectorprc_fan1Saraa.carisma2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.