Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Must Read-AN ACT OF ANGRY LOVE!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

First here's word-to-word of what an angry and emotionally-charged Angad told an angry and awe-struck Kripa when he barged into her room........

"I am not your servant that I'll wait in the rain outside the whole bloody night just to speak to you.When I say , listen to me, it means listen to me. What' on between you and Prithvi? I want to know right now."

When Kripa refuses to give any explanations to Angad, he picks a lipstick from Krip's dressing table and in one go, puts it on her forhead and says the following words," You have no relation with Prithvi or any guy for that matter.I don't know why i did this, I don't know why i marked your forhead, I don't know whether I ahve disrespected you or added to your honour! All i know is that I don't want to see you with Prithvi. You wanted a pinch of sindoor, right? Well, I just have this lipstick to symbolize relations in my life. I cannot give you a  pinch of sindoor and I put this lipstick on you because you would never let me sign otherwise! I very well know that our paths are apart...we'll never be together.....we can't even stand each other, yet I did this. i don't belive in love or any sentimental crap but I did this to you..I cannot see you with anyone else...I don't know why I have done this. If my words and me have no significance in your life, you can wipe it off your head!"

So, guys, what Angad did to an unsuspecting Kripa cannot be justified but his situation is understandable.His life has turned upside down ever since krips entered his life...he doesn't know what's happening to him......his intense n impulsive attitude and a positively bruised heart led him into doing this.

Angad and Kripa are married in a way...a way that you cannot explain to the world. They are married in their hearts.

I don't need to explain things further....Angad's fantastic dialogues said everything.Get ready to see a disturbed and guilty Angad on Monday. Problem? He cannot undo what he did....and nor do we want him to!Wink

evil_eyes_ Groupbie
evil_eyes_
evil_eyes_

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
y wuld he be angry and disturbed for wht he did.... he loves kripa but just denies it...
2sweet4sweets Senior Member
2sweet4sweets
2sweet4sweets

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ya.............that's exactly what he said. Was'nt that very sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged
sure we dont at all want him to undo what he did n he does not no why he did so but i no he did it cause he loves kripa n cannot bare seein her with prithvi, i m happy atleast that kabab mein haddi prithvi came to some use Wink
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by evil_eyes_

y wuld he be angry and disturbed for wht he did.... he loves kripa but just denies it...

yes niti  y would he be angry and distrubed??????????Confused 

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Nic for the awesome word to word description..though our other beautiful friends gave their description just the same way, we Pardesis cant seem to have enough of today's episode...Embarrassed

RakshaLOL
usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ouch that is so sweet
KYPH_fan Goldie
KYPH_fan
KYPH_fan

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

Hi guys,

Get ready to see a disturbed and guilty Angad on Monday. Problem? He cannot undo what he did....and nor do we want him to!Wink

He DARE not think about undoing anything he did. Angry I love what he did though I still havent seen the episode yet. Cry I will kill him if he undid anything. OuchDead

Go to top