Description of Picture on ANYA**

Posted: 11 years ago
Guyz  give a small description on this  picture surrounded by nature with full of fantasy around the boy and girl relating to Anant and Navya -Anya. Keep in mind Anya and try relating and imagining Anya on this picture and sumup  your  words or say as per ur imagination, write a small story . story can be of anything and anytime  but matching the picture.. Hope everyone try contributing here.

Here goes ma assumption on this picture- Navya , a Princess  will be in love with a boy named Anant, a Prince of other dynasty.. Both will be deep in love but divided by their rich family kingdoms.. As such Navya will be waiting for her prince charming Anant assuming he will approach her tonight and take her away from the kingdom..Navya will be in gallery glancing around with her broad wide opened eyes for Anant. As such Navya will be astonished to see her Prince Anant  with full on determination holding guitar and making her in his arms to take her away from all the evil eyes. When she try feeling the touch of Anant, she will be back to normal thinking it was all her fantasy of seeing Anant  around her..

Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
wow dii pic⭐️ amazin ur story too👏

MY love My World

Navya who is a beautiful girl.doing her college..Still she didnt meet her man(Anant)but she has an imagination the boy should be like this(like Anant)..one day she got a dream like..in a lonely place  she singing song n playing piano.😳..even she can see her with one boy ie Anant.hw she imagined her man same like she was dancing with him..she was very happy to see such a person in dream...then she got from sleep n realized oh my dream..i saw my man...then she got ready for college n thinking oh may be i saw him today..n excited...whil going college in traffic she saw one guy..she didnt take eye frm him.. suddenly coming near to her n asked her to take the scoot y soon...then Navya saw him n Anant saw her...🤗..

Edited by Hi_Friends - 11 years ago
wow beautiful pic n loved both of ur's stories😛
Guyz write something na.. 😆
Originally posted by rashvin

Guyz write something na.. 😆

what to do rashmi,I don't have  such awesome writing skill,😆phir bhi will try in order to make our forum active
Originally posted by asihaseen

what to do rashmi,I don't have  such awesome writing skill,😆phir bhi will try in order to make our forum active
heee ansiya, m also notta writer, i just write wat strikes ma mind😆... write whatever flash to ur mind..😛
Originally posted by Hi_Friends

wow dii pic⭐️ amazin ur story too👏

MY love My World

Navya who is a beautiful girl.doing her college..Still she didnt meet her man(Anant)but she has an imagination the boy should be like this(like Anant)..one day she got a dream like..in a lonely place  she singing song n playing piano.😳..even she can see her with one boy ie Anant.hw she imagined her man same like she was dancing with him..she was very happy to see such a person in dream...then she got from sleep n realized oh my dream..i saw my man...then she got ready for college n thinking oh may be i saw him today..n excited...whil going college in traffic she saw one guy..she didnt take eye frm him.. suddenly coming near to her n asked her to take the scoot y soon...then Navya saw him n Anant saw her...🤗..

wooiii Darshini.. beautiful imagination.. very lovely...❤️

Navya is  a beautiful princess & ananth is a prince charm .one day ananth saw navya start feel for her . He wants to propose her but dont know how to propose her .One day he cames know that she loves music & takes her music classes then he came to navyas palace to teach music.. Days passed away both are become friends & navya also starts feel for ananth. Then ananth wants to propose her then planned a surprise for navya .oneday he asked navya to come with him because he has a surprise fr her navya agreed .then ananth closed navyas eyes with cloth then took her to a unknown place .then he opened her eyes & she saw her arond it was a amazing view with lovely flowers & beautiful birds .Then ananth took a beautiful red rose & bend in his knees & proposed navya .then navya accepts ananths proposal & ananth reveals he was prince he did this for her love .then navya hugged him fr his love fr her. Then ananth played guiter  & then both of them started dancing . Then they have spend a lovely moment together.

i know i was a bad writer i do this try  to keep our forum active
Originally posted by anu_anya

Navya is  a beautiful princess & ananth is a prince charm .one day ananth saw navya start feel for her . He wants to propose her but dont know how to propose her .One day he cames know that she loves music & takes her music classes then he came to navyas palace to teach music.. Days passed away both are become friends & navya also starts feel for ananth. Then ananth wants to propose her then planned a surprise for navya .oneday he asked navya to come with him because he has a surprise fr her navya agreed .then ananth closed navyas eyes with cloth then took her to a unknown place .then he opened her eyes & she saw her arond it was a amazing view with lovely flowers & beautiful birds .Then ananth took a beautiful red rose & bend in his knees & proposed navya .then navya accepts ananths proposal & ananth reveals he was prince he did this for her love .then navya hugged him fr his love fr her. Then ananth played guiter  & then both of them started dancing . Then they have spend a lovely moment together.

wow beautiful description... well written..😊
Originally posted by anu_anya

anu.🤗...its lovely maa👏