Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
 Ok guys , I'm starting my first test fanfic in this forum , don't forget to throw generous amount of tomatoes , I'll make puree from them , do you know what the price of vegetables this days ? Wink , ok , without farther wasting your precious with my bak-bak , here it is :                                                   Time : late night 
                 Place : Haveli                                                                         Ramdhari having dinner , Prabha sitting by close , making hot rotis for him . Both of them silent , clearly wwhat happened one week ago is still hanging heavy on everybody's heart , every one is upset after the fraud done by Laakhan .                                                                                                  After many moments of silence hanging heavy in the air , Ramdhari asked , " Bitiane khana khaya ? " ...Prabha answered in a low voice , eyes on the chulla , " Yes , and I think she's fallen asleep by now . " 
DT said absentmindedly , " After what laakhan did , it seems the only guy I can fully n completely trust now is Prithvi . He has always made me proud by his unwavering  loyality , respect for elders , his sense of responsibility . He is truely a gem of a person Prabha . To me  he's like the son I never had . "                                                                                    Prabha looked at him and said , " Then  make him our son . "                                            Ramdhari stopped eating and stared at her , " What do you say ? Make him what ? "                                                       Prabha : " You just said he's a gem of a person . Then why not make him your son-in-law ? Our daughter has reached her marraigable ageand this is high time for Prithvi to get married too . Don't you think they will make a perfect pair ? "

Ramdhari kept staring at Prabha , his eyes momentarily unfocussed , visuals of distant past rising before his eyes , some words left his mouth unknowingly , " But , Prithvi already..."                                                    Prabha , surprised at his reaction , asked , " What ? "                                Ramu came back to present in a jolt n controlled himself quickly , " Nothing , I mean to say , he's already so much responsibilty on him , and now marriage n taking Sunher's Zimmedari..."                                     Prabha smiled n said , " It'll be easy for him to concentrate on his work , if he'd have a wife waiting for him at home at the end of a tiring day ..." 

Ramdhari , thought silently for quite some time , Prabha looking at his face expectantly . Then he smiled at last and said , " I think it'll be brilliant , you are right Prabha , Sunheri n Prithvi will make a great husband-wife and I'll get Prithvi as my Damad . What can bring more happiness to me than that ? I think we should get them married really quickly , Prithvi needs a soulmate .  I should have thought about it earlier ."                                                                     A brilliant n sweet smile came on the lips of his wife n happy tears brimmed from her eyes , " I'll call Pujariji earliest at tomorrow morning to fixed the date of their sagai ( Engagement ) . " 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22MTheBestabna1989sana2511Parm.irock321rusha4003-MallyluvsJ2M-hangok-Yuks-liza81snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predestined - A Meera-Prithvi fanfic, 1st pt" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
 Rest of the dinner went on doing excited discussion of the upcoming wedding n engagement procedure . Both very happy . Finishing dinner they left the place to their bedroom .                                                                                                           Unknown to them , a slender beautiful girl was standing close to them , hiding well from their eyes n listening to their every word . After they left , Meera was still standing there , her knuckles soo tight , her nails digging in to her palm , drawing blood , eyes blazing , she whispered to herself , " I won't let it happen ..

" He takes so much pleasure, seeing me in pain , always teasing , insulting me . Never leaves a chance to create problems for me , and I'll let him be a part of the family which should be mine actually . Just like that ? No way , now is the time to take revenge .He must go through the same pain n sense of non-belongingness that I went through n still suffering . I'm feeling bad thinking about breaking my sister's Rishta , but she's such a cute nice girl , she'll soon get another guy , who hopefully will be as sweet as her . For now , I must plan something to present  Prithvi in  bad light in front of the family . What should I do ?        

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 20 December 2012 at 3:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22sana2511Parm.hangok-Yuks-liza81

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
her bra what????

Don't keep me hanging...

Btw.  I'm loving what you have down so far Gargi.  Hope I'm not interrupting your posts...

I was just heading off to sleep, thought I'd check forum again and saw this now you got me to me to the point that I want to stay up to see what's going to happen next...

Otherwise I'll end up with a different ending in my sleepLOL

Great job, I love it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

her bra what????

Don't keep me hanging...

Btw.  I'm loving what you have down so far Gargi.  Hope I'm not interrupting your posts...

I was just heading off to sleep, thought I'd check forum again and saw this now you got me to me to the point that I want to stay up to see what's going to happen next...

Otherwise I'll end up with a different ending in my sleepLOL

Great job, I love it!!
Thank you Parm , you are soo sweet , and that ' bra ' was a typo , worst of it's kind , nut then again I'm good at stuff like typo . I'm very very bad at typing .
 It's just something I's thinking the other day n thought to write down , I'm not at all goo at English , so that's a big problem .  Anyways , I never shied away from tamatars thrown at me . I'll write the next part so, please read n tell me how's it , I know I'm not good at it but I can improve . Embarrassed

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
res

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
res 

sana2511

sana2511

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
grt nice work yaar...i like that revenge of meera... i m waiting for more to read ur work... thanks for making ff i hope it goes long.nd more chapter...update soon dear...HugThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22VasusenaRadheya

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
heyyy this is too good, you should continue soon,
im crazy about thinking what meera will do...

i like it Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003VasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.