ArVi/AshVik Heaven#56jus Wanna Spend My life wid u - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
bloody b**** alo😡 yelling at purvi.,saying everything happened is coz of purvi.,alo tried lot 2 work her so called marriage,,,,,,,,,,,,,alo my foot😡
Originally posted by Huma-

Already their r so many Arjun purvi n arvi basher so plz Atleast u Arvians dont bash Arvi or arjun or purvi outside the AT esp .. i understand u guyz r angry but...

BTW gtg catch u awl laterz

We only discuss about Arvi only in this AT.
Originally posted by Huma-

Already  their r so many Arjun purvi  n arvi basher so plz Atleast u Arvians dont bash Arvi or arjun or purvi outside the AT esp .. i understand u guyz r angry but...

BTW gtg catch u awl laterz
i totally agree with you Huma. Anyway bye, see you later🤗
Today ALO's dialog at the end made me laugh.
She say's I could not save my marriage, I am tried of trying n trying, I have lost. Then she says " Its all because of you Purvi".

Moral of the story: Every thing is Purvi's Fault.
Gurls relax remember Ekta wants her viewers to think its Onir's baby.We on IF know its Arjun's baby but not the others outside IF.Many ppl think that Purvi is carrying Onir's child and Ekta wants them to think that so sleeping on the same bed is just a trick
We are too smart for that so calm down gurls.
Ekta and her tricks are just to confuse everyone and create suspense.
Originally posted by prityy89

bloody b**** alo😡yelling at purvi.,saying everything happened is coz of purvi.,alo tried lot 2 work her so called marriage,,,,,,,,,,,,,alo my foot😡
yaar I am totally sick of ovi!!! Can't tolerate all this anymore!!! 🤢 even arvi was so far away from each other. What is going on? 😭
in precap onir is telling no one wants 2 treat such patient lik alo😡.,he touches purvi cheeks arjun looking at dis he looks ðŸ’”
Originally posted by NadaCinta

😈
🤣You're always welcomed, I was just playing..🤣
Veno D, you got a competitor here now...🤣
Okay girls, which one do you prefer, cat fight or dog fight🤣
[/QUOTE]kesha is my biggest competitor. First SRK and now Sid. I'm going for both fights🤣🤣[/QUOTE]
😲 omg sid n srk dono ke liye fight ... uff my phooti kismat🤣
 we will have jungli billi fight😳 
Edited by mjht_ArVi4ever - 11 years ago
@Veno D, thank god I'm a Varun fan🤣...So both fights ah😉 which one first🤣
I think everyone will pamper her more till she delivers. Even arjun won't come near purvi unless accidentally! This is so plain!! I am hating it!