Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

samantha1987200

samantha1987200

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
RC and Suvreen!!!! Their chemistry is amazing !!!!!And RC is hoTTTEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by samantha1987200 - 20 December 2012 at 2:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalMaZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "suvi wid whom?? (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelmimi16

Groupbie

angelmimi16

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
i want Yuvraj and Suvreen to be together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11akshayRShivuNozzie

nicki11

nicki11

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

Mujhe abhi Bhi ye student teacher relation ka idea absurd Lagta hai. Mayb aft u ve comp ur studies... But when u r actually a student nd teacher ... No teacher shld cross Dat boundary I feel.
Aur I don't Thnk suvi is over yuvi. Last 2 episode ke expressions
Se to nahi Lagta hai.
I don't understand y cv doesn't tie up loose ends. U know yuvi party ke time usse baat kar raha tha he was interrupted by RCs call. To suvi baad Mein ask nahi kar sakti ki yuvi Tum kya keh rahe the?similarly Canada Jaane ki baat Bhi Woh bolne wala tha aur iska fone baja riTe aur Phir bas koi jaanta hi nahi.
tum itni si baat ko ro rahay ho yahan to pori ki pori princi gai aor super student gaya jo koi revenge lany wala tha?

akshayR

nicki11

nicki11

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
well for me only yuvreen infact if it goes rc way i wont be watching.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayatakshayR

nicki11

nicki11

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samantha1987200

RC and Suvreen!!!! Their chemistry is amazing !!!!!And RC is hoTTTEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
what chemistry ?when they are togather rc looks like a love sick pupy?And she is sir this sir that.
now chemistry  is what yuvreen have.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayatSupertrouperakshayRShivuNozzie

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicki11

Originally posted by tashaveli

Mujhe abhi Bhi ye student teacher relation ka idea absurd Lagta hai. Mayb aft u ve comp ur studies... But when u r actually a student nd teacher ... No teacher shld cross Dat boundary I feel.
Aur I don't Thnk suvi is over yuvi. Last 2 episode ke expressions
Se to nahi Lagta hai.
I don't understand y cv doesn't tie up loose ends. U know yuvi party ke time usse baat kar raha tha he was interrupted by RCs call. To suvi baad Mein ask nahi kar sakti ki yuvi Tum kya keh rahe the?similarly Canada Jaane ki baat Bhi Woh bolne wala tha aur iska fone baja riTe aur Phir bas koi jaanta hi nahi.
tum itni si baat ko ro rahay ho yahan to pori ki pori princi gai aor super student gaya jo koi revenge lany wala tha?

@nicki -- well it's better that no more entries come up to create problem for yuvreen...inko waise bhi kissi ki zarurat thode na hai problem mein padhne ke liye...ye toh naturally in built hai for Yuvreen..LOL so let Yuvreen get sorted themselves then let the new entries come up Big smile

kim.rayat

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yuvi...!

nicki11

Monika_S

Goldie

Monika_S

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Of course Yuvreen !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11kim.rayatShivuNozzie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.